The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 236 of 1180 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 286 336 736 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 17696
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14171
    Quote Originally Posted by Starkness  [View Original Post]
    Oh man, I miss City Girls. Touring Companions is similar and sometimes sends girls to stl.
    Me too. The prices were so reasonable. Besides Melody, I think there are a few others from that group still touring.

  2. #14170
    Quote Originally Posted by Matroxed  [View Original Post]
    I can't find any report on her and I know she's been around a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9946.htm?cat=1
    Over 400 reviews on TER. I've met her a couple times and she's someone you don't want to miss.

  3. #14169

    Kiss April

    I can't find any report on her and I know she's been around a while. Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...9946.htm?cat=1

  4. #14168

    BJ provider

    Any recommendations for a BJ provider who is safe, clean, and discreet? 50 something who's platonic wife doesn't want to do that anymore? Would appreciate donation expectations.

  5. #14167
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Avoid! Saw her (tried) a few months ago for a quickie. When I first got there she frustratingly said how her nose wouldn't stop running due to the "shitty" meth she'd taken.

    She went into the bathroom to blow her nose, and I bailed.

  6. #14166
    Quote Originally Posted by Snapped  [View Original Post]
    Tried to see her a couple times and the prices vary depending on when you catch her. Got as far as the room number but passed her in the hall on the way in heading to the front desk. A little drama and had her mgmt following so just bailed. She is tall and the pic with the white lingerie is pretty close to what I saw.
    Thanks for the reply.

    Hopefully someone here saw her.

  7. #14165

    For what it's worth

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Tried to see her a couple times and the prices vary depending on when you catch her. Got as far as the room number but passed her in the hall on the way in heading to the front desk. A little drama and had her mgmt following so just bailed. She is tall and the pic with the white lingerie is pretty close to what I saw.

  8. #14164

    Any info

    Heading in to town and saw this ad.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ouis/170394994

    Anyone see her? Is she legit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7b4ed735100f64853e5b9c9c2f18c269_f.jpeg‎  

  9. #14163

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Taylor in Granite City?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170147816
    She's cute but none of these women are worth $200 for a QV. Most of the ones that look like her are aging out of the strip club and hitting the wall. They are being forced out of the premium time slots by younger girls and their income is flatlining. If they're making the kind of money that some of them purportedly make they wouldn't be hustling so hard. "I don't kiss or make out. No blacks. No greek". $200 QV $250 hh? Foh.

  10. #14162
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    City Girls was an agency that provided exclusively Eastern European girls. All knockouts and all knew exactly what to do. Almost PSE. So that has spoiled me. The ones I've been running into lately don't meet that same standard except for Melody and I think she's coming to town at the end of the month.
    Oh man, I miss City Girls. Touring Companions is similar and sometimes sends girls to stl.

  11. #14161

    Taylor

    Anyone have experience with Taylor in Granite City?

    https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/170147816

  12. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Puppy 73 is a senior member with over 100 posts. Is he a pimp or was he misled?
    Puppy73 has been REALLY QUIET since his last post. You'd think he would have defended himself or apologized for being misled.

  13. #14159
    [QUOTE=Puppy73;6901782]I have a utr that just moved here from Atlanta and is looking for a few lucky guys as regulars. She does her communication by Snapchat. Do any of you guys regularly use Snapchat to

  14. #14158

    Don't be fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois  [View Original Post]
    Puppy 73 is a senior member with over 100 posts. Is he a pimp or was he misled?
    Just because a member has a high post count doesn't mean they are astute. Lots of people here are posting for clout and tenure. In many instances degrading the integrity of the group. Some escorts have even infiltrated the group and / or have access to our discussions because of all the simping going on.

  15. #14157

    Puppy73

    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I have a utr that just moved here from Atlanta and is looking for a few lucky guys as regulars. She does her communication by Snapchat. Do any of you guys regularly use Snapchat to set up dates?

    She is a beautiful 21-year-old with a killer body and a super sweet ass.
    Puppy 73 is a senior member with over 100 posts. Is he a pimp or was he misled?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape