Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1734
K Spa 10798 75th
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed that the one P* on SA is actually her her stage name starts with a J. Managed to reach out on one of her officials LOL. She's wants 1 k so out of my price range but she's super hot her scenes really show her amazing body. I definitely would if I wouldn't feel bad dropping a G but I'm sure one of you guys wouldn't mind doing it.
    What's her screen name on the site?

  2. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Saw awhile back don't waste your time not worth it. Bit heavier not fun at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e671f8c1f525
    PMed you about her. We've been texting but haven't met yet.

  3. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from duos. They tend to be more demanding. More expensive dinners, higher ppms, opening up a new condom when switching girls. Just a pain.

  4. #636

    Waste of time

    Saw awhile back don't waste your time not worth it. Bit heavier not fun at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e671f8c1f525

  5. #635

  6. #634

    Blonde

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-f3597b28355e

    Hit her up via txt at 300 then she ghosted me LOL.

  7. #633

    Latina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-3d3c9ffd6cce

    Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 600. Passed.

  8. #632

    Star

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-aa6a42f5776e

    Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 450-500. I passed due to seeing her on recent gloryhole shoot and she was definitely not as cute as her earlier days.

  9. #631

    Fixing links

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-06b73cdb7e11

    Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea

    Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was..
    Quoting because I don't know how to edit lmao. Links should be fixed.

  10. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea

    Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was. Will not kiss or fuck only oral and mutual touching. When setting stuff up she mentioned that her BF would be nearby to make sure she's safe, I was not comfortable with that so I passed. Quoted me 200 and was hoping to do things in a car with her BF nearby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    This one I actually met. She was very nice, almost everything except butt stuff on the table. I did cfs, but previous reports on here have said she does BBFS so YMMV. Will most likely contact again as she was very nice and was dtf immediately. Ppm 300.
    I noticed you have the same link for two different reports. >>https://members.seeking.com/member/89fac4f9-1a14-4ecc-835c-37da658753a9

    I hit her up for 300, but she countered with 400. I heard in other reports that she was a bit pudgy so I passed.

  11. #629

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Definitely saved me some time as I imagine those titties are quite a bit saggier with a 4 year old. I passed but ended up meeting these two.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-ef7f3d975924

    Definitely the girl the pictures but a bit heavier. Has a highschool aged kid. Had dinner and some drinks and said she wanted 500. I got her down to 300. Said she used to dance, fake tits but done really nicely. Lives in Tempe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207

    Probably my favorite of the week. Met up for a real nice dinner, drinks had a solid vibe going on. Came back to my hotel with nothing under her dress. Didn't even get a numbers per se but I gave her 300.
    Glad things worked out for you, that's great! And thank you for sharing. Sadly I'm sure a lot of guys on here is hitting her up right about now. Off to the races!

  12. #628

    A few swings, mostly misses

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea

    Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was. Will not kiss or fuck only oral and mutual touching. When setting stuff up she mentioned that her BF would be nearby to make sure she's safe, I was not comfortable with that so I passed. Quoted me 200 and was hoping to do things in a car with her BF nearby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    This one I actually met. She was very nice, almost everything except butt stuff on the table. I did cfs, but previous reports on here have said she does BBFS so YMMV. Will most likely contact again as she was very nice and was dtf immediately. Ppm 300.

  13. #627
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, I try to avoid ones with children just because of that excuse (finding babysitter, cost extra, etc.) I used to see one long time ago and she would request $50 for babysitter, her kid is like 13 yo I'm like really?? Her profile says Children. Prefer not to say, she might as well check Yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 5 and l never scheduled a date. Just got busy with cuter / younger girls quoting 300 or 400. I'll hit her up this week and she if she pulls that babysitter nonsense. If she does. Then I'm going to tell her that she is a "Sugar Mommie" not a sugar baby. Also, I'll remind her that her profile said "prefer not to say" so I understood that as "no children. " (Which is me lying!
    Definitely saved me some time as I imagine those titties are quite a bit saggier with a 4 year old. I passed but ended up meeting these two.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-ef7f3d975924

    Definitely the girl the pictures but a bit heavier. Has a highschool aged kid. Had dinner and some drinks and said she wanted 500. I got her down to 300. Said she used to dance, fake tits but done really nicely. Lives in Tempe.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207

    Probably my favorite of the week. Met up for a real nice dinner, drinks had a solid vibe going on. Came back to my hotel with nothing under her dress. Didn't even get a numbers per se but I gave her 300.

  14. #626
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Yikes, I try to avoid ones with children just because of that excuse (finding babysitter, cost extra, etc.) I used to see one long time ago and she would request $50 for babysitter, her kid is like 13 yo I'm like really?? Her profile says Children. Prefer not to say, she might as well check Yes.
    Next girl that wants money for a babysitter, I'm going to suggest that the 3 of us go to Peter Piper Pizza to see what she says.

  15. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Awefasd  [View Original Post]
    Tried to make arrangements for dinner first. Was already to go and she needed 600. I told her we didn't agree on price and she was sure we did. Needed at least $100 for a sitter for dinner so I politely declined.
    She quoted me 5 and l never scheduled a date. Just got busy with cuter / younger girls quoting 300 or 400. I'll hit her up this week and she if she pulls that babysitter nonsense. If she does. Then I'm going to tell her that she is a "Sugar Mommie" not a sugar baby. Also, I'll remind her that her profile said "prefer not to say" so I understood that as "no children. " (Which is me lying!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape