Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 84 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 1251
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #306

    I'm in the same boat

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    A handful of us have DM'd each other. I successfully saw Cutie yesterday, and a few other mongers in my inner circle saw her today. I would say overall experience is probably more organized? A few of us mentioned liking the new website more.

    It seems the verification list is actually encrypted so they claim it'll take a few days to a week to get it all back. I just simply resubmitted drivers license and work badge, and they verified me in about 15 minutes? Kind of happy to get a glimpse on the other side of that veil.

    I don't really know who I'm talking to but she claims to be a Mina? Fabulous communication and accommodating for my appointment. Bless her (his?) heart, I had a sleu of scheduling issues and Mina took it in stride. Honestly, I think the old booker would've just told me to F off, but I had one of those work days that just was chaotic.

    Cutie is great, very bubbly personality. Her photos are probably a bit too processed as she's older than she looks in her photos, but probably not much more than 28-30's. Her last day is tomorrow and the next girl is not BB, so this is your last chance to fill this one up haha.
    It's a trip for me to come through and I tend to make sure my money is well spent. Think this is a good think to have the booker be more professional and transparent. If you been to other cities their website and bookings are more clear and constant. I shared this with Willy and it's not hard to find but here a link to the k-agency sites. It's great eye candy and food for thought. If we can keep the girls coming through here who knows what might happen.

    https://rentry.co/kgirls

  2. #305
    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    With this new website and booker information I'll be sitting back for a while. Sounds like there's going to be competition filling up the girls schedules for at least a while. And this isn't a little drive down the road or across town for me where I can easily shrug off a cancellation or double booking on their end.

    Would appreciate reviews to also indicate who they booked through and any logistical problems. Also whether this new booker has a verification that is more or less intrusive than the current one. And any more specific details always welcomed through pm if preferred.
    A handful of us have DM'd each other. I successfully saw Cutie yesterday, and a few other mongers in my inner circle saw her today. I would say overall experience is probably more organized? A few of us mentioned liking the new website more.

    It seems the verification list is actually encrypted so they claim it'll take a few days to a week to get it all back. I just simply resubmitted drivers license and work badge, and they verified me in about 15 minutes? Kind of happy to get a glimpse on the other side of that veil.

    I don't really know who I'm talking to but she claims to be a Mina? Fabulous communication and accommodating for my appointment. Bless her (his?) heart, I had a sleu of scheduling issues and Mina took it in stride. Honestly, I think the old booker would've just told me to F off, but I had one of those work days that just was chaotic.

    Cutie is great, very bubbly personality. Her photos are probably a bit too processed as she's older than she looks in her photos, but probably not much more than 28-30's. Her last day is tomorrow and the next girl is not BB, so this is your last chance to fill this one up haha.

  3. #304

    Going forward

    With this new website and booker information I'll be sitting back for a while. Sounds like there's going to be competition filling up the girls schedules for at least a while. And this isn't a little drive down the road or across town for me where I can easily shrug off a cancellation or double booking on their end.

    Would appreciate reviews to also indicate who they booked through and any logistical problems. Also whether this new booker has a verification that is more or less intrusive than the current one. And any more specific details always welcomed through pm if preferred.

  4. #303
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Everything was normal. Cutie is awesome. New girl starts soon as per new website. I think new booker is a female, she kept on calling me honey and baby. So if it's a dude. Well heck. LOL.
    I see there's a lapse in girls. So Cutie's last day is 5/29 and then it looks like nothing until 6/7.

  5. #302
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    So yes not sure what's going on with agency vs new agencies but booker texted me a long list of issues and basically stated Stacy doesn't want to pay him. But YES I HAVE Stacy number hell I've even fixed the toilet once when she was there. But I haven't been hacked but finding myself in the middle if you have concerns pm me and I can provide all the documentation you need.
    LOL, I had to fix the toilet seat for Cutie last time I was there.

  6. #301
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Please let us know about your experience after your appointment.
    Everything was normal. Cutie is awesome. New girl starts soon as per new website. I think new booker is a female, she kept on calling me honey and baby. So if it's a dude. Well heck. LOL.

  7. #300

    Yes I was contacted

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    The website works fine. And this post seems incoherent / poorly written, which is unlike every other FreeWilly12 post. And you "received a phone call from Stacy"? Really?

    FreeWilly12, did you get hacked? Is someone else using your account? Blink twice if you need help. LOL.
    So yes not sure what's going on with agency vs new agencies but booker texted me a long list of issues and basically stated Stacy doesn't want to pay him. But YES I HAVE Stacy number hell I've even fixed the toilet once when she was there. But I haven't been hacked but finding myself in the middle if you have concerns pm me and I can provide all the documentation you need.

  8. #299

    Yes you need to be verified again

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyLifer  [View Original Post]
    Does new website / booker require a 2nd round of verification?
    Booker has to verify you again for safety purposes and I believe to be more transparent. I think it's because of the website not up to the agency standards, such as providers pictures, and tour dates. Maybe some girls wanted to stay later maybe some were double booked. There's many reason but who knows.

  9. #298
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.
    I agree. This is very unusual for this type of place.

  10. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.
    Please let us know about your experience after your appointment.

  11. #296

    2nd Verification?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.
    Does new website / booker require a 2nd round of verification?

  12. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this might actually be a good thing. The last old booker said that they would be back with new website and new girls. So, the city might end up with two k places.
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.

  13. #294

    Post seems suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    The website works fine. And this post seems incoherent / poorly written, which is unlike every other FreeWilly12 post. And you "received a phone call from Stacy"? Really?

    FreeWilly12, did you get hacked? Is someone else using your account? Blink twice if you need help. LOL.

  14. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Seems maybe a falling out of booker and agency? I was also text the new website today. On the flip side, I really like the new website? Has anyone made an appointment yet? I may try to see Cutie today.
    Looks like this might actually be a good thing. The last old booker said that they would be back with new website and new girls. So, the city might end up with two k places.

  15. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.
    Seems maybe a falling out of booker and agency? I was also text the new website today. On the flip side, I really like the new website? Has anyone made an appointment yet? I may try to see Cutie today.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape