Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Seeking Arrangement Girls

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 116 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1739
Did I just get lucky or was it all just a dream?
This blog is moderated by JoeDocks11
  1. #644

    Anamaria on seek

    A bit fishy (no pun intended), but she just wants someone to take her shopping. And must be local as she's moving around.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...5-0fce76c4ae96
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2ee95bd4-924b-47c0-854c-89f198fb02de_2x.jpg‎   2faea7eb-cd80-4df8-8ac0-9b46443d78dd_2x.jpg‎   9f36d1a6-0cae-4aac-9727-3bb61d301a9f_2x.jpg‎   d67a4932-0b86-41ac-b3ee-84a2105cf80a_2x.jpg‎  

  2. #643

    Name?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Its deactivated just reach out on one of her main socials that's how I reached her.
    What's her name? Saw the original post said it starts with a J.

  3. #642

    Link to profile

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    This link is to your own messages. Can you link her profile?

  4. #641

    I like spinners, but.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5d11b6c4-feea-4e82-a6c5-bcc1e6756b65

    Quoted "700,800 for anal".

  5. #640
    Quote Originally Posted by LoverBoy480  [View Original Post]
    What's her screen name on the site?
    Its deactivated just reach out on one of her main socials that's how I reached her.

  6. #639
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    I confirmed that the one P* on SA is actually her her stage name starts with a J. Managed to reach out on one of her officials LOL. She's wants 1 k so out of my price range but she's super hot her scenes really show her amazing body. I definitely would if I wouldn't feel bad dropping a G but I'm sure one of you guys wouldn't mind doing it.
    What's her screen name on the site?

  7. #638
    Quote Originally Posted by Keikand  [View Original Post]
    Saw awhile back don't waste your time not worth it. Bit heavier not fun at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e671f8c1f525
    PMed you about her. We've been texting but haven't met yet.

  8. #637
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsprdo  [View Original Post]
    I stay away from duos. They tend to be more demanding. More expensive dinners, higher ppms, opening up a new condom when switching girls. Just a pain.

  9. #636

    Waste of time

    Saw awhile back don't waste your time not worth it. Bit heavier not fun at all.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...5-e671f8c1f525

  10. #635

  11. #634

    Blonde

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...4-f3597b28355e

    Hit her up via txt at 300 then she ghosted me LOL.

  12. #633

    Latina

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...6-3d3c9ffd6cce

    Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 600. Passed.

  13. #632

    Star

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-aa6a42f5776e

    Hit her up via txt at 300, she countered with 450-500. I passed due to seeing her on recent gloryhole shoot and she was definitely not as cute as her earlier days.

  14. #631

    Fixing links

    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...3-06b73cdb7e11

    Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea

    Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was..
    Quoting because I don't know how to edit lmao. Links should be fixed.

  15. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by SunsFan99  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...6-ee3e1a6a0f86

    Lots of "boo" and "babe" definitely a pro and stripper. Quoted me 500 everything covered so I passed.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Semi or pro as well. Quoted 400. Did not pursue, but may in the future. She seemed nice enough.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...c-37da658753a9

    Same story. Mentioned outcall in text so definitely a pro. Quoted me 500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-f790cd6f28ea

    Seems very new to this. Asked to clarify what ppm was. Will not kiss or fuck only oral and mutual touching. When setting stuff up she mentioned that her BF would be nearby to make sure she's safe, I was not comfortable with that so I passed. Quoted me 200 and was hoping to do things in a car with her BF nearby.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...d-b8c82b028763

    This one I actually met. She was very nice, almost everything except butt stuff on the table. I did cfs, but previous reports on here have said she does BBFS so YMMV. Will most likely contact again as she was very nice and was dtf immediately. Ppm 300.
    I noticed you have the same link for two different reports. >>https://members.seeking.com/member/89fac4f9-1a14-4ecc-835c-37da658753a9

    I hit her up for 300, but she countered with 400. I heard in other reports that she was a bit pudgy so I passed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape