Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 1251
-
05-27-24 08:23 #291Senior Member

Posts: 2246Odd
101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 08:07 #290Regular Member

Posts: 5Wondering
The contact number is also different. Would you have to go thru verification again and has anyone tried the other agency mentioned recently?
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-24 06:50 #289Senior Member

Posts: 571New website
https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio
Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
-
05-25-24 12:10 #288Senior Member

Posts: 2246TakeOut
Oh this is a nice plot twist. Rather do this than visit a red lit room with sound dampening ceiling tiles haha.
Originally Posted by FreeWilly12
[View Original Post]
To confirm, if the lady desires, the agency allows off campus dating?
If yes, what did that set you back for her time (not food, gambling, etc), if anything? (PM if you like).
-
05-25-24 10:04 #287Senior Member

Posts: 571Cutie
Another great evening with cutie. Some dinner some wine and then some nba watching, gambling and oh yea the best desert of all cherries jubilee, cream pies every thing you need for a Friday night date. Leaves in a week heading to NOVA hoping our schedules match up before she leaves. Her roommate leaving today. I guess your past reviews will follow you. Looking forward to see what comes next.
-
05-25-24 09:56 #286Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100Bomi
I thought Bomi was great. She is definitely not that over the top GFE style type of girl, but if you put some effort into it you can get some amazing things back in return.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Very cute girl. She looks young, but is late 20's.
-
05-23-24 14:25 #285Senior Member

Posts: 151Nah, I think I just have an accurate expectation for what the agency brings having been from the NoVA / LA area.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 12:27 #284Senior Member

Posts: 2246Bomi
She's obviously YMMV.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.
Someone's one post away from being her white knight.
-
05-23-24 11:07 #283Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Thanks for the review. Perfect information. Will definitely try.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 07:07 #282Senior Member

Posts: 151Bomi
Thoroughly enjoyed how shallow her canal is. I'm a bit hesitant to talk much about it because I feel like the group is on the hate train and I'll just get called out. But my $. 02? Let's be realistic on whether or not this feels like an AMP. It doesn't. We get to go to a furnished luxury apartment and fuck on a bed. Not a bunch of wooden planks with a hole cut-out for your face.
Will all the girls be your porn fantasy? No. But there are regular girls who provide BBFS and for the most part are good at what they do.
Bomi is no different and is VERY young (although I see that there are reviews with limited access or she doesn't DT or DFK very well. That can be taught, or she may not be great at it) - what I will say is, she didn't seem standoffish to me at all, and was more of the bitchy horny GND type IMHO. And honestly? I got to fuck the shit out of her cervix, I could care less about whether or not she DT and gagged on my dick. She is short and small, but not super skinny. But my god, that pussy is magical.
-
05-22-24 21:14 #281Senior Member

Posts: 121Reviews
You nailed it. I'll never make that mistake again. Multiple positive reviews before making a booking.
Originally Posted by Game420
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 20:59 #280Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 100I'll have to disagree. HaruDD is excellent.
Originally Posted by NovaDogs17
[View Original Post]
I'm not sure it's an obsession, but to say she is not good with some of the options being floated around now is just not even remotely true.
-
05-22-24 16:20 #279Regular Member

Posts: 7I wish I would have read these reviews before I booked. This was my first k doll experience. After lurking this board for a while now I decided to finally pull the trigger and see what all the fuss was about. From reading this board I had a few ideas of what to expect but none of them happened.
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
Not a great first experience. I feel like I have had a better time at the AMPs. The reviews above are dead on. No kissing, no hugs, straight to the shower and then back to the room. She then gave me a five minute mediocre massage where she just pushed on my back in places until getting me to flip. A below average BBBJ like the reviews said, teeth and very uninspiring with no technique. No hands, no attention to the boys, just straight up and down. The only good thing about it was that she would stare at me and her face is beautiful.
I've read about rimjobs, butterfly kisses, etc. But nothing here.
BBBJ for 2 minutes. CG for maybe a minute, RCG for maybe a minute, and then asked me to finish doggy which I did. Back to the shower and out the door before the hour was even up. English is not that great, couldn't have a conversation. The only thing that I got out of her was that she missed home and couldn't wait to return to LA.
She is a really sweet person but wouldn't recommend.
At least I can say that I tried it but for the money and the hour drive, I think I will just stick to the AMPs closer to me. I have some reviews of places around Lexington that I need to get around to posting.
-
05-22-24 12:27 #278Senior Member

Posts: 151What is this obsession with HaruDD? I've seen her before (actually more than once) she's not that good. And if I remember correctly, Cora was actually here and a few of your said she was kinda too old?
Originally Posted by WanderingAbout
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 21:45 #277Senior Member

Posts: 2246KGirl
If HaruDD ever comes here. Wow. Her reviews on the oThER are topshelf. Click link below to view listing
Originally Posted by Akuma187
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





