Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 161 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 211 261 661 1161 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,415 of 19319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16919

    Venezuelan lady

    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    Hey all my fellow mongers, a friemd asked me to see if we can help this lovely lady out next week mid week. She is a sexy stunner. Reach out to get some info or do some research.
    After SBR shared her info, I contacted Venezuelan lady and she told me she will be here Wednesday. She texted me this morning and set up a meeting. She looks spot on to her photos, sexy as hell, and her accent got me immediately hard. I choose 30 minutes, and we got right into the action, she suited me up for CBJ and we started with Doggy. She feels great, smells great and wanted to flip her over to feel her from missionary. She definitely wants you to cum quickly, so that was a slight let down, but blew my load and I was in / out within 15 minutes.

    Thanks to SBR in sharing.

  2. #16918

    Venezuelan is here

    Hello all,

    She is here and has a room. If you reached out and have her number send a quick text to see availability. Enjoy!

  3. #16917

    Working link

    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    I believe he is talking about Jewles. Recent add with number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/258781888951
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/636391650194

  4. #16916

    New link

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/526601699353

    I have been around here for a bunch of years and she is always reliable and there when you need her to be.

    Reasonable and fantastic as what she does.

    Sometimes communication is less the stellar but you know how it goes when your using a texting app.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/636391650194

  5. #16915

    Marcie

    Saw her today. Check her thread for info. Always a treat. She said that she hasn't been busy here recently.

  6. #16914
    Quote Originally Posted by NhbMmaKnight  [View Original Post]
    Link is dead brother, got a name number or other ad?
    I believe he is talking about Jewles. Recent add with number.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...-/258781888951

  7. #16913

    Miss reliable

    Link is dead brother, got a name number or other ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/526601699353

    I have been around here for a bunch of years and she is always reliable and there when you need her to be.

    Reasonable and fantastic as what she does.

    Sometimes communication is less the stellar but you know how it goes when your using a texting app.

  8. #16912

    Tia / Ashleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/melbo...a/775606646930

    Tried my luck with this one. She has been around before but moves a lot. Good comms and hotel setup. Not even close to the pics size wise, way bigger. Decent BBBJ effort. Reasonable donation, seemed overly concerned about collecting it though. Possibly management lurking about. Even if you like bigger girls I probably would not recommend. I think she may have been reviewed under a different name previously. Money better spent elsewhere for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RideTheWindz  [View Original Post]
    I believe she used to use the name Ashleigh, most of her pics she has been using for a long time so obviously older.
    I agree with all that's been written. I had a visit some time ago and would definitely agree there's better options.

  9. #16911

    Casey double booking?

    I saw her before while in the area and had a good enough time that I decided to make the drive from Orlando.

    Setup was easy again, and she responded when I notified her of my ETA upon departing and again at the midpoint, but then sent a message "I have an appointment. " 10 min before the agreed upon time. Double booking seems likely but who knows. The end result is still my time wasted with no further response.

    One of these days it'll stick in my head that virtually none of them are reliable enough to warrant the drive.

  10. #16910
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuro321  [View Original Post]
    See her when she comes. Saw her a week ago in orlando. And was amaxzing. Just know she is VERY Clean. Which I liked, using mouth washevery time we 69. Looks like pics so get the contact before she comes. I'm also that friend who brought her. Treat her right so she comes often. We need more latinasssss. Tati is gone and vanessa is fun too but this one is great!

    My old account was elduro007 andforgot pw and my email. Yall enjoyyyyyy.
    Thank you for sharing brother! She looks yummy.

  11. #16909

    Miss Reliable

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/526601699353

    I have been around here for a bunch of years and she is always reliable and there when you need her to be.

    Reasonable and fantastic as what she does.

    Sometimes communication is less the stellar but you know how it goes when your using a texting app.

  12. #16908

    Lunatic

    This lunatic is as wacky as a druggie can be stay away far far away.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...-/286847013360

  13. #16907
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure it was grab her by the pussy! LOL.
    Haha I didn't even think of that, that's funny.

  14. #16906

    Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by BarelyAHuman22  [View Original Post]
    lol what? O. O.
    I'm sure it was grab her by the pussy! LOL.

  15. #16905
    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetFaucet  [View Original Post]
    I heard trumps voice in my head and I pinched her lips together exposing her clit.
    lol what? O. O.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape