Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 235 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 135 185 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 285 335 735 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 17685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14175

    Bruh. You ain't never lied

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You find her attractive? To each his own, but.

    I'd rather use my hand.
    I don't like to put anyone down for their appearance. I'm sure she's a decent, nice lady. Probably with a family and grandkids unaware of her double life. But. She would have to pay me. Even at that, It would be difficult, if not impossible for me to consummate the deal. This is not something that you pay for. This is a mercy fuck.

  2. #14174

    Simply Cause And Effect

    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Seriously? You find her attractive? To each his own, but.

    I'd rather use my hand.
    I thought the exact same thing, I guess if she does it for you then "more power to you" but I really think it's just another example of how this town has degraded to such a poor level of quality, younger (20's and 30's) and "attractive" providers who "aren't" just deposit scammers or GPS loons that now these old, mediocre "battleships" keep getting elevated and recommended more out of a "lack of options" than any actual arousal from looking at them (well, unless you're in your late 60's or 70's "or" you just have a "gilf" fetish, then knock yourself out)...It's just another example of what's happened to the hobby in STL compared to how this town was 10 years ago.

    Stay Safe

  3. #14173
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton425  [View Original Post]
    This lady is awesome if you don't mind driving to west county off of 270. She's very friendly, she has big tits and her mouth is fantastic. I've seen her several times. Pm me if you'd like to know more. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170379389.
    Seriously? You find her attractive? To each his own, but.

    I'd rather use my hand.

  4. #14172
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeTime7  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a BJ provider who is safe, clean, and discreet? 50 something who's platonic wife doesn't want to do that anymore? Would appreciate donation expectations.
    This lady is awesome if you don't mind driving to west county off of 270. She's very friendly, she has big tits and her mouth is fantastic. I've seen her several times. Pm me if you'd like to know more. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170379389.

  5. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, I miss City Girls. Touring Companions is similar and sometimes sends girls to stl.
    Me too. The prices were so reasonable. Besides Melody, I think there are a few others from that group still touring.

  6. #14170
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any report on her and I know she's been around a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9946.htm?cat=1
    Over 400 reviews on TER. I've met her a couple times and she's someone you don't want to miss.

  7. #14169

    Kiss April

    I can't find any report on her and I know she's been around a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9946.htm?cat=1

  8. #14168

    BJ provider

    Any recommendations for a BJ provider who is safe, clean, and discreet? 50 something who's platonic wife doesn't want to do that anymore? Would appreciate donation expectations.

  9. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Avoid! Saw her (tried) a few months ago for a quickie. When I first got there she frustratingly said how her nose wouldn't stop running due to the "shitty" meth she'd taken.

    She went into the bathroom to blow her nose, and I bailed.

  10. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapped  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her a couple times and the prices vary depending on when you catch her. Got as far as the room number but passed her in the hall on the way in heading to the front desk. A little drama and had her mgmt following so just bailed. She is tall and the pic with the white lingerie is pretty close to what I saw.
    Thanks for the reply.

    Hopefully someone here saw her.

  11. #14165

    For what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Tried to see her a couple times and the prices vary depending on when you catch her. Got as far as the room number but passed her in the hall on the way in heading to the front desk. A little drama and had her mgmt following so just bailed. She is tall and the pic with the white lingerie is pretty close to what I saw.

  12. #14164

    Any info

    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7b4ed735100f64853e5b9c9c2f18c269_f.jpeg‎  

  13. #14163

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Taylor in Granite City?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170147816
    She's cute but none of these women are worth $200 for a QV. Most of the ones that look like her are aging out of the strip club and hitting the wall. They are being forced out of the premium time slots by younger girls and their income is flatlining. If they're making the kind of money that some of them purportedly make they wouldn't be hustling so hard. "I don't kiss or make out. No blacks. No greek". $200 QV $250 hh? Foh.

  14. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    City Girls was an agency that provided exclusively Eastern European girls. All knockouts and all knew exactly what to do. Almost PSE. So that has spoiled me. The ones I've been running into lately don't meet that same standard except for Melody and I think she's coming to town at the end of the month.
    Oh man, I miss City Girls. Touring Companions is similar and sometimes sends girls to stl.

  15. #14161

    Taylor

    Anyone have experience with Taylor in Granite City?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170147816

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape