Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 13300
-
05-27-24 13:12 #11365Senior Member

Posts: 156Definitely not recent photos! She's a BBW, which is fine but don't use deceptive tactics to get clients. I remember being frustrated but stayed. $$ were the only special.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 18:19 #11364Senior Member

Posts: 56Sexy-creamy-sarah. Is a scammer.
This one is 100% scammer and theif. Avoid at all costs.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/643388329957
-
05-24-24 16:05 #11363Senior Member

Posts: 68Sophie Night
Rare siting quality provider back in town, better than ever, tone fit tan and ton of fun, never a dull moment with Sophie, current postings on https://tryst.link/escort/thesophienight.
-
05-24-24 09:39 #11362Senior Member

Posts: 26There is no "special" and like the other poster said she is Much larger than those pics. I'm not talking an extra 20 or 30 lbs, but she probably 150+ lbs larger than those pics. To the point I'm not convinced the pics were here. That said though, BBJCIM was probably the best ever and made it worth the trip.
Originally Posted by Boytar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 19:19 #11361Senior Member

Posts: 1189I used to have one in GVL who would come up my way (an hour from downtown GVL) but when I try with others in the Upstate you'd think I wanted them to drive to Seattle.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 17:57 #11360Senior Member

Posts: 357Outcall
Does anyone know a GOOD provider who is willing to drive an hour for an outcall? I know they'd charge extra, but we could at least talk about it.
-
05-23-24 15:40 #11359Senior Member

Posts: 504Specials are good
Her post say these are recent pictures, eh? What was the special?
Originally Posted by Gjt34
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:02 #11358Senior Member

Posts: 103Spot on
Accurate assessment. I've known her the same way. Got in contact with her recent. Personally didn't think she was BBW in the past but she definitely is now. She seems to be pregnant (I'd say about 7 months) . Comms were well. That was prolly the best part of the dream as I was pretty shocked of her current size honestly. YMMV, but I wouldn't recommend.
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 06:46 #11357Senior Member

Posts: 598Florida Baddie
If you know or you don't, this is a well-known UTR's sister and seen her numerous times in the past before they both left for Florida.
Re-connected with her a few weeks ago. Comms were good and was looking forward to her outcall to my house.
She was always a BBW but when she showed up, my jaw dropped as she was twice the size! The worst part was service was sub-par and almost felt like a rob. Pics are probably 10 years old.
YMMV but I do not recommend.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...p/109551529256
-
05-22-24 06:31 #11356Senior Member

Posts: 598Hotel Asian fun
This is probably a 2 minute walk or less. They are real and can be somewhat satisfying.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...b/006177196149
-
05-22-24 00:46 #11355Senior Member

Posts: 156Recent Dream
I had a dream about the girl in the link. I could not remember her name but her specials are good. It's went as I thought. Walked into her location off Laurens Road and got comfortable. I remember dreaming that the girl in the photos were of a smaller size than what opened the door. She is way way larger now. Ok though but the BBBJTCIM was amazing.
I then woke up smiling.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...d/846666805837
-
05-19-24 11:14 #11354Senior Member

Posts: 148Carolina Pointe Pkwy
I sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 11:08 #11353Senior Member

Posts: 143Golden is fun
I had fun with Golden about two weeks ago. She's had some work done, but she has big tits and a massive ass.
Originally Posted by Percy1234
[View Original Post]
Link here: https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...t/645043326852.
-
05-19-24 10:31 #11352Senior Member

Posts: 152Traveling to Greenville. Carolina Point Parkway
Hello,
Am traveling to Greenville for the week. Will be staying around Carolina Point Parkway. I am visiting Greenville for the first time. I RTFF but couldn't figure out if there were any reliable providers in the area. Please guide if there are any reliable Incall providers in this area. Prefer busty / milfy types but not a must. Will return in kind when if you happen to travel to Atlanta.
-
05-19-24 09:19 #11351Senior Member

Posts: 357Heather Lynn
Has anyone in the Greenwood area seen Heather Lynn?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...l/999532450053











Reply With Quote




