Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1734
-
05-23-24 19:57 #639Senior Member

Posts: 354What's her screen name on the site?
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 13:25 #638Senior Member

Posts: 354PMed you about her. We've been texting but haven't met yet.
Originally Posted by Keikand
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 13:23 #637Senior Member

Posts: 354I stay away from duos. They tend to be more demanding. More expensive dinners, higher ppms, opening up a new condom when switching girls. Just a pain.
Originally Posted by Dsprdo
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 01:26 #636Senior Member

Posts: 39Waste of time
Saw awhile back don't waste your time not worth it. Bit heavier not fun at all.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e671f8c1f525
-
05-21-24 19:18 #635Senior Member

Posts: 353Duo
Anyone met with these two?
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-6b5eff812abd
-
05-21-24 16:20 #634Senior Member

Posts: 354Blonde
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-f3597b28355e
Hit her up via txt at 300 then she ghosted me LOL.
-
05-21-24 16:16 #633Senior Member

Posts: 354Latina
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-3d3c9ffd6cce
Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 600. Passed.
-
05-21-24 16:12 #632Senior Member

Posts: 354Star
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-aa6a42f5776e
Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 450-500. I passed due to seeing her on recent gloryhole shoot and she was definitely not as cute as her earlier days.
-
05-21-24 13:13 #631Regular Member

Posts: 15Fixing links
Quoting because I don't know how to edit lmao. Links should be fixed.
Originally Posted by SunsFan99
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 12:53 #630Senior Member

Posts: 354I noticed you have the same link for two different reports. >>https://members.seeking.com/member/89fac4f9-1a14-4ecc-835c-37da658753a9
Originally Posted by SunsFan99
[View Original Post]
I hit her up for 300, but she countered with 400. I heard in other reports that she was a bit pudgy so I passed.
-
05-21-24 00:33 #629Senior Member

Posts: 1868Nice
Glad things worked out for you, that's great! And thank you for sharing. Sadly I'm sure a lot of guys on here is hitting her up right about now. Off to the races!
Originally Posted by Awefasd
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 22:09 #628Regular Member

Posts: 15A few swings, mostly misses
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86
Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9
Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea
Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was. Will not kiss or fuck only oral and mutual touching. When setting stuff up she mentioned that her BF would be nearby to make sure she's safe, I was not comfortable with that so I passed. Quoted me 200 and was hoping to do things in a car with her BF nearby.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763
This one I actually met. She was very nice, almost everything except butt stuff on the table. I did cfs, but previous reports on here have said she does BBFS so YMMV. Will most likely contact again as she was very nice and was dtf immediately. Ppm 300.
-
05-20-24 20:55 #627Senior Member

Posts: 90
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
Definitely saved me some time as I imagine those titties are quite a bit saggier with a 4 year old. I passed but ended up meeting these two.
Originally Posted by LoverBoy480
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-ef7f3d975924
Definitely the girl the pictures but a bit heavier. Has a highschool aged kid. Had dinner and some drinks and said she wanted 500. I got her down to 300. Said she used to dance, fake tits but done really nicely. Lives in Tempe.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...8-8c41a5625207
Probably my favorite of the week. Met up for a real nice dinner, drinks had a solid vibe going on. Came back to my hotel with nothing under her dress. Didn't even get a numbers per se but I gave her 300.
-
05-19-24 23:08 #626Senior Member

Posts: 354Next girl that wants money for a babysitter, I'm going to suggest that the 3 of us go to Peter Piper Pizza to see what she says.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 23:04 #625Senior Member

Posts: 354She quoted me 5 and l never scheduled a date. Just got busy with cuter / younger girls quoting 300 or 400. I'll hit her up this week and she if she pulls that babysitter nonsense. If she does. Then I'm going to tell her that she is a "Sugar Mommie" not a sugar baby. Also, I'll remind her that her profile said "prefer not to say" so I understood that as "no children. " (Which is me lying!
Originally Posted by Awefasd
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




