Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she blocked you. I fucked her silly. She's a little older than I like, but it was a fun few sessions. She sent me a text yesterday actually wanting me to come over; I had to pass as I was about to mow my lawn. Oh well.
    Hey dude, I want to ask you something on PMs can you clear your inbox?

  2. #5495

    Tame

    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Probably seeing her this week. Just wondering if anyone has any info that might change my mind.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3a4b47277a16
    I texted with her. The events sound really tame. Hand only. She stays clothed. I'm out.

  3. #5494
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to have the link to her CL ad? I don't have the money to fully sign up for SA.
    Never mind, found it.

  4. #5493

    CL ad

    Quote Originally Posted by Coberman  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen her but I know she's been on cuddlecomfort for a long time and recently started advertising on CL. TBH until seeing the linked profile I thought she was strictly legit so color me pleasantly surprised to see her on seeking. I guess she got comfortable with crossing the line since starting out on CC. If you go through with it hopefully you'll update.
    Would you happen to have the link to her CL ad? I don't have the money to fully sign up for SA.

  5. #5492
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Probably seeing her this week. Just wondering if anyone has any info that might change my mind.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3a4b47277a16
    I have not seen her but I know she's been on cuddlecomfort for a long time and recently started advertising on CL. TBH until seeing the linked profile I thought she was strictly legit so color me pleasantly surprised to see her on seeking. I guess she got comfortable with crossing the line since starting out on CC. If you go through with it hopefully you'll update.

  6. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by Tnahound  [View Original Post]
    Probably seeing her this week. Just wondering if anyone has any info that might change my mind.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3a4b47277a16
    Well you might just get cuddled.

    https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/meditativecuddl

  7. #5490

    Has Anyone Seen Her?

    Probably seeing her this week. Just wondering if anyone has any info that might change my mind.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3a4b47277a16

  8. #5489

    Another Lead

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-b28647c58423

    For you lovers of a bit more mature woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Nice personality and is a good time. Poo.

  9. #5488
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    She's coming over tomorrow actually.
    Definitely curious to hear how it went. I hear she can be busy.

  10. #5487

    Me

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    She's coming over tomorrow actually.

  11. #5486

    Why not, Gents? I would if I could

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    NOPE.

    Are you?
    I was thinking about this one. Based on the pics, she's got a decent body. Are there any issues or warnings to share about this one, Gents?

  12. #5485
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-7ea0cd373381

    How about this tasty little treat? We're any of you lucky enough to getting a sample of her 95 pound sexy ass?

    Poo <—— No more kiss and tell!

  13. #5484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    NOPE.

    Are you?

  14. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I though I saw someone talk about this one. Seems to want 4 for meet but is willing to just do a quick drink and hit a hotel. Wondering if anyone has seen her and if she's fun and will do msog.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28186df59956
    I've seen her. She is fun and will pretty much do whatever you want.

  15. #5482

    Anyone


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape