Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 16694
-
05-27-24 09:37 #14999Senior Member

Posts: 55Cali
There are many reviews in this thread of people that met her, including myself. Sorry that happened to you, but your mistake was the deposit. Thanks for the heads up though, will avoid moving forward.
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-24 14:07 #14998Senior Member

Posts: 508Rule of thumb
Rule of thumb. Don't send DEPOSITS!
Originally Posted by LongXxxx33
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-24 21:09 #14997Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts

Posts: 49Cali is a ripoff, send $, never showed up
Seems like you are Cali, I've sent her advances, and she ghosted me. Pretty bad I sent a lot to her. Please be ware of her guys, I've seen her one time too with cash after the deposit thing, I confronted her, she apologized, I still wanted to meet up she's not really that pretty I kind of felt bad afterwards so I still gave her the donation expecting I would get service but unfortunately that didn't happen so she ended up pulling a cash and dash said that she needed condoms I asked her to come with me she came with me then she eventually dashed when I went inside to get the condoms saw her walking back to the hotel I would have done something but it's not worth it.
Originally Posted by CGS480
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 18:44 #14996Senior Member

Posts: 359They tend to say 'no AA', which could mean many things. I. e. Latin, Indian, along with the obvious meaning.
Originally Posted by SmokinAcee
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 17:52 #14995Senior Member

Posts: 159Do the Asian hotel spots profile, do you have to be a certain type?
I got the run around when I sent a pic.
-
05-23-24 16:23 #14994Senior Member

Posts: 55Cali
Can also endorse Cali. Friendly. BBBJCIM, great suction.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 15:08 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 213Carla
She scolded me for contacting her outside of the "times available" noted in her ads. It was the first time I've encountered anyone who uses that. Now I only contact her during posted hours. And she still ignores me. Sounds like she is halfway decent so maybe she gets tons of business.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 21:21 #14992Regular Member

Posts: 15Contradictory opinions
I saw some contradictory opinions.
Originally Posted by OldFreak
[View Original Post]
Thanks for guidance.
-
05-22-24 20:47 #14991Senior Member

Posts: 135Search for "touch my butt" and you will find reviews of her.
Originally Posted by IllBill515
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 19:56 #14990Regular Member

Posts: 15Jenna
Any feedback about Jenna?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/668068031962
-
05-22-24 16:21 #14989Senior Member

Posts: 43Carla
She does have an Ad on Tryst.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 15:16 #14988Senior Member

Posts: 772Yes, Carla is real, there are reviews posted. Search by Carla.
Originally Posted by GioX68
[View Original Post]
Availability is weird these days. Also, she rarely replies on time.
-
05-21-24 12:43 #14987Banned Member

Posts: 505Carla
Anyone know if she is real, everytime I text her no answer then her post is gone for days, does she travel? Or is she fake?
-
05-19-24 19:15 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 772Cali
Can confirm she is ultra GFE, no ass play, DFK, BBBJ included. Very friendly, but insists on you sending $ in advance to establish trust. Has her demons.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 14:10 #14985Senior Member

Posts: 339Thanks for the information, I'll try to connect with her on a weekday.
Originally Posted by Badger6969
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






