Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 37351
-
05-21-24 14:52 #32041Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Hina
I am in my early 30's, so I am pretty sure Hina is in her early 20's to mid 20's. I guess she is 23 or 24.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 14:42 #32040Senior Member

Posts: 52Choice Greetings!
Just wanted to say a quick hello as this is my first post! Have been in the hobby for 25 years in various cities, but RVA has been home for several years. I like to explore across all genres of mongering and will be a facts paying citizen of this community. It's definitely harder to navigate this hobby solo these days and accurate info is essential to safe, enjoyable experiences. It takes a village now! LOL. Anyway, I look forward to collaborating with you and being a part of this village.
-
05-21-24 14:38 #32039Senior Member

Posts: 234Does Taylor still look as good as she did a couple years ago? Also does anyone know if chase or raven are ever coming back.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 10:31 #32038Regular Member

Posts: 17Alyssa is currently blonde. I saw her in a hotel room, no issues.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 07:42 #32037Senior Member

Posts: 389Is her two weeks up yet? If not, use two covers.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 07:16 #32036Senior Member

Posts: 417Pixie
Welcome to the club. She's well known for her lack of communication.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
I've been told keep trying. All good things come to those who wait.
-
05-21-24 06:56 #32035Regular Member

Posts: 23A must see fellas
I had a dream with this one yesterday and it was really good. I opted for the quick because I was pressed on time. The damage was. 1. Body is amazing and she throws it back at you. Can take all you can give. Nice location in henrico. A must see guys.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5716429667
-
05-20-24 23:57 #32034Senior Member

Posts: 312Judy
She just tried that line with me but I not falling into that trap.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 22:41 #32033Senior Member

Posts: 68I'm wondering if Hina will pass my 3 times test
Good Review. Thank you.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
Her ad states her age at 22, I was going to pass because she appears to me younger than 22 in her photos. I don't feel comfortable when I am nearly 4 times an Escort's age. Three times her age is very comfortable for me to take out in public or dine at her incall. 21 year old is my absolute minimum age requirement.
Does Hina in person appear to be minimum 21?
Also, I prefer my escorts to not be more than half my age which Hina probably won't be unless I hang in here near another 30 years.
I am living proof we don't need to be young to practice ageism.
I shouldn't let it phase me but my fantasy is disrupted when my escort says I remind her of her Great Great Grand Daddy or the owner of restaurant interrupts our meal and compliments me for spending time with my Grand daughter.
-
05-20-24 21:47 #32032Senior Member

Posts: 36How did you score her? I don't see her on the website.
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 19:57 #32031Senior Member

Posts: 1774Every few weeks.
See post #31796 in escort reports.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 19:46 #32030Senior Member

Posts: 103Blond Pixie
Can someone tell me a good time to text her? I feel like no matter what time of the day I text her I get no response or either a response hours later when I'm not in the mood anymore.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/400557876942
-
05-20-24 16:20 #32029Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw her a couple times and she had some quality mic skills and average kitty. The donation is up to $. 4 from $. And she's Definitely not worth it for that price point for a one trick specialist. Hopefully she gets it and brings the donation back down to where it should be.
Originally Posted by JoeTall132
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 15:42 #32028Senior Member

Posts: 60Come Have Little Fun On This Monday
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...m/456838946390
Any info on her? She has been posting for awhile and is now in the west end off Broad Street. Kind of cute and slim. Can't find other posts using her phone #. Any intel will be appreciated. Thanks.
-
05-20-24 15:16 #32027Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Hina TOFTT GFE
Yo yo yo I saw Hina on her first day and decided to share the experience in case some of you guys were interested. Anyway, she was new and I was curious based on the pics so I decided to TOFTT. Standard location in Richmond, no issues with booking, heading up the room, or parking.
Here is my breakdown:
Face: 8.
Body: 8.5.
Service: 8.
Attitude: 8.
Repeat: Maybe.
Hina is pretty good value for those of you who like young J girls. She greeted me at the door in lingerie and I was so happy to see what I saw. Her pics are very accurate. Young college type and looks pretty. I knew I would be in for a good time. She is pretty sexual YMMV. Quickly undressed and she led me to bt and shower, when she poured the mouthwash, I put my hand on her clean shaved pussy from behind and started rubbing her kitty. She has long black hair, slim body, nice skin no flaws or tattoos. Her body is pretty nice, a cute ass. Natural B cups are perky and feel nice.
Got a standard shower and nothing really special. I explored her body during the shower. Got to the bed and she offered kneeling BBBJ and BLS, BBBJ was a bit average and she could not take deep but I was OK with that as seeing a young pretty girl licking my shaft was so hot. Then I returned my favor and ate her pussy. She did not moan loud, a bit shy, and moaned soft, but I knew she enjoyed it as her pussy was fully soaked. Anyway, the service was pretty hot, and she took directions well. Ready for the condom and processed multiple positions, I enjoyed doggy with her and she can ride on top.
We cuddled for a while and then we went round 2. BBFS is on the table and I passed again since I am not a BB guy.
Overall, Hina is a solid meal. And again, her pics are accurate. So if you like her pics, you won't disappoint.
Let me know if you have any questions below.











Reply With Quote





