The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5486

    Why not, Gents? I would if I could

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    NOPE.

    Are you?
    I was thinking about this one. Based on the pics, she's got a decent body. Are there any issues or warnings to share about this one, Gents?

  2. #5485
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-7ea0cd373381

    How about this tasty little treat? We're any of you lucky enough to getting a sample of her 95 pound sexy ass?

    Poo <—— No more kiss and tell!

  3. #5484
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    NOPE.

    Are you?

  4. #5483
    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    I though I saw someone talk about this one. Seems to want 4 for meet but is willing to just do a quick drink and hit a hotel. Wondering if anyone has seen her and if she's fun and will do msog.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28186df59956
    I've seen her. She is fun and will pretty much do whatever you want.

  5. #5482

    Anyone


  6. #5481

    Too bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    This one, Always Adventurous, completely ghosted after we setup and confirmed a get together. Wasted a week messaging. Too bad, she seemed a nice soccer mom type with lustful attitude and great athletic body.

    Here is the link. Her profile is disabled, or else she blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a56b27d7002b
    Too bad she blocked you. I fucked her silly. She's a little older than I like, but it was a fun few sessions. She sent me a text yesterday actually wanting me to come over; I had to pass as I was about to mow my lawn. Oh well.

  7. #5480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWsgMan  [View Original Post]
    This one, Always Adventurous, completely ghosted after we setup and confirmed a get together. Wasted a week messaging. Too bad, she seemed a nice soccer mom type with lustful attitude and great athletic body.

    Here is the link. Her profile is disabled, or else she blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a56b27d7002b
    She blocked you bro. Her account still active.

  8. #5479

    Ghosted

    This one, Always Adventurous, completely ghosted after we setup and confirmed a get together. Wasted a week messaging. Too bad, she seemed a nice soccer mom type with lustful attitude and great athletic body.

    Here is the link. Her profile is disabled, or else she blocked me.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-a56b27d7002b

  9. #5478
    I though I saw someone talk about this one. Seems to want 4 for meet but is willing to just do a quick drink and hit a hotel. Wondering if anyone has seen her and if she's fun and will do msog.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-28186df59956

  10. #5477
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    I contacted her on Instagram and she told me that it was not her. Seeking took it down. Seeking needs to do a much better job vetting I would say more then 50 % of the profiles on there are fake scammers.
    Maybe it wasn't her.

    But maybe it was, and she is no longer in the game due to her newfound success and she's now been reminded of it and wanted it down.

    Regardless, it is now down.

  11. #5476
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    Also, from insta: doesn't look like she started modeling until maybe February and barstool didn't pick up on her until after that. Knowing about what happened with Emma, it is 100% possible this girl (ct native who attended a ct college) had an SA profile before she started becoming well known. Having a boyfriend wouldn't keep her from wanting some sugar, trust me.

    Is the profile fake? Maybe. But there's a lot of history indicating something like this could be real.
    I contacted her on Instagram and she told me that it was not her. Seeking took it down. Seeking needs to do a much better job vetting I would say more then 50 % of the profiles on there are fake scammers.

  12. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    This has the hallmarks of a fake profile where someone just took her Instagram Photos. It makes no sense that someone like her with such a public persona would be on a site like seeking. I did send her a message on Instagram so maybe she responds back. I have contact a few women where my reverse photo search brought me to Instagram photos, contacted the women and they said the profile was fake and asked me to have seeking take it down. Seeking is at least 50 % fake profiles and they don't do much to fix this ongoing problem.
    Also, from insta: doesn't look like she started modeling until maybe February and barstool didn't pick up on her until after that. Knowing about what happened with Emma, it is 100% possible this girl (ct native who attended a ct college) had an SA profile before she started becoming well known. Having a boyfriend wouldn't keep her from wanting some sugar, trust me.

    Is the profile fake? Maybe. But there's a lot of history indicating something like this could be real.

  13. #5474
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolPlayInTool  [View Original Post]
    One other note from her Instagram page, she has a boyfriend going on 2 years so being on Seeking is highly unlikely.
    Maybe fake. But having a boyfriend in real life doesn't make it so. I've met plenty of girls on seeking who have had relationships with others off the sight. I also don't think she was a very public persona 8 months ago.

    Also: if this is a real profile, it wouldn't be the first CT insta girl who had a SA. Many members will remember when a girl from West Hartford named Emma was in the sight. Emma currently has 1. 3 million followers and was available for $200 ppm dates 5-6 years ago, so this is all very possible.

    I'm not sure how sending "zusty" an I'm on insta is going to resolve anything?

  14. #5473
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-78ee10fd4231

    Anyone ever contact this one? A local CT insta model, whom was apparently on seeking but hasn't been active in a bit. Tens of thousands of followers, currently a model for a bikini line and has attracted the attention of barstool sports. Honestly, I have difficulty imagining a much better body and also a very pretty face. Unfortunately, seems she prob wasn't cheap on SA. Appears not to even consider ppm ('not a pros') and I'm sure wanted a huge allowance.

    Her name is similar to her SA profile and she models for boutine.

    Any contact boys?
    One other note from her Instagram page, she has a boyfriend going on 2 years so being on Seeking is highly unlikely.

  15. #5472
    Quote Originally Posted by Sutigel2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-78ee10fd4231

    Anyone ever contact this one? A local CT insta model, whom was apparently on seeking but hasn't been active in a bit. Tens of thousands of followers, currently a model for a bikini line and has attracted the attention of barstool sports. Honestly, I have difficulty imagining a much better body and also a very pretty face. Unfortunately, seems she prob wasn't cheap on SA. Appears not to even consider ppm ('not a pros') and I'm sure wanted a huge allowance.

    Her name is similar to her SA profile and she models for boutine.

    Any contact boys?
    This has the hallmarks of a fake profile where someone just took her Instagram Photos. It makes no sense that someone like her with such a public persona would be on a site like seeking. I did send her a message on Instagram so maybe she responds back. I have contact a few women where my reverse photo search brought me to Instagram photos, contacted the women and they said the profile was fake and asked me to have seeking take it down. Seeking is at least 50 % fake profiles and they don't do much to fix this ongoing problem.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape