Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 41288
-
05-17-24 19:45 #34718Senior Member

Posts: 1055What a glowing review
Not sure whether to laugh or cry.
Originally Posted by LilDDennis
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 19:19 #34717Senior Member

Posts: 477Ava
This was not my experience with her. I found her sweet, endearing and gorgeous! Her boobs are all natural or my hands are defective. We met up one evening at my place, in a dream, of course. She was only able to do top. Aunt Flo was in town. She made me for a very enjoyable GFE experience with a passionate and enthusiastic BBBJ with specific instructions not to CIM. She's a very clean girl. Doesn't smoke, drink or do any drugs. Her lips were soft and luscious. She has great touch skills. She was freshly showered, smelled wonderful and the makeup was spot on. Maybe I saw her on a good night? As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by LilDDennis
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-17-24 19:11 #34716Senior Member

Posts: 477Ari Is a Big Nope
She pulled a cash and dash on me. When I've confronted her about it, she admits that she's done a lot of them. She's a pure thief.
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
05-17-24 16:18 #34715Regular Member

Posts: 8Any info on bee uzui?
Just seeing if anyone has info on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/087397716134
-
05-17-24 14:48 #34714Senior Member

Posts: 690I Would Avoid Laney
I saw her last year, but she was so high that she fell asleep after she undressed and before the date started. I tried to wake her by slapping her ass real heard and all she did was roll over. I did not want to touch her any more, so I walked out and of course I never pay before the deed is done.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
Never tried to see her again.
LB.
-
05-17-24 11:21 #34713Senior Member

Posts: 97She's been posted about before
Different name I believe, but I recognize the pictures. The feedback was no good.
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 09:55 #34712Regular Member

Posts: 16Ari info
Just looking for a little info on Ari. I couldn't find any info using the search, not sure if name changed. I did test the waters with her offer for "content" and she was responsive and fairly quick to reply. Just hoping for some confirmation that she won't set me up to get robbed before I take the full plunge.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/487256474686
-
05-17-24 09:53 #34711Regular Member

Posts: 6Laney.
I have seen her a few times. There was time a couple of years ago when she was a decent GFE. But her service and quality have gone way down now.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
And she is not as punctual and accommodating like she was before.
Not worth the donation in my opinion. Atleast not anymore. Flaky and rude.
Much better options out there for the donation.
I would skip her and look elsewhere.
-
05-17-24 08:59 #34710Senior Member

Posts: 130Laniey
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...8/927444021530
Anyone have any intel on this chick? If so how was the experience? Please send me a direct message or respond to my thread.
-
05-17-24 00:11 #34709Senior Member

Posts: 97Checks
https://www.stdcheck.com/ has a 10 panel test for $140. You can also go to planned parenthood, Hope Across the Globe, AHF, etcetera. Number of places.
Originally Posted by Busta69
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 18:37 #34708Senior Member

Posts: 79About 2 weeks ago I did a Double with Jessica (Dr. Mom) and Southside Queen, Sophia. I had a really great time with them. But, I'm not here to discuss them. I asked Jessica if she knew where Deja was located. She said that she didn't know where she was. Do any of you Mongers know where I can find Deja? I sure would like to poke that ass again!! DM is fine. Thanks in advance.
-
05-16-24 17:15 #34707Senior Member

Posts: 79I hope you're not really wanting
I really hope you're not wanting to see her get penetrated by the K-9.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
That's just Sick and Disgusting!!
-
05-16-24 11:54 #34706Senior Member

Posts: 57Laura
Sure do hope she is real. IMO she is smoking!
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 23:37 #34705Senior Member

Posts: 477Three is the magic number
I've had 4 double dates.
Originally Posted by JaxRider
[View Original Post]
The first was with April (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/325999371245) and a friend of hers that's gone now. It was a freaking blast. We did everything you describe and more. She's got a new friend named Jamie that I think is down for the deed. Give her a shout.
The second was with Granny Clampett and her young friend. Terrible experience and horrible humans.
The third was with Truth and Emily. Truth was fantastic, Emily was too trashed to perform.
The last was with Ashley and Chicago (https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/774854129912). She's the shorter, cuter one in these photos. Ashley was a complete waste of time and money. Chicago did her best to show me a good time.
Rich.
-
05-15-24 23:19 #34704Senior Member

Posts: 477Laura
She wants $20 down payment on outcalls for "gas". If you don't have gas money, you're not making any real money. Probably because you're a scammer or a terrible date. Stop collecting 20 bucks at a time and go do your damn job.
Originally Posted by RSat1974
[View Original Post]
Rich.









Reply With Quote





