Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 37357
-
05-21-24 15:20 #32047Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts

Posts: 58I called and made an appointment
I called and made an appointment. I guess I'm considered one of Emma's regulars. The majority of SirenVA's girls do not have a public pic on the website because of face recognition and the girls' privacy. The receptionists can personally email you a pic if you're looking to make an appointment. It's been discussed on here a million times.
Originally Posted by Gobig2
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 15:00 #32046Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 20Kitty GFE Club
Tried Kitty. Arrived at the location, and the keeper answered and was allowed up. Entered the room and was greeted with a very enthusiastic hug and kiss, the girl was also very pretty. She is about 5'6 and pics are real with little P.S. She helped me take off my clothes and I did the same with her. Lots of LFK and DFK in the shower. She gave a body rub, and played with my junior and nipples to turn me on, no BBBJ in the shower. But gave me a BBBJ as soon as I lay on the bed, then more LFK and DFK. DATY was very good, she was wet and smelled nice, and moaning was not exaggerated and very natural. She then got on top, did cg, rcg, mish, and then back to cg, as she said she felt best in that position. Seemed like she had an orgasm as she was twitching and moaning like crazy near the end. Let her rest on my arm while we cuddled and fondled each other in the last 5-10 minutes. She is a good girl.
-
05-21-24 14:52 #32045Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 32Hina
I am in my early 30's, so I am pretty sure Hina is in her early 20's to mid 20's. I guess she is 23 or 24.
Originally Posted by Geezer69
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 14:42 #32044Senior Member

Posts: 52Choice Greetings!
Just wanted to say a quick hello as this is my first post! Have been in the hobby for 25 years in various cities, but RVA has been home for several years. I like to explore across all genres of mongering and will be a facts paying citizen of this community. It's definitely harder to navigate this hobby solo these days and accurate info is essential to safe, enjoyable experiences. It takes a village now! LOL. Anyway, I look forward to collaborating with you and being a part of this village.
-
05-21-24 14:38 #32043Senior Member

Posts: 234Does Taylor still look as good as she did a couple years ago? Also does anyone know if chase or raven are ever coming back.
Originally Posted by Himeros32
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 10:31 #32042Regular Member

Posts: 17Alyssa is currently blonde. I saw her in a hotel room, no issues.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 07:42 #32041Senior Member

Posts: 389Is her two weeks up yet? If not, use two covers.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-24 07:16 #32040Senior Member

Posts: 417Pixie
Welcome to the club. She's well known for her lack of communication.
Originally Posted by Diplomatic
[View Original Post]
I've been told keep trying. All good things come to those who wait.
-
05-21-24 06:56 #32039Regular Member

Posts: 23A must see fellas
I had a dream with this one yesterday and it was really good. I opted for the quick because I was pressed on time. The damage was. 1. Body is amazing and she throws it back at you. Can take all you can give. Nice location in henrico. A must see guys.
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5716429667
-
05-20-24 23:57 #32038Senior Member

Posts: 312Judy
She just tried that line with me but I not falling into that trap.
Originally Posted by AGreatHobby
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 22:41 #32037Senior Member

Posts: 68I'm wondering if Hina will pass my 3 times test
Good Review. Thank you.
Originally Posted by KjcExpress
[View Original Post]
Her ad states her age at 22, I was going to pass because she appears to me younger than 22 in her photos. I don't feel comfortable when I am nearly 4 times an Escort's age. Three times her age is very comfortable for me to take out in public or dine at her incall. 21 year old is my absolute minimum age requirement.
Does Hina in person appear to be minimum 21?
Also, I prefer my escorts to not be more than half my age which Hina probably won't be unless I hang in here near another 30 years.
I am living proof we don't need to be young to practice ageism.
I shouldn't let it phase me but my fantasy is disrupted when my escort says I remind her of her Great Great Grand Daddy or the owner of restaurant interrupts our meal and compliments me for spending time with my Grand daughter.
-
05-20-24 21:47 #32036Senior Member

Posts: 36How did you score her? I don't see her on the website.
Originally Posted by JkRussell
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 19:57 #32035Senior Member

Posts: 1774Every few weeks.
See post #31796 in escort reports.
Originally Posted by Jammin6097
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-24 19:46 #32034Senior Member

Posts: 103Blond Pixie
Can someone tell me a good time to text her? I feel like no matter what time of the day I text her I get no response or either a response hours later when I'm not in the mood anymore.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/400557876942
-
05-20-24 16:20 #32033Senior Member

Posts: 33I saw her a couple times and she had some quality mic skills and average kitty. The donation is up to $. 4 from $. And she's Definitely not worth it for that price point for a one trick specialist. Hopefully she gets it and brings the donation back down to where it should be.
Originally Posted by JoeTall132
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





