Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 13317
-
05-29-24 10:08 #11382Senior Member

Posts: 27Marie in Piedmont
A few days ago I managed to catch up with Marie after almost a year of not seeing her. In my last review I expressed frustration with how our communication was handled. This was when she was staying in Asheville.
However, after seeing ads that she was in Greenville I decided to give her another chance. Her donation (50/ hr) was the same as it been and her services were the same if not better. (BBBJ still A+) Definitely more comfortable as she now hosts at a private location around Piedmont. Neighborhood was safe with little to no traffic. At the time of my visit there weren't anyone else. Atmosphere was safe and the vibe just right. No evidence of any handlers or heavy smell such as smoke or pets.
She does have a dog so warning for those with allergies. Because of her location being private now. There are rules she addressed. No more qvs and video call or photo required. Unless you've seen her already. I would repeat. Especially my type is the spinner types and we're lacking them around here. Inbox open for any questions.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...n/242124510316
-
05-28-24 22:01 #11381Senior Member

Posts: 259Will confirm. She definitely is a scammer. I heard she has 2 guys show up after money is exchanged and claim she is 15.
Originally Posted by Sexy9197
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-24 12:21 #11380Regular Member

Posts: 21Sexy friend who is in need of extra funds
Ok dude's. I have a friend who is in a financial bind and she asked me to find her some legit guys who aren't scumbags. She is really really hot. Like puts all these lame chicks to shame. This is only a one time thing so if you want to get in on it, message me and I'll screen who can and can't get a visit. She is trying to do 15 min for 250. And 500 for 30. I'm telling why'all, she's fine as fuck. 120 lbs bruenette. Super sexy body. Beautiful face. Haller at me.
-
05-27-24 13:12 #11379Senior Member

Posts: 156Definitely not recent photos! She's a BBW, which is fine but don't use deceptive tactics to get clients. I remember being frustrated but stayed. $$ were the only special.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 18:19 #11378Senior Member

Posts: 56Sexy-creamy-sarah. Is a scammer.
This one is 100% scammer and theif. Avoid at all costs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/643388329957
-
05-24-24 16:05 #11377Senior Member

Posts: 68Sophie Night
Rare siting quality provider back in town, better than ever, tone fit tan and ton of fun, never a dull moment with Sophie, current postings on https://tryst.link/escort/thesophienight.
-
05-24-24 09:39 #11376Senior Member

Posts: 26There is no "special" and like the other poster said she is Much larger than those pics. I'm not talking an extra 20 or 30 lbs, but she probably 150+ lbs larger than those pics. To the point I'm not convinced the pics were here. That said though, BBJCIM was probably the best ever and made it worth the trip.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 19:19 #11375Senior Member

Posts: 1189I used to have one in GVL who would come up my way (an hour from downtown GVL) but when I try with others in the Upstate you'd think I wanted them to drive to Seattle.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 17:57 #11374Senior Member

Posts: 357Outcall
Does anyone know a GOOD provider who is willing to drive an hour for an outcall? I know they'd charge extra, but we could at least talk about it.
-
05-23-24 15:40 #11373Senior Member

Posts: 504Specials are good
Her post say these are recent pictures, eh? What was the special?
Originally Posted by Gjt34
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:02 #11372Senior Member

Posts: 103Spot on
Accurate assessment. I've known her the same way. Got in contact with her recent. Personally didn't think she was BBW in the past but she definitely is now. She seems to be pregnant (I'd say about 7 months) . Comms were well. That was prolly the best part of the dream as I was pretty shocked of her current size honestly. YMMV, but I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 06:46 #11371Senior Member

Posts: 598Florida Baddie
If you know or you don't, this is a well-known UTR's sister and seen her numerous times in the past before they both left for Florida.
Re-connected with her a few weeks ago. Comms were good and was looking forward to her outcall to my house.
She was always a BBW but when she showed up, my jaw dropped as she was twice the size! The worst part was service was sub-par and almost felt like a rob. Pics are probably 10 years old.
YMMV but I do not recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/109551529256
-
05-22-24 06:31 #11370Senior Member

Posts: 598Hotel Asian fun
This is probably a 2 minute walk or less. They are real and can be somewhat satisfying.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/006177196149
-
05-22-24 00:46 #11369Senior Member

Posts: 156Recent Dream
I had a dream about the girl in the link. I could not remember her name but her specials are good. It's went as I thought. Walked into her location off Laurens Road and got comfortable. I remember dreaming that the girl in the photos were of a smaller size than what opened the door. She is way way larger now. Ok though but the BBBJTCIM was amazing.
I then woke up smiling.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/846666805837
-
05-19-24 11:14 #11368Senior Member

Posts: 148Carolina Pointe Pkwy
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






