Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 41297
-
05-25-24 09:35 #34787Senior Member

Posts: 130Mia
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/170556363#.
Hi does anyone know about this girl? If you experienced this one, let me know how it went. She also looks so familiar. Did her name used to be Bella?
-
05-24-24 22:16 #34786Senior Member

Posts: 690Stinky for a Benji? Ha Ha No Way!
Not arguing, I am sure you had a great time. And, I rely on your posts, I know you are a real monger. So nothing negative towards you! But a stinky body, even if nice and thin and lean is not my idea of fun. And add that her snatch stinks too because she not only does not bath, in fact I need to bring lysol LOL. Plus she does not wash down below, and then a benji to enjoy that smell? Maybe for a Lincoln, but no way for a benji. But of course, to each their own.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
Happy mongering.
LB.
-
05-24-24 17:20 #34785Senior Member

Posts: 188Nickie
I know this one is legit but I have not seen her in years.
Does anyone know what she looks like these days (skinny. Fat. Still clean. Etc. ?) Also any details on recent visits would be appreciated. Thanks why'all.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/446168747350
-DonJon.
-
05-24-24 16:53 #34784Senior Member

Posts: 477Dill or Garlic?
And you would be making the wise choice. I forgot to mention that she's been on a long trip with Uncle. Eighty days.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-24-24 16:45 #34783Senior Member

Posts: 587I think I'd rather jerk the gherkin.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 14:10 #34782Senior Member

Posts: 170Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/965373443057
Appreciate input.
-
05-24-24 12:52 #34781Senior Member

Posts: 97The "dash" part is hilarious
Lookin at ol' gals guy hangin' out, ain't no way she's "dashing" anywhere LOL.
Originally Posted by SupeDav
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:28 #34780Senior Member

Posts: 477Caryn / CJ
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/311460146637
Desperate AF for food, favors and cash. Get you some FS for a benji but please remember to cover it. Bring lysol with you. Maybe some full body sanitizer for after. I'm just saying. Performance is what you'd expect for the donation. She's got a nice body. Small tits but mostly perky. Some baby damage. She just doesn't shower often or clean the canyon. Of course, YMMV.
Rich.
-
05-24-24 11:16 #34779Senior Member

Posts: 477Ava / Kyleigh Follow Up
I wanted to follow up on my prior review of Ava / Kyleigh. Let me start off by saying the one time I actually did see her, it was fun. As you can see by my review.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
What I didn't mention was the 5 times before this that she either cancelled last-minute or no-showed. You could see why I would be pretty adamant about trying to connect with her from her photos. She's hot, fit, sexy, young.
As a result of all of those missed connections, she offered me a free hour if adjacent to a purchased hour of her time. This was an incredibly generous and admirable offer and I do applaud her for that. This was supposed to happen Wednesday night at 8 pm. At 429 PM comes the first message. Something about the babysitter, her mom, her sister. Who knows. At this point the excuses that these girls come up with is off the damn wall. So now we're scheduled for 9 pm. At 856 pm comes the "I had to turn around" message. Which translates to "I'm an impolite dumbass and have no sense of other people's time despite the fact I overvalue my own". So I suggest the next evening (Thursday) at 8 pm.
At 1038 AM she assures me she'll be here, after telling me that her evening was absolutely clear. At 645 pm comes the "Friend in trouble" message which translates to "There's no fucking way you're getting a free hour" - and it lets me know that she can only stay ONE hour. This time it was expected, however, and I already had a backup in place in case of vagmergency. So I'm not really upset but she's now fully convinced me she's the same kind of ho as most of the others. Ladies, I said most, okay? Look in the mirror before you judge. She pleads and begs, upping the ante with two free hours. Right, like she'd show up for that! Begging. Pleading. More groveling. Then the psychological bullshit about how I'm a bastard for being upset about her being a twat. Then the "my life sucks" messages. Get help, then, for fuck's sake. Then the "but I really like you" message. You likey wallet. Of course, I did counter her offer of two hours with the one and only chance to honor it anytime last night after her "friend" was fully consoled / medicated / deceased / whatever. No reply.
The review you all saw that was deleted from LL or DD and no validity, that I experienced, but this is pure fact. I'm happy to share text screen shots.
TLDR; Don't count on her to keep her word. She has zero respect for your time and manipulates with the best of them. Avoid unless you have hours of time to fuck around listening to her bullshit.
Rich.
-
05-24-24 07:27 #34778Senior Member

Posts: 587Sorry about that. That wasn't my experience with her. She was very accommodating and fun for the most part. She's just not my type in some weird way. But I'm peculiarly particular.
Originally Posted by SteveJones1969
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 23:30 #34777Regular Member

Posts: 23New Barbie?
Just saw this one pop up on STG. Anyone seen her before? Looks TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...a/581177772795
-
05-23-24 21:41 #34776Senior Member

Posts: 105Forgot the link for possible grab and dash
Sorry here is the link for the possible grab and dash.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...2/891764670309
-
05-23-24 21:39 #34775Senior Member

Posts: 105Possible grab and dash
Reached out to this one to see about a possible dream. She said she was on the way driving alone and then about 10 mins later I received a txt that her friend is with her and will be waiting in the car. Told her to turn around and find someone else to rob. May be legit but Spidey senses were definitely tingling for a possible grab and dash.
Stay safe.
-
05-23-24 19:56 #34774Senior Member

Posts: 394Striking out again.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...3/445190168015
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
Again, another not so hot experience. She has all the rules. No kissing, covered BJ, no DATY. All maybe next time she says. So basically you can get a covered BJ followed up with bending her over and see ya later. Just no effort to make a first time visitor feel welcome. Why would I try her again. Uh. I won't.
-
05-23-24 18:33 #34773Senior Member

Posts: 690Fancy
Well, I was thanking another monger for his review of a fat sweaty pig, not my description of her.
Originally Posted by BjPennFan
[View Original Post]
But your post admits Fancy does Not give BBBJ, as did the Sweaty Fat Pig Review.
Now that is a problem for me because she is found under the description of heat at STG and Fancy's menu specifically includes oral without a condom BBBJ. So I find that since you agree Fancy really lies big time in her post that she sounds more like to avoid. Providers who lie in their postings with both their pictures and with their menu should clearly and without argument avoided.
Thanks for the info.
LB.











Reply With Quote




