Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 902 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 117 167 567 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 13518
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12528

    Anyone?

    Has anyone made a visit or reviews?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170392995

  2. #12527

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    She is listed in the Dayton Rip off section.
    Yeah I saw, thank you. Hilariously, she's running ads in Dayton and Cincy, but the Cincy ad is for $ and the Dayton ad is. 8.

  3. #12526

    Springdale

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJacks60  [View Original Post]
    What general area of town does BTOB Katie work out of?
    The Infamous no-fly-zone Springdale, but her location is not near the sleezy no-tels but near a popular chili establishment.

  4. #12525

    BTOB Katie

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    She's no spinner but she really does have the best tits on the block. She's very personable and makes you feel at ease, and she doesn't just lie there she fucks you back.

    She's no spinner but the skinner pic is new and she's mentioning her summer body so maybe she had work done.

    Either way, when I want someone I'm comfortable with and easy to schedule she's my go to. Look up my reviews, I think I did 2 or 3.
    What general area of town does BTOB Katie work out of?

  5. #12524

    I enjoyed

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics look very old.
    She looks like the newest pics she has up on Lc and she's on Tryst now. I saw her a week ago and she looked pretty good. She worked hard to make sure I left pleased. Plus easy quick set up and she was clean and ready on time. That alone is more than I've been getting lately.

  6. #12523

    She works for me

    Quote Originally Posted by FpReally2  [View Original Post]
    Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics look very old.
    She's no spinner but she really does have the best tits on the block. She's very personable and makes you feel at ease, and she doesn't just lie there she fucks you back.

    She's no spinner but the skinner pic is new and she's mentioning her summer body so maybe she had work done.

    Either way, when I want someone I'm comfortable with and easy to schedule she's my go to. Look up my reviews, I think I did 2 or 3.

  7. #12522

    Avoid

    She is listed in the Dayton Rip off section.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    She looks dead on (but is not, to be clear) a woman that I used to know and always wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also think I remember some less-than-stellar reviews, but amazingly nothing pops for a Katie in the search that is think is her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/864822688258

  8. #12521

    BTOB Katie

    Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics look very old.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Check the Dayton forum. Don't confuse her with BTOB Katie.

  9. #12520

    Btob Katie

    Is BTOB Katie still good? Pics looks very old.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    He's got the right one. They do not like her up there. I'll take their word for it LOL.

  10. #12519

    He's right

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    Check the Dayton forum. Don't confuse her with BTOB Katie.
    He's got the right one. They do not like her up there. I'll take their word for it LOL.

  11. #12518

    Katie info aplenty

    Check the Dayton forum. Don't confuse her with BTOB Katie.

    Quote Originally Posted by IrlFan  [View Original Post]
    She used to be in Dayton until she wore out her welcome there as a time waster / ripoff artist. I recognize her pics but can't recall if she was using the same name there.

  12. #12517

    Katie

    She used to be in Dayton until she wore out her welcome there as a time waster / ripoff artist. I recognize her pics but can't recall if she was using the same name there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    She looks dead on (but is not, to be clear) a woman that I used to know and always wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also think I remember some less-than-stellar reviews, but amazingly nothing pops for a Katie in the search that is think is her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/864822688258

  13. #12516

    Asks for a deposit

    I had a BnG with her a few years ago in Dayton and it was fine. These pics were used then and she was bigger than they show. I was testing the waters with the BBBJ which I do for an enthusiasm / attitude check so the extra cushion was fine. I reached out recently when I saw her ad and she wants a deposit and she is in Sharonville. The only review I've seen since I saw her was a cash and dash on TER from around the time I saw her.

    Smooth sailing.

    Soca.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    She looks dead on (but is not, to be clear) a woman that I used to know and always wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also think I remember some less-than-stellar reviews, but amazingly nothing pops for a Katie in the search that is think is her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/864822688258

  14. #12515

    Anyone seen Katie?

    She looks dead on (but is not, to be clear) a woman that I used to know and always wanted to fuck but never got the chance. I also think I remember some less-than-stellar reviews, but amazingly nothing pops for a Katie in the search that is think is her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...e/864822688258
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TNTgwNDYxODJjZmI3ZGU0MTIwZGQyYjllNTM1ZDdjNWYxY2MzOA.jpg‎   NjE0OTY0MTZmN2FhNTRkYmMzNzAwMTg1MDA0MWEzNmZhMDI4MzE.jpg‎  

  15. #12514

    Second one (-0417)

    I recognize the 2nd one. She's real, I saw her a few months ago. Before this ad was up obviously. She was skinny and sweet, I would have seen her again but she disappeared. I might see her again now that she's back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape