Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 354 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 404 454 854 1354 ... LastLast
Results 5,296 to 5,310 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32055

    Needing some information

    So there are a number of ladies of interest to be found on list crawler. Having contacted a few there is always a request for a deposit. Do you guys pay it and how do yo avoid those that ghost you when you turn up to collect. Sometime there is a request for a screen shot documenting that one sent the deposit. Does anyone provide this confirmation and is there not the potential of giving more personnel information than desired. I guess most of all how does one get around this hurdle?

    Dm if you prefer but I sure could use your input and guidance.

    Thanks SG.

    Peace out.

  2. #32054

    Gabreilla

    I Meet with this fine looking Colombian lady yesterday. She is the lady in the pictures banging body, nice, English is not that great. Non GFE she gave me a great naked body to body massage then a CBJ followed by mish and CG and she can ride. I don't know how long she is in town but well worth it at the price point. $50 for 1/2 hr.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...224/5716429667

  3. #32053
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Nikki that was staying at the Diamond? Utr, spinner, dark hair. Or is this another Nikki?
    Yup that's the Nikki I'm talking about. Is she still around? Anyone care to dm me the new digits?

    Thanks.

  4. #32052

    Hina

    Quote Originally Posted by KjcExpress  [View Original Post]
    I am in my early 30's, so I am pretty sure Hina is in her early 20's to mid 20's. I guess she is 23 or 24.
    Link to ad?

  5. #32051
    Senior Member


    Posts: 103

    JuJu

    Pics are not accurate and have not been updated in years. When I used to see her it was a good time as those pics represented her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsChild  [View Original Post]
    That's Juju. She's been around a while. I use to see her a lot. She's cool and is skillful. Might have to catch up with her.

  6. #32050

    Juju

    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomatic  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone here took a spin with this one? This is my first time seeing an Asian post on STG, besides the agency and MP's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/711837854124
    That's Juju. She's been around a while. I use to see her a lot. She's cool and is skillful. Might have to catch up with her.

  7. #32049

    Shaking my head

    Really was hoping I could catch this fine ass chick tonight since she is real, until she quoted $$ for a qv or $$. 5 for a qv with BBJ.

    Fellow mongers, unless she is a verified professional pornstar, you some of you have to chill with letting these women gouge their donation rate. This is me speaking for myself, but I'll be damned if I put out that much for just a QV, I don't care how good you look.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/170386440

  8. #32048
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to Nikki that was staying at the Diamond? Utr, spinner, dark hair. Or is this another Nikki?
    Yup UTR Nikki. Is she still around with a new number?

  9. #32047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069

    Nikki. Our utr spinner

    Quote Originally Posted by JSamuals33  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Nikki recently and know if she has a new number? I haven seen her in a few months and now she's not answering the number ending in 3480.
    Are you referring to Nikki that was staying at the Diamond? Utr, spinner, dark hair. Or is this another Nikki?

  10. #32046

    Asian Cookie

    Have anyone here took a spin with this one? This is my first time seeing an Asian post on STG, besides the agency and MP's.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/711837854124

  11. #32045
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 55

    Call the day before

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    I called and made an appointment. I guess I'm considered one of Emma's regulars. The majority of SirenVA's girls do not have a public pic on the website because of face recognition and the girls' privacy. The receptionists can personally email you a pic if you're looking to make an appointment. It's been discussed on here a million times.
    Late Spring / Summer are Sirens busy seasons. If you're having a hard time getting an appt, the trick is to call the day before. Even us regular customers are having a hard time getting same-day appointments now that it's almost June. I have found that the more notice you give, the more selection and availability they have.

  12. #32044

    Nikki

    Has anyone seen Nikki recently and know if she has a new number? I haven seen her in a few months and now she's not answering the number ending in 3480.

  13. #32043
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 58

    I called and made an appointment

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobig2  [View Original Post]
    How did you score her? I don't see her on the website.
    I called and made an appointment. I guess I'm considered one of Emma's regulars. The majority of SirenVA's girls do not have a public pic on the website because of face recognition and the girls' privacy. The receptionists can personally email you a pic if you're looking to make an appointment. It's been discussed on here a million times.

  14. #32042
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Kitty GFE Club

    Tried Kitty. Arrived at the location, and the keeper answered and was allowed up. Entered the room and was greeted with a very enthusiastic hug and kiss, the girl was also very pretty. She is about 5'6 and pics are real with little P.S. She helped me take off my clothes and I did the same with her. Lots of LFK and DFK in the shower. She gave a body rub, and played with my junior and nipples to turn me on, no BBBJ in the shower. But gave me a BBBJ as soon as I lay on the bed, then more LFK and DFK. DATY was very good, she was wet and smelled nice, and moaning was not exaggerated and very natural. She then got on top, did cg, rcg, mish, and then back to cg, as she said she felt best in that position. Seemed like she had an orgasm as she was twitching and moaning like crazy near the end. Let her rest on my arm while we cuddled and fondled each other in the last 5-10 minutes. She is a good girl.

  15. #32041
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 32

    Hina

    Quote Originally Posted by Geezer69  [View Original Post]
    Good Review. Thank you.

    Her ad states her age at 22, I was going to pass because she appears to me younger than 22 in her photos. I don't feel comfortable when I am nearly 4 times an Escort's age. Three times her age is very comfortable for me to take out in public or dine at her incall. 21 year old is my absolute minimum age requirement.

    Does Hina in person appear to be minimum 21?

    Also, I prefer my escorts to not be more than half my age which Hina probably won't be unless I hang in here near another 30 years.

    I am living proof we don't need to be young to practice ageism.

    I shouldn't let it phase me but my fantasy is disrupted when my escort says I remind her of her Great Great Grand Daddy or the owner of restaurant interrupts our meal and compliments me for spending time with my Grand daughter.
    I am in my early 30's, so I am pretty sure Hina is in her early 20's to mid 20's. I guess she is 23 or 24.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape