Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 164 214 614 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 16694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14999

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you are Cali, I've sent her advances, and she ghosted me. Pretty bad I sent a lot to her. Please be ware of her guys, I've seen her one time too with cash after the deposit thing, I confronted her, she apologized, I still wanted to meet up she's not really that pretty I kind of felt bad afterwards so I still gave her the donation expecting I would get service but unfortunately that didn't happen so she ended up pulling a cash and dash said that she needed condoms I asked her to come with me she came with me then she eventually dashed when I went inside to get the condoms saw her walking back to the hotel I would have done something but it's not worth it.
    There are many reviews in this thread of people that met her, including myself. Sorry that happened to you, but your mistake was the deposit. Thanks for the heads up though, will avoid moving forward.

  2. #14998

    Rule of thumb

    Quote Originally Posted by LongXxxx33  [View Original Post]
    Seems like you are Cali, I've sent her advances, and she ghosted me. Pretty bad I sent a lot to her. Please be ware of her guys, I've seen her one time too with cash after the deposit thing, I confronted her, she apologized, I still wanted to meet up she's not really that pretty I kind of felt bad afterwards so I still gave her the donation expecting I would get service but unfortunately that didn't happen so she ended up pulling a cash and dash said that she needed condoms I asked her to come with me she came with me then she eventually dashed when I went inside to get the condoms saw her walking back to the hotel I would have done something but it's not worth it.
    Rule of thumb. Don't send DEPOSITS!

  3. #14997
    Chick catfishing as a guy, ignore all posts


    Posts: 49

    Cali is a ripoff, send $, never showed up

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Can also endorse Cali. Friendly. BBBJCIM, great suction.
    Seems like you are Cali, I've sent her advances, and she ghosted me. Pretty bad I sent a lot to her. Please be ware of her guys, I've seen her one time too with cash after the deposit thing, I confronted her, she apologized, I still wanted to meet up she's not really that pretty I kind of felt bad afterwards so I still gave her the donation expecting I would get service but unfortunately that didn't happen so she ended up pulling a cash and dash said that she needed condoms I asked her to come with me she came with me then she eventually dashed when I went inside to get the condoms saw her walking back to the hotel I would have done something but it's not worth it.

  4. #14996
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokinAcee  [View Original Post]
    Do the Asian hotel spots profile, do you have to be a certain type?

    I got the run around when I sent a pic.
    They tend to say 'no AA', which could mean many things. I. e. Latin, Indian, along with the obvious meaning.

  5. #14995
    Do the Asian hotel spots profile, do you have to be a certain type?

    I got the run around when I sent a pic.

  6. #14994

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm she is ultra GFE, no ass play, DFK, BBBJ included. Very friendly, but insists on you sending $ in advance to establish trust. Has her demons.
    Can also endorse Cali. Friendly. BBBJCIM, great suction.

  7. #14993

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real, everytime I text her no answer then her post is gone for days, does she travel? Or is she fake?
    She scolded me for contacting her outside of the "times available" noted in her ads. It was the first time I've encountered anyone who uses that. Now I only contact her during posted hours. And she still ignores me. Sounds like she is halfway decent so maybe she gets tons of business.

  8. #14992

    Contradictory opinions

    Quote Originally Posted by OldFreak  [View Original Post]
    Search for "touch my butt" and you will find reviews of her.
    I saw some contradictory opinions.

    Thanks for guidance.

  9. #14991
    Quote Originally Posted by IllBill515  [View Original Post]
    Search for "touch my butt" and you will find reviews of her.

  10. #14990

  11. #14989

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real, everytime I text her no answer then her post is gone for days, does she travel? Or is she fake?
    She does have an Ad on Tryst.

  12. #14988
    Quote Originally Posted by GioX68  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know if she is real, everytime I text her no answer then her post is gone for days, does she travel? Or is she fake?
    Yes, Carla is real, there are reviews posted. Search by Carla.

    Availability is weird these days. Also, she rarely replies on time.

  13. #14987

    Carla

    Anyone know if she is real, everytime I text her no answer then her post is gone for days, does she travel? Or is she fake?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240521-113639.jpg‎  

  14. #14986

    Cali

    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    Does she have a boyfriend / handler? When they're that young, they usually do. And I'm getting way too old and cranky to deal with that shit.
    Can confirm she is ultra GFE, no ass play, DFK, BBBJ included. Very friendly, but insists on you sending $ in advance to establish trust. Has her demons.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0757.jpg‎  

  15. #14985
    Quote Originally Posted by Badger6969  [View Original Post]
    She offered 150 qv, 200 hh, 300 hr but went lower. I caught her at a slow time.
    Thanks for the information, I'll try to connect with her on a weekday.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape