The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 75 of 116 FirstFirst ... 25 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1734
Different From All the Others
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #624
    Quote Originally Posted by Onexxxva  [View Original Post]
    I'm coming to the area for the first time and I don't have an interest in "blade" hunting anymore. I have a few dates setup on Seeking already, but I typically like to meet them at the hotel bar for a few drinks and see if we click before going to the room. Any good bars around the North Scottsdale area that are good for meeting up at, that isn't too loud? (I can only meetup with so many ladies at the hotel bar before the staff starts giving me the look, LOL) 2nd question- I also like to take my shots with the general population, I'm 50 and already have Blue martini and Chauncey Social on my list. Any other good places I should add to the list?
    I recommend Hulas, right down the street from Blue Martini. Lots of women have "girl's night" there.

  2. #623

    Visitor questions

    I'm coming to the area for the first time and I don't have an interest in "blade" hunting anymore. I have a few dates setup on Seeking already, but I typically like to meet them at the hotel bar for a few drinks and see if we click before going to the room. Any good bars around the North Scottsdale area that are good for meeting up at, that isn't too loud? (I can only meetup with so many ladies at the hotel bar before the staff starts giving me the look, LOL) 2nd question- I also like to take my shots with the general population, I'm 50 and already have Blue martini and Chauncey Social on my list. Any other good places I should add to the list?

  3. #622

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by Scs2326  [View Original Post]
    This one has posted three profiles in the last few days. You can tell it's the same girl by the tattoo on her wrist and the bracelet. Be careful out there and happy hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b682009f00d7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-82c4585470a0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-37a2d6c3ff24
    So Brandie / Martina / Johnsie added a fourth profile in North Las Vegas today. I contacted her and found that she is a not so successful OnlyFans creator. She's attempting to find fans on SA.

    The link below is another one to watch out for. She talks a good game but then asks for a deposit and "gas money". I politely declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-a4da711e97b4

  4. #621

    Children. Babysitter

    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make arrangements for dinner first. Was already to go and she needed 600. I told her we didn't agree on price and she was sure we did. Needed at least $100 for a sitter for dinner so I politely declined.
    Yikes, I try to avoid ones with children just because of that excuse (finding babysitter, cost extra, etc.) I used to see one long time ago and she would request $50 for babysitter, her kid is like 13 yo I'm like really?? Her profile says Children. Prefer not to say, she might as well check Yes.

  5. #620

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. Straight out of the gate she hit me up with 600 via txt. I countered with 4 and haven't heard back. Oh well.
    Same here, I made a counter offer then got crickets. She's set on that 600. No wiggle room at all. NEXT!

  6. #619
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    500 ppm. Haven't pulled trigger yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-808295b202e2
    Tried to make arrangements for dinner first. Was already to go and she needed 600. I told her we didn't agree on price and she was sure we did. Needed at least $100 for a sitter for dinner so I politely declined.

  7. #618
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    This one wants 600 ppm, photo verification required.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-20624c9dd70b

    She looks fun but I'm not about to throw 600 to find out. Passed.
    Yeah. Straight out of the gate she hit me up with 600 via txt. I countered with 4 and haven't heard back. Oh well.

  8. #617

    Kendra4 on seek

    500 ppm. Haven't pulled trigger yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...d-808295b202e2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kendra5.jpg‎   kendra4.jpg‎   kendra3.jpg‎   kendra2.jpg‎   kendra1.jpg‎  


  9. #616

    Funmizz on Seek

    This one wants 600 ppm, photo verification required.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-20624c9dd70b

    She looks fun but I'm not about to throw 600 to find out. Passed.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fun1.jpg‎   fun2.jpg‎   fun3.jpg‎   fun4.jpg‎   fun5.jpg‎  


  10. #615

    Another scammer

    This one has posted three profiles in the last few days. You can tell it's the same girl by the tattoo on her wrist and the bracelet. Be careful out there and happy hunting!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...1-b682009f00d7

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-82c4585470a0

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...2-37a2d6c3ff24

  11. #614

  12. #613

    Accurate

    Quote Originally Posted by MSP230  [View Original Post]
    Got quoted 400 ppm as well. Are her pics accurate and does she do BBBJ?
    With me yea, but my years in the hobby have taught me; YMMV.

  13. #612

    Vetting

    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the report! Here is some extra info from the above mentioned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...-1adf74b9aef5? - Wanted 500 but I declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-374332851a90 - said 200 was too low. I could have gone higher but her face has a lot of imperfections.

    I'm curious if you were hesitant about messaging the members with 1 or 2 photos. Those are always a red flag for me.
    Not really. Once you verify they are real and push for an in person meet, the flakes and fakes fall off.

  14. #611
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Have a solid rotation of keepers going so giving these back to the pond. Below are some girls that I have filled. Some are down after food and drinks. Most want 300-400. Some of these want 500. I rarely go above that but I do the legwork of drinks with them which leads to lower prices.
    Thanks for the report! Here is some extra info from the above mentioned.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...-1adf74b9aef5? - Wanted 500 but I declined.

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...6-374332851a90 - said 200 was too low. I could have gone higher but her face has a lot of imperfections.

    I'm curious if you were hesitant about messaging the members with 1 or 2 photos. Those are always a red flag for me.

  15. #610
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasyManJ  [View Original Post]
    Have a solid rotation of keepers going so giving these back to the pond. Below are some girls that I have filled. Some are down after food and drinks. Most want 300-400. Some of these want 500. I rarely go above that but I do the legwork of drinks with them which leads to lower prices.
    Pretty quality list. I have only seen one of them. I live in the west valley which limits me. I have also been trying to stay at 300 but I guess I have to finally up that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape