Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 84 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1259
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #284

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed Bomi
    She's obviously YMMV.

    Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.

    Someone's one post away from being her white knight.

  2. #283
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed how shallow her canal is. I'm a bit hesitant to talk much about it because I feel like the group is on the hate train and I'll just get called out. But my $. 02? Let's be realistic on whether or not this feels like an AMP. It doesn't. We get to go to a furnished luxury apartment and fuck on a bed. Not a bunch of wooden planks with a hole cut-out for your face.

    Will all the girls be your porn fantasy? No. But there are regular girls who provide BBFS and for the most part are good at what they do.

    Bomi is no different and is VERY young (although I see that there are reviews with limited access or she doesn't DT or DFK very well. That can be taught, or she may not be great at it) - what I will say is, she didn't seem standoffish to me at all, and was more of the bitchy horny GND type IMHO. And honestly? I got to fuck the shit out of her cervix, I could care less about whether or not she DT and gagged on my dick. She is short and small, but not super skinny. But my god, that pussy is magical.
    Thanks for the review. Perfect information. Will definitely try.

  3. #282

    Bomi

    Thoroughly enjoyed how shallow her canal is. I'm a bit hesitant to talk much about it because I feel like the group is on the hate train and I'll just get called out. But my $. 02? Let's be realistic on whether or not this feels like an AMP. It doesn't. We get to go to a furnished luxury apartment and fuck on a bed. Not a bunch of wooden planks with a hole cut-out for your face.

    Will all the girls be your porn fantasy? No. But there are regular girls who provide BBFS and for the most part are good at what they do.

    Bomi is no different and is VERY young (although I see that there are reviews with limited access or she doesn't DT or DFK very well. That can be taught, or she may not be great at it) - what I will say is, she didn't seem standoffish to me at all, and was more of the bitchy horny GND type IMHO. And honestly? I got to fuck the shit out of her cervix, I could care less about whether or not she DT and gagged on my dick. She is short and small, but not super skinny. But my god, that pussy is magical.

  4. #281

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Game420  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would have read these reviews before I booked.
    You nailed it. I'll never make that mistake again. Multiple positive reviews before making a booking.

  5. #280
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    What is this obsession with HaruDD? I've seen her before (actually more than once) she's not that good. And if I remember correctly, Cora was actually here and a few of your said she was kinda too old?
    I'll have to disagree. HaruDD is excellent.

    I'm not sure it's an obsession, but to say she is not good with some of the options being floated around now is just not even remotely true.

  6. #279
    I wish I would have read these reviews before I booked. This was my first k doll experience. After lurking this board for a while now I decided to finally pull the trigger and see what all the fuss was about. From reading this board I had a few ideas of what to expect but none of them happened.

    Not a great first experience. I feel like I have had a better time at the AMPs. The reviews above are dead on. No kissing, no hugs, straight to the shower and then back to the room. She then gave me a five minute mediocre massage where she just pushed on my back in places until getting me to flip. A below average BBBJ like the reviews said, teeth and very uninspiring with no technique. No hands, no attention to the boys, just straight up and down. The only good thing about it was that she would stare at me and her face is beautiful.

    I've read about rimjobs, butterfly kisses, etc. But nothing here.

    BBBJ for 2 minutes. CG for maybe a minute, RCG for maybe a minute, and then asked me to finish doggy which I did. Back to the shower and out the door before the hour was even up. English is not that great, couldn't have a conversation. The only thing that I got out of her was that she missed home and couldn't wait to return to LA.

    She is a really sweet person but wouldn't recommend.

    At least I can say that I tried it but for the money and the hour drive, I think I will just stick to the AMPs closer to me. I have some reviews of places around Lexington that I need to get around to posting.

  7. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If HaruDD ever comes here. Wow. Her reviews on the oThER are topshelf. Click link below to view listing
    What is this obsession with HaruDD? I've seen her before (actually more than once) she's not that good. And if I remember correctly, Cora was actually here and a few of your said she was kinda too old?

  8. #277

    KGirl

    If HaruDD ever comes here. Wow. Her reviews on the oThER are topshelf. Click link below to view listing

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.

  9. #276

    Indy

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.
    That's def nashville rotation. Cassidy please!

  10. #275
    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.
    I really struggle with travelling into other states. I simply want my easy access here to continue to be of high caliber girls. My dream would be that another agency opens up in the area and we have even more options.

  11. #274

    Glad to know we are still getting some west coast talent here

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.

  12. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.
    In that case, I will go see her provided she is available until end of next week.

  13. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    The reviews are not great and there are complaints like bad breath, toothy BJ and unenthusiastic performance. Hopefully, she had improved her performance for the trip to ville. Anyway, we will get to know in couple of days.
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.

  14. #271

  15. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on the LA board. Just search Bomi in LA.
    The reviews are not great and there are complaints like bad breath, toothy BJ and unenthusiastic performance. Hopefully, she had improved her performance for the trip to ville. Anyway, we will get to know in couple of days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape