Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #5094

    VAC Jenny

    In town for a few days so I figure I'd give things a try. Was hoping for VAC Mira but was told she's booked solid. / sadpanda. Needed to de-stress anyway so I asked who was readily available. Jenny was available. Did not recall seeing any recent reviews so sorta TOFTT.

    Got a ride with VAC. I usually have a car rental when in town but not this time. So to settle it once and for all, it's $60 round-trip, though dude wanted it after 1st drop off and not after final drop off.

    Turns out the apt was the same one I've visited before in the past with another provider. Jenny doesn't look anything like the pics. She's probably late 30's to 40's. Two big naturals, but flat butt. Seemed fit / slender enough for me. Mostly shaved with some natural stubble.

    All the starting rituals were par for course. Undress, blue toast, quick shower. She starts with BBBJ, lots of BLS. Onto bed, continue. She shifts rear towards me so I can grab her rear. More shifting for 69 but she's not low enough so I can hardly reach clit. Had to raise my head up instead.

    Finally CG and then shift to mish. We had to stop a few times because:

    My chubby tummy was squishing her. Sorry! I need to work out more, lolz.

    She was freaked out I would CIP. I thought I was paying for that but whatever, I can accommodate. We actually stopped twice for this and I had to assure her I'm not that kind of sneaky asshole.

    Came on her tummy and cleaned up. I had only booked an hour so massage and chat for rest of time. She appreciated that I'm just naturally warm because her feet were getting cold. Her English is good enough that we could actually converse. Pinged the driver, got picked up, back at hotel.

    Was really hoping for HYA so maybe I'll try again tonight with Beni at LVGF. Did I have a good time? Ya, really needed it. Would repeat? She's nice but just not what I was looking for overall.

  2. #5093

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rook6642  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure all outcall for the agencies are $500.
    I remember it was posted somewhere but I couldn't find it.

    Thanks again.

  3. #5092
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    Given that she doesn't advertise Greek, I don't know if the booker will help out, but hopefully I'm wrong!
    I saw her yesterday, back door was open for business. + 100, but she was not at all hesitant, and got into it pretty quickly.

  4. #5091
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    That's

    Quote Originally Posted by DickEverhard  [View Original Post]
    I took good photos of Yoji earlier today but cannot upload them. But overall she's worth it for $280 for 30 minutes.
    Interesting about the pictures. On Monday after my double with them, I did a single with Pepsi. At a slight slow down in the action she said I should take a picture and I said ok. Things heated up quickly and we forgot about it. I also think I remember there was something on this, or another board, about filming a session with Pepsi at an up charge. That might be a faulty memory on my part though.

  5. #5090
    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the outcall rate for Jay at VAC? I hate to message the booker and ask. He gets weird on occasion and this might set him off.

    Thinking of a late night run.

    Hope someone knows.

    Thanks.
    When it comes to outcalls. It's been mentioned before; but depending on where you stay, there maybe security that may not let her upstairs without a room key. You'll have to likely meet her downstairs in a bar and then bring her up to the room given the way security can be.

  6. #5089

    $500

    Quote Originally Posted by HpyGolky  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know the outcall rate for Jay at VAC? I hate to message the booker and ask. He gets weird on occasion and this might set him off.

    Thinking of a late night run.

    Hope someone knows.

    Thanks.
    Pretty sure all outcall for the agencies are $500.

  7. #5088
    Quote Originally Posted by RodneyDanger  [View Original Post]
    I just recently had a play date with Yoji and agree with what you wrote about her. She is playful and fun. Great oral skills and fun in the sack. She's not super tight but has a good grip. She kept me going for 30+ minutes. She extended my visit, which was nice. I always try to make it fun for the woman by giving as much as I get. Fun time. I highly recommend visiting her.
    I took good photos of Yoji earlier today but cannot upload them. But overall she's worth it for $280 for 30 minutes.

  8. #5087
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is probably only a couple of years younger than Pepsi. She's probably just a tad under 5' and her weight / body type fits her height. In other words she's not skinny, and she's not fat. She has brown hair that comes down past her shoulders to about mid back. She has nice tits that are definitely in the d range, and nipples that are nice to play with, but not as big as Pepsi's. She doesn't look old in the face, and I think she's cute / pretty. Her skin is soft and smooth. She's playful and has a sense of humor as well. She's a good time.
    Saw Yoji today for $280 for half hour. All bare. In my opinion probably late 20's to mid 30's but great body and performance. Also gives you a bath afterwards and treats you like a king.

  9. #5086

    Jay at VAC outcall rate??

    Does anyone know the outcall rate for Jay at VAC? I hate to message the booker and ask. He gets weird on occasion and this might set him off.

    Thinking of a late night run.

    Hope someone knows.

    Thanks.

  10. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is probably only a couple of years younger than Pepsi. She's probably just a tad under 5' and her weight / body type fits her height. In other words she's not skinny, and she's not fat. She has brown hair that comes down past her shoulders to about mid back. She has nice tits that are definitely in the d range, and nipples that are nice to play with, but not as big as Pepsi's. She doesn't look old in the face, and I think she's cute / pretty. Her skin is soft and smooth. She's playful and has a sense of humor as well. She's a good time.
    I just recently had a play date with Yoji and agree with what you wrote about her. She is playful and fun. Great oral skills and fun in the sack. She's not super tight but has a good grip. She kept me going for 30+ minutes. She extended my visit, which was nice. I always try to make it fun for the woman by giving as much as I get. Fun time. I highly recommend visiting her.

