Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 1251
-
05-28-24 19:22 #306Senior Member

Posts: 382I'm in the same boat
It's a trip for me to come through and I tend to make sure my money is well spent. Think this is a good think to have the booker be more professional and transparent. If you been to other cities their website and bookings are more clear and constant. I shared this with Willy and it's not hard to find but here a link to the k-agency sites. It's great eye candy and food for thought. If we can keep the girls coming through here who knows what might happen.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
https://rentry.co/kgirls
-
05-28-24 18:41 #305Senior Member

Posts: 151A handful of us have DM'd each other. I successfully saw Cutie yesterday, and a few other mongers in my inner circle saw her today. I would say overall experience is probably more organized? A few of us mentioned liking the new website more.
Originally Posted by PearishBA
[View Original Post]
It seems the verification list is actually encrypted so they claim it'll take a few days to a week to get it all back. I just simply resubmitted drivers license and work badge, and they verified me in about 15 minutes? Kind of happy to get a glimpse on the other side of that veil.
I don't really know who I'm talking to but she claims to be a Mina? Fabulous communication and accommodating for my appointment. Bless her (his?) heart, I had a sleu of scheduling issues and Mina took it in stride. Honestly, I think the old booker would've just told me to F off, but I had one of those work days that just was chaotic.
Cutie is great, very bubbly personality. Her photos are probably a bit too processed as she's older than she looks in her photos, but probably not much more than 28-30's. Her last day is tomorrow and the next girl is not BB, so this is your last chance to fill this one up haha.
-
05-28-24 18:15 #304Senior Member

Posts: 760Going forward
With this new website and booker information I'll be sitting back for a while. Sounds like there's going to be competition filling up the girls schedules for at least a while. And this isn't a little drive down the road or across town for me where I can easily shrug off a cancellation or double booking on their end.
Would appreciate reviews to also indicate who they booked through and any logistical problems. Also whether this new booker has a verification that is more or less intrusive than the current one. And any more specific details always welcomed through pm if preferred.
-
05-28-24 12:27 #303Senior Member

Posts: 151I see there's a lapse in girls. So Cutie's last day is 5/29 and then it looks like nothing until 6/7.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 11:33 #302Senior Member

Posts: 188LOL, I had to fix the toilet seat for Cutie last time I was there.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 23:45 #301Senior Member

Posts: 151Everything was normal. Cutie is awesome. New girl starts soon as per new website. I think new booker is a female, she kept on calling me honey and baby. So if it's a dude. Well heck. LOL.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 18:05 #300Senior Member

Posts: 571Yes I was contacted
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
So yes not sure what's going on with agency vs new agencies but booker texted me a long list of issues and basically stated Stacy doesn't want to pay him. But YES I HAVE Stacy number hell I've even fixed the toilet once when she was there. But I haven't been hacked but finding myself in the middle if you have concerns pm me and I can provide all the documentation you need.
Originally Posted by OtraVez
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 17:43 #299Senior Member

Posts: 382Yes you need to be verified again
Booker has to verify you again for safety purposes and I believe to be more transparent. I think it's because of the website not up to the agency standards, such as providers pictures, and tour dates. Maybe some girls wanted to stay later maybe some were double booked. There's many reason but who knows.
Originally Posted by IndyLifer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 17:03 #298Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100I agree. This is very unusual for this type of place.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 15:28 #297Senior Member

Posts: 259Please let us know about your experience after your appointment.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 13:57 #296Senior Member

Posts: 422nd Verification?
Does new website / booker require a 2nd round of verification?
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 13:38 #295Senior Member

Posts: 151New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 12:06 #294Senior Member

Posts: 460Post seems suspect
The website works fine. And this post seems incoherent / poorly written, which is unlike every other FreeWilly12 post. And you "received a phone call from Stacy"? Really?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
FreeWilly12, did you get hacked? Is someone else using your account? Blink twice if you need help. LOL.
-
05-27-24 12:02 #293Senior Member

Posts: 259Looks like this might actually be a good thing. The last old booker said that they would be back with new website and new girls. So, the city might end up with two k places.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 10:24 #292Senior Member

Posts: 151Seems maybe a falling out of booker and agency? I was also text the new website today. On the flip side, I really like the new website? Has anyone made an appointment yet? I may try to see Cutie today.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





