Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 84 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 1251
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #291

    Odd

    101angels.com and original phone number still work. This post is very suspect of a new website and number. Proceed with caution until verified.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.

  2. #290

    Wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.
    The contact number is also different. Would you have to go thru verification again and has anyone tried the other agency mentioned recently?

  3. #289

    New website

    https://www.k-elitemodels.com/portfolio

    Received a phone call from Stacy this morning. Sounds like there's issues with the booker no the old website is no longer working. This is Cutie's new website follow.

  4. #288

    TakeOut

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Another great evening with cutie. Some dinner some wine and then some nba watching, gambling and oh yea the best desert of all cherries jubilee, cream pies every thing you need for a Friday night date. Leaves in a week heading to NOVA hoping our schedules match up before she leaves. Her roommate leaving today. I guess your past reviews will follow you. Looking forward to see what comes next.
    Oh this is a nice plot twist. Rather do this than visit a red lit room with sound dampening ceiling tiles haha.

    To confirm, if the lady desires, the agency allows off campus dating?

    If yes, what did that set you back for her time (not food, gambling, etc), if anything? (PM if you like).

  5. #287

    Cutie

    Another great evening with cutie. Some dinner some wine and then some nba watching, gambling and oh yea the best desert of all cherries jubilee, cream pies every thing you need for a Friday night date. Leaves in a week heading to NOVA hoping our schedules match up before she leaves. Her roommate leaving today. I guess your past reviews will follow you. Looking forward to see what comes next.

  6. #286
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's obviously YMMV.

    Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.

    Someone's one post away from being her white knight.
    I thought Bomi was great. She is definitely not that over the top GFE style type of girl, but if you put some effort into it you can get some amazing things back in return.

    Very cute girl. She looks young, but is late 20's.

  7. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    She's obviously YMMV.

    Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.

    Someone's one post away from being her white knight.
    Nah, I think I just have an accurate expectation for what the agency brings having been from the NoVA / LA area.

  8. #284

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed Bomi
    She's obviously YMMV.

    Low ratio of positive vs negative reviews.

    Someone's one post away from being her white knight.

  9. #283
    Ungrateful Motherfucker


    Posts: 636
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    Thoroughly enjoyed how shallow her canal is. I'm a bit hesitant to talk much about it because I feel like the group is on the hate train and I'll just get called out. But my $. 02? Let's be realistic on whether or not this feels like an AMP. It doesn't. We get to go to a furnished luxury apartment and fuck on a bed. Not a bunch of wooden planks with a hole cut-out for your face.

    Will all the girls be your porn fantasy? No. But there are regular girls who provide BBFS and for the most part are good at what they do.

    Bomi is no different and is VERY young (although I see that there are reviews with limited access or she doesn't DT or DFK very well. That can be taught, or she may not be great at it) - what I will say is, she didn't seem standoffish to me at all, and was more of the bitchy horny GND type IMHO. And honestly? I got to fuck the shit out of her cervix, I could care less about whether or not she DT and gagged on my dick. She is short and small, but not super skinny. But my god, that pussy is magical.
    Thanks for the review. Perfect information. Will definitely try.

  10. #282

    Bomi

    Thoroughly enjoyed how shallow her canal is. I'm a bit hesitant to talk much about it because I feel like the group is on the hate train and I'll just get called out. But my $. 02? Let's be realistic on whether or not this feels like an AMP. It doesn't. We get to go to a furnished luxury apartment and fuck on a bed. Not a bunch of wooden planks with a hole cut-out for your face.

    Will all the girls be your porn fantasy? No. But there are regular girls who provide BBFS and for the most part are good at what they do.

    Bomi is no different and is VERY young (although I see that there are reviews with limited access or she doesn't DT or DFK very well. That can be taught, or she may not be great at it) - what I will say is, she didn't seem standoffish to me at all, and was more of the bitchy horny GND type IMHO. And honestly? I got to fuck the shit out of her cervix, I could care less about whether or not she DT and gagged on my dick. She is short and small, but not super skinny. But my god, that pussy is magical.

  11. #281

    Reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Game420  [View Original Post]
    I wish I would have read these reviews before I booked.
    You nailed it. I'll never make that mistake again. Multiple positive reviews before making a booking.

  12. #280
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    What is this obsession with HaruDD? I've seen her before (actually more than once) she's not that good. And if I remember correctly, Cora was actually here and a few of your said she was kinda too old?
    I'll have to disagree. HaruDD is excellent.

    I'm not sure it's an obsession, but to say she is not good with some of the options being floated around now is just not even remotely true.

  13. #279
    I wish I would have read these reviews before I booked. This was my first k doll experience. After lurking this board for a while now I decided to finally pull the trigger and see what all the fuss was about. From reading this board I had a few ideas of what to expect but none of them happened.

    Not a great first experience. I feel like I have had a better time at the AMPs. The reviews above are dead on. No kissing, no hugs, straight to the shower and then back to the room. She then gave me a five minute mediocre massage where she just pushed on my back in places until getting me to flip. A below average BBBJ like the reviews said, teeth and very uninspiring with no technique. No hands, no attention to the boys, just straight up and down. The only good thing about it was that she would stare at me and her face is beautiful.

    I've read about rimjobs, butterfly kisses, etc. But nothing here.

    BBBJ for 2 minutes. CG for maybe a minute, RCG for maybe a minute, and then asked me to finish doggy which I did. Back to the shower and out the door before the hour was even up. English is not that great, couldn't have a conversation. The only thing that I got out of her was that she missed home and couldn't wait to return to LA.

    She is a really sweet person but wouldn't recommend.

    At least I can say that I tried it but for the money and the hour drive, I think I will just stick to the AMPs closer to me. I have some reviews of places around Lexington that I need to get around to posting.

  14. #278
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If HaruDD ever comes here. Wow. Her reviews on the oThER are topshelf. Click link below to view listing
    What is this obsession with HaruDD? I've seen her before (actually more than once) she's not that good. And if I remember correctly, Cora was actually here and a few of your said she was kinda too old?

  15. #277

    KGirl

    If HaruDD ever comes here. Wow. Her reviews on the oThER are topshelf. Click link below to view listing

    Quote Originally Posted by Akuma187  [View Original Post]
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape