Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 8130
-
05-24-24 14:20 #5100Senior Member

Posts: 75Mistress X
Met with Mistress X as my very first introduction to Asian / K girls and had a great time. I initially expected a bdsm type but she's a sweet submissive around mid 30's w a nice body and not really any limits I could tell. Maybe a bit hesitant on DT but otherwise I was not left wanting. Highly recommend.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-24 11:29 #5099Regular Member

Posts: 3Vegas K-club
Anybody have any info on Vegas K-club? Anybody use them lately? I haven't seen any posts since October.
-
05-23-24 19:22 #5098Banned Member

Posts: 44Make that 3
I'll third this with Jenny. She was a nice girl, Loved her tits, some of the nicer natural ones I've seen on one of these KGirls. But I'll never understand the offering BBFS part but no CIP. I was told the same with Emma at VAC, she'll do BBFS but no CIP as well. I always just opt for the GFE if that's the case.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
That's the one downside I have with VAC, some of the girls don't always seem to be into everything actually listed on their menu. I've gotten more and more lately that won't DFK either even though it's listed for all. Maybe it's just me, I don't know. I do like that their height / weight stats are generally accurate though. Even if the pics are edited I at least have some idea of what their body type will be.
-
05-23-24 15:24 #5097Banned Member

Posts: 179Similar experience for me.
Yeah felt like she had too many rules. Wasn't in the DFK, no CIP, and just like you stated, in 69 I had to lift my head, grab the pillow to reach. At one point, I felt like she squeezed her legs together to push me out as she thought I was about to cum. Even though I told her i won't CIP.
Originally Posted by JTree2
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 02:23 #5096Senior Member

Posts: 387Speaking of, is pepsi going to be back in LV anytime soon?
Originally Posted by Straw
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-24 02:03 #5095Senior Member

Posts: 237Pepsi
Pepsi definitely takes care of herself. She has an enhanced body, super tight belly and probably some facial help. I think she looks prettier now than she did in LA. To 90% of the guys who don't see Asian women everyday. She can easily pass for 35.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
BTW there are several Kgirls in LA that have advertised they are 29 for at least 20 years now. I know of one that is in her 60's. But guys review her all the time as being in her 30's.
-
05-22-24 23:47 #5094Regular Member

Posts: 16VAC Jenny
In town for a few days so I figure I'd give things a try. Was hoping for VAC Mira but was told she's booked solid. / sadpanda. Needed to de-stress anyway so I asked who was readily available. Jenny was available. Did not recall seeing any recent reviews so sorta TOFTT.
Got a ride with VAC. I usually have a car rental when in town but not this time. So to settle it once and for all, it's $60 round-trip, though dude wanted it after 1st drop off and not after final drop off.
Turns out the apt was the same one I've visited before in the past with another provider. Jenny doesn't look anything like the pics. She's probably late 30's to 40's. Two big naturals, but flat butt. Seemed fit / slender enough for me. Mostly shaved with some natural stubble.
All the starting rituals were par for course. Undress, blue toast, quick shower. She starts with BBBJ, lots of BLS. Onto bed, continue. She shifts rear towards me so I can grab her rear. More shifting for 69 but she's not low enough so I can hardly reach clit. Had to raise my head up instead.
Finally CG and then shift to mish. We had to stop a few times because:
My chubby tummy was squishing her. Sorry! I need to work out more, lolz.
She was freaked out I would CIP. I thought I was paying for that but whatever, I can accommodate. We actually stopped twice for this and I had to assure her I'm not that kind of sneaky asshole.
Came on her tummy and cleaned up. I had only booked an hour so massage and chat for rest of time. She appreciated that I'm just naturally warm because her feet were getting cold. Her English is good enough that we could actually converse. Pinged the driver, got picked up, back at hotel.
Was really hoping for HYA so maybe I'll try again tonight with Beni at LVGF. Did I have a good time? Ya, really needed it. Would repeat? She's nice but just not what I was looking for overall.
-
05-22-24 10:22 #5093Senior Member

Posts: 808Thanks
I remember it was posted somewhere but I couldn't find it.
Originally Posted by Rook6642
[View Original Post]
Thanks again.
-
05-22-24 09:01 #5092Senior Member

Posts: 438I saw her yesterday, back door was open for business. + 100, but she was not at all hesitant, and got into it pretty quickly.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 05:59 #5091Senior Member

Posts: 500That's
Interesting about the pictures. On Monday after my double with them, I did a single with Pepsi. At a slight slow down in the action she said I should take a picture and I said ok. Things heated up quickly and we forgot about it. I also think I remember there was something on this, or another board, about filming a session with Pepsi at an up charge. That might be a faulty memory on my part though.
Originally Posted by DickEverhard
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 01:51 #5090Senior Member

Posts: 88When it comes to outcalls. It's been mentioned before; but depending on where you stay, there maybe security that may not let her upstairs without a room key. You'll have to likely meet her downstairs in a bar and then bring her up to the room given the way security can be.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 01:14 #5089Banned Member

Posts: 443$500
Pretty sure all outcall for the agencies are $500.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 00:27 #5088Senior Member

Posts: 67I took good photos of Yoji earlier today but cannot upload them. But overall she's worth it for $280 for 30 minutes.
Originally Posted by RodneyDanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 00:22 #5087Senior Member

Posts: 67Saw Yoji today for $280 for half hour. All bare. In my opinion probably late 20's to mid 30's but great body and performance. Also gives you a bath afterwards and treats you like a king.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 19:04 #5086Senior Member

Posts: 808Jay at VAC outcall rate??
Does anyone know the outcall rate for Jay at VAC? I hate to message the booker and ask. He gets weird on occasion and this might set him off.
Thinking of a late night run.
Hope someone knows.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote





