Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 73 of 116 FirstFirst ... 23 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1738
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #658

    Gps

    Used to go by BlkSwan816, now it's Hello_Kitty_Kat_8 (no spaces).

    Hit me up at the beginning of the year and didn't connect. Sent me a whole bunch of nudes and regular pics. She contacted me last week and hit me up for 1 k. I laughed and told her that she is only a couple years younger than me. Then she tried to tell me that she knows what she's doing in bed. Passed!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...4-84b411227cd3

  2. #657

    Big Girl

    This one is a lot bigger than her pics suggest. She can host but the bed is an air mattress. She allows CIP and multiple rounds but not great at head. Also says she doesn't smoke but she does. Think it was 200 but not worth it unless you like bbw.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-b168e0c76341

  3. #656
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Would you happen to remember her of?
    I'll DM you. Looks like she jacked the price way up on that.

  4. #655
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingon1  [View Original Post]
    So this one I saw awhile back and since she had grown her OF so things may have changed but she was who she said in the pictures. Kinda cold and standoffish but was fairly game. 300 ppm for a single shot but got an upgrade to bare for an extra 100. No kissing. Might be one of the tightest I've ever had. DATY was good and she seemed to like that. Back door was open but didn't partake.

    She didn't get really into it. She has a bf and clearly they have some open setup. She did post about a guy being cheap offering 300 the other day so things may have changed but never know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-ebde6f9dacdc
    Would you happen to remember her of?

  5. #654
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Things must be slow for her because she just hit me up on my offer (500). Too late! Already got someone else lined up (for 400). But for those interested she might be willing to go even lower now.
    I also got the 600 quote a while back, maybe I'll make another run at her and see if her business model has changed at all.

  6. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridingon1  [View Original Post]
    So this one I saw awhile back and since she had grown her OF so things may have changed but she was who she said in the pictures. Kinda cold and standoffish but was fairly game. 300 ppm for a single shot but got an upgrade to bare for an extra 100. No kissing. Might be one of the tightest I've ever had. DATY was good and she seemed to like that. Back door was open but didn't partake.

    She didn't get really into it. She has a bf and clearly they have some open setup. She did post about a guy being cheap offering 300 the other day so things may have changed but never know.
    I might be one of the cheap guys. I offered 300 several months ago and got a snarky reply.

  7. #652

    FunMizz revisit

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Same here, I made a counter offer then got crickets. She's set on that 600. No wiggle room at all. NEXT!
    Things must be slow for her because she just hit me up on my offer (500). Too late! Already got someone else lined up (for 400). But for those interested she might be willing to go even lower now.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-20624c9dd70b
    Last edited by WhiteSun777; 05-26-24 at 01:58. Reason: additional info

  8. #651

    OF Girl

    So this one I saw awhile back and since she had grown her OF so things may have changed but she was who she said in the pictures. Kinda cold and standoffish but was fairly game. 300 ppm for a single shot but got an upgrade to bare for an extra 100. No kissing. Might be one of the tightest I've ever had. DATY was good and she seemed to like that. Back door was open but didn't partake.

    She didn't get really into it. She has a bf and clearly they have some open setup. She did post about a guy being cheap offering 300 the other day so things may have changed but never know.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-ebde6f9dacdc

  9. #650

    Meh

    This one is real but doesn't look as good as the photos. She's a bit more homely. She's young an seems inexperienced. Her head game is not great. She is willing to play bare despite the comments but got to pull out.

    Also she's kinda flakey and complains about driving anywhere. But she's young and tight and tits are great. She is negotiable on ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...4-65d1a90aec33

  10. #649

    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has an account on Seeking and Privatedelights. It's hard to figure out what type of game she's playing. As always, be careful and do your research.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Mesa/alicesky7
    Good detective work! Lots of good reviews on pd, 400 for 30 minutes incall. She sounds like the Vegas girl I've talked to on seek but she's also a pro on the side. Not sure what she's looking for either. Maybe someone that's not a john?

  11. #648

    New GEM

    I found a girl brand new absolute GEM sharing because I'm going on hiatus again.

    Young White Blonde amazing body I haven't had a girl hits all my marks I'm pretty picky.

    DM me for details and contact info IF you've had few meaningful shares on here or you've shared with me before otherwise I'm not going to respond.

  12. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    A bit fishy (no pun intended), but she just wants someone to take her shopping. And must be local as she's moving around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96
    She's a pro. Saw her a couple days ago off the other site. You can PM me for details if your still interested but nothing to write home about.

    Https: privatedelights dot ch / USA / Arizona / Mesa / alicesky7.

  13. #646

    Also on Privatedelights

    This one has an account on Seeking and Privatedelights. It's hard to figure out what type of game she's playing. As always, be careful and do your research.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Arizona/Mesa/alicesky7

  14. #645
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyWong  [View Original Post]
    What's her name? Saw the original post said it starts with a J.
    Jade maris,

    Funny thing is amber stark is also on there and that's real also LOL.

  15. #644

    Anamaria on seek

    A bit fishy (no pun intended), but she just wants someone to take her shopping. And must be local as she's moving around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ee95bd4-924b-47c0-854c-89f198fb02de_2x.jpg‎   2faea7eb-cd80-4df8-8ac0-9b46443d78dd_2x.jpg‎   9f36d1a6-0cae-4aac-9727-3bb61d301a9f_2x.jpg‎   d67a4932-0b86-41ac-b3ee-84a2105cf80a_2x.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape