Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1260
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #300

    Yes I was contacted

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    The website works fine. And this post seems incoherent / poorly written, which is unlike every other FreeWilly12 post. And you "received a phone call from Stacy"? Really?

    FreeWilly12, did you get hacked? Is someone else using your account? Blink twice if you need help. LOL.
    So yes not sure what's going on with agency vs new agencies but booker texted me a long list of issues and basically stated Stacy doesn't want to pay him. But YES I HAVE Stacy number hell I've even fixed the toilet once when she was there. But I haven't been hacked but finding myself in the middle if you have concerns pm me and I can provide all the documentation you need.

  2. #299

    Yes you need to be verified again

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyLifer  [View Original Post]
    Does new website / booker require a 2nd round of verification?
    Booker has to verify you again for safety purposes and I believe to be more transparent. I think it's because of the website not up to the agency standards, such as providers pictures, and tour dates. Maybe some girls wanted to stay later maybe some were double booked. There's many reason but who knows.

  3. #298
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.
    I agree. This is very unusual for this type of place.

  4. #297
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.
    Please let us know about your experience after your appointment.

  5. #296

    2nd Verification?

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.
    Does new website / booker require a 2nd round of verification?

  6. #295
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like this might actually be a good thing. The last old booker said that they would be back with new website and new girls. So, the city might end up with two k places.
    New website seems fine, new booker seems nice. I think it's a girl this time? Anyway I'm all set for my appt today.

  7. #294

    Post seems suspect

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    The website works fine. And this post seems incoherent / poorly written, which is unlike every other FreeWilly12 post. And you "received a phone call from Stacy"? Really?

    FreeWilly12, did you get hacked? Is someone else using your account? Blink twice if you need help. LOL.

  8. #293
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Seems maybe a falling out of booker and agency? I was also text the new website today. On the flip side, I really like the new website? Has anyone made an appointment yet? I may try to see Cutie today.
    Looks like this might actually be a good thing. The last old booker said that they would be back with new website and new girls. So, the city might end up with two k places.

  9. #292
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.
    Seems maybe a falling out of booker and agency? I was also text the new website today. On the flip side, I really like the new website? Has anyone made an appointment yet? I may try to see Cutie today.

  10. #291

    Odd

    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.

  11. #290

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    The contact number is also different. Would you have to go thru verification again and has anyone tried the other agency mentioned recently?

  12. #289

    New website

    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.

  13. #288

    TakeOut

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Another great evening with cutie. Some dinner some wine and then some nba watching, gambling and oh yea the best desert of all cherries jubilee, cream pies every thing you need for a Friday night date. Leaves in a week heading to NOVA hoping our schedules match up before she leaves. Her roommate leaving today. I guess your past reviews will follow you. Looking forward to see what comes next.
    Oh this is a nice plot twist. Rather do this than visit a red lit room with sound dampening ceiling tiles haha.

    To confirm, if the lady desires, the agency allows off campus dating?

    If yes, what did that set you back for her time (not food, gambling, etc), if anything? (PM if you like).

  14. #287

    Cutie

    Another great evening with cutie. Some dinner some wine and then some nba watching, gambling and oh yea the best desert of all cherries jubilee, cream pies every thing you need for a Friday night date. Leaves in a week heading to NOVA hoping our schedules match up before she leaves. Her roommate leaving today. I guess your past reviews will follow you. Looking forward to see what comes next.

  15. #286
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's obviously YMMV.

    Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.

    Someone's one post away from being her white knight.
    I thought Bomi was great. She is definitely not that over the top GFE style type of girl, but if you put some effort into it you can get some amazing things back in return.

    Very cute girl. She looks young, but is late 20's.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape