Thread: Seeking Arrangement and Other Dating Site Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 6982
-
05-29-24 22:46 #5497Banned Member

Posts: 495Cleared
Deleted a bunch of old messages. Should be good now.
Originally Posted by NewAccount456
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-24 12:05 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 26Hey dude, I want to ask you something on PMs can you clear your inbox?
Originally Posted by GlenBenton
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 22:21 #5495Regular Member

Posts: 8Tame
I texted with her. The events sound really tame. Hand only. She stays clothed. I'm out.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 17:19 #5494Regular Member

Posts: 24Never mind, found it.
Originally Posted by BuddyBoyBaxter
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 14:52 #5493Regular Member

Posts: 24CL ad
Would you happen to have the link to her CL ad? I don't have the money to fully sign up for SA.
Originally Posted by Coberman
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 14:04 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 221I have not seen her but I know she's been on cuddlecomfort for a long time and recently started advertising on CL. TBH until seeing the linked profile I thought she was strictly legit so color me pleasantly surprised to see her on seeking. I guess she got comfortable with crossing the line since starting out on CC. If you go through with it hopefully you'll update.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 11:45 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 235Well you might just get cuddled.
Originally Posted by Tnahound
[View Original Post]
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/meditativecuddl
-
05-27-24 07:35 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 204Has Anyone Seen Her?
Probably seeing her this week. Just wondering if anyone has any info that might change my mind.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...4-3a4b47277a16
-
05-26-24 07:38 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 1000Another Lead
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...d-b28647c58423
For you lovers of a bit more mature woman with a bit of meat on her bones. Nice personality and is a good time. Poo.
-
05-25-24 13:37 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 25Definitely curious to hear how it went. I hear she can be busy.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 20:59 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 702Me
She's coming over tomorrow actually.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 15:41 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 324Why not, Gents? I would if I could
I was thinking about this one. Based on the pics, she's got a decent body. Are there any issues or warnings to share about this one, Gents?
Originally Posted by TopGun9
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:35 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 1000https://members.seeking.com/member/7...8-7ea0cd373381
How about this tasty little treat? We're any of you lucky enough to getting a sample of her 95 pound sexy ass?
Poo <—— No more kiss and tell!
-
05-24-24 14:14 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 1041NOPE.
Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo
[View Original Post]
Are you?
-
05-24-24 08:37 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 50I've seen her. She is fun and will pretty much do whatever you want.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