  11. 05-21-24 14:06


  12. #5084

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Is probably only a couple of years younger than Pepsi. She's probably just a tad under 5' and her weight / body type fits her height. In other words she's not skinny, and she's not fat. She has brown hair that comes down past her shoulders to about mid back. She has nice tits that are definitely in the d range, and nipples that are nice to play with, but not as big as Pepsi's. She doesn't look old in the face, and I think she's cute / pretty. Her skin is soft and smooth. She's playful and has a sense of humor as well. She's a good time.
    Pepsi is 50+ closer to 60.

  13. #5083
    Senior Member


    Posts: 499

    Yoji

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly certain that Yoji isn't super young where I'm guessing that she's in her 40's or even older.

    How is she in the Face and Body department?

    I'm old as well. Although I'd always love to bang a young KGirl with a killer body; I'm older as well, so I don't mind the age as long as she's super old and she's a MILF.
    Is probably only a couple of years younger than Pepsi. She's probably just a tad under 5' and her weight / body type fits her height. In other words she's not skinny, and she's not fat. She has brown hair that comes down past her shoulders to about mid back. She has nice tits that are definitely in the d range, and nipples that are nice to play with, but not as big as Pepsi's. She doesn't look old in the face, and I think she's cute / pretty. Her skin is soft and smooth. She's playful and has a sense of humor as well. She's a good time.

  14. #5082
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    No. But who is? What I've noticed. If a K-girls complete face is showing, probably not her. If it's a selfie with face mostly covered with phone, probably is her. J-Girls have no problem showing their faces.

    My guess is that sex work is illegal in Korea. Korean citizens are still supposed to follow the laws in Korea no matter where they are. Probably fewer issues going back to Korea if your face isn't plastered all over the internet on a bunch of escort sites.

    Some guys will say they're photo-shopped or something, but I doubt even that. They're similar only because they're Asian women. A booker has told me the girls choose the photos. I don't know if some don't want to show how old they really are or extra weight or family issues or don't want issues going back home.

    Lev used to use different photos, but still wasn't her, not even close.

    Usually the agencies in town will only mention Real Pics if they are Japanese or selfies with face hidden. But not like you're TOFTT, I've never been disappointed. But if you believe the pics and they're all 22 or 23, I've got a bridge you'll be interested in.
    Thanks. Never really said anything about expecting it to be her, just wanted to know if the reference was at least close. Especially because not to far under, someone states boa is the person in the photos. Wouldn't be my first time there and obviously no one should expect the 20 year old model you can Google on half of them. I definitely have been disappointed in the looks of some of them in person though (her service was good).

    I can also vouch that at least 2 were very much the girl from the photo but heavily photoshopped.

  15. #5081
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopher0254  [View Original Post]
    No. But who is? What I've noticed. If a K-girls complete face is showing, probably not her. If it's a selfie with face mostly covered with phone, probably is her. J-Girls have no problem showing their faces.

    My guess is that sex work is illegal in Korea. Korean citizens are still supposed to follow the laws in Korea no matter where they are. Probably fewer issues going back to Korea if your face isn't plastered all over the internet on a bunch of escort sites.

    Some guys will say they're photo-shopped or something, but I doubt even that. They're similar only because they're Asian women. A booker has told me the girls choose the photos. I don't know if some don't want to show how old they really are or extra weight or family issues or don't want issues going back home.

    Lev used to use different photos, but still wasn't her, not even close.

    Usually the agencies in town will only mention Real Pics if they are Japanese or selfies with face hidden. But not like you're TOFTT, I've never been disappointed. But if you believe the pics and they're all 22 or 23, I've got a bridge you'll be interested in.
    Also a lot of K-Girls live in the city / US and they don't want people to find out what they are doing to protect their kids / family. While the J-Girls are traveling from Japan, and the risk of someone from home finding out what they are doing is slim.

  16. #5080
    Quote Originally Posted by Drasil  [View Original Post]
    Lev anything close to her photos?
    No. But who is? What I've noticed. If a K-girls complete face is showing, probably not her. If it's a selfie with face mostly covered with phone, probably is her. J-Girls have no problem showing their faces.

    My guess is that sex work is illegal in Korea. Korean citizens are still supposed to follow the laws in Korea no matter where they are. Probably fewer issues going back to Korea if your face isn't plastered all over the internet on a bunch of escort sites.

    Some guys will say they're photo-shopped or something, but I doubt even that. They're similar only because they're Asian women. A booker has told me the girls choose the photos. I don't know if some don't want to show how old they really are or extra weight or family issues or don't want issues going back home.

    Lev used to use different photos, but still wasn't her, not even close.

    Usually the agencies in town will only mention Real Pics if they are Japanese or selfies with face hidden. But not like you're TOFTT, I've never been disappointed. But if you believe the pics and they're all 22 or 23, I've got a bridge you'll be interested in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape