The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 74 of 492 FirstFirst ... 24 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 124 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 7375
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6280
    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    I am hoping someone on here knows her name. If you have any information please pm me. Thank in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/312952643146
    I met her a few times, can't remember her name both times car dates. Hard to get a response sometimes. Loves to kiss and have her titties sucked. She calls everyone papi. Good luck I would definitely repeat with her.

  2. #6279

    Ms. Lexie

    Quote Originally Posted by HotDiggity  [View Original Post]
    This chick is out of her damn mind. I met her at the very start of her escorting career. She told me the night I picked her up that I was her very first date after she posted her ad online. She could have been lying to me or stroking my ego. But I remember her being super cool and openly willing to do BBFSwCIP for a hundred cash no clock watching.

    I saw her fairly regularly until she told me she was going to move to Texas to create porn and become a pornstar. I used to drop her off at her parents house in Agawam after dumping a load in her pussy. Again 100 bucks every time.

    Then she moved to Texas for about 6 months and when she returned her prices shot up and she started acting super uppity and talking about how she was an upscale courtesan and demanded top dollar for her services. I think I tagged her a couple times more and she let me slide for $150 with bareback Creampie.

    The very last time I saw her she told me her life story and how she was in love with some dweeb and showed me his pictures on her phone and whined and moaned about him not wanting to commit to her because she was doing interracial porn and still escorting while in a relationship with this dude.

    I literally just wanted to bust a nut in her and bounce because she was going on and on and on. It was pathetic and not worth having to listen to her babble.

    Now she has completely lost her mind and demanding ridiculous big bucks for a likely less enthusiastic performance and dismal effort.

    Unfortunately we all know that some sad simp will likely pay her these outrageous prices to further inflate her already overblown sense of superiority.

    I won't ever pay that. Especially after having raw dogged her for a fraction of that multiple times those many years ago.

    She is a cute spinner but she's delusional to think her beat up poontang is worth that kind of money.

    As always. YMMV.

    Peace.
    I love Her.

  3. #6278

    Totally Agree. Classic case of GPS!

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMeyHoffer  [View Original Post]
    This little Russian spinner would charge 100 for an hour. ? Now she wants 4 bills for 30 minutes.

    The fuck happened?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/620986585629
    This chick is out of her damn mind. I met her at the very start of her escorting career. She told me the night I picked her up that I was her very first date after she posted her ad online. She could have been lying to me or stroking my ego. But I remember her being super cool and openly willing to do BBFSwCIP for a hundred cash no clock watching.

    I saw her fairly regularly until she told me she was going to move to Texas to create porn and become a pornstar. I used to drop her off at her parents house in Agawam after dumping a load in her pussy. Again 100 bucks every time.

    Then she moved to Texas for about 6 months and when she returned her prices shot up and she started acting super uppity and talking about how she was an upscale courtesan and demanded top dollar for her services. I think I tagged her a couple times more and she let me slide for $150 with bareback Creampie.

    The very last time I saw her she told me her life story and how she was in love with some dweeb and showed me his pictures on her phone and whined and moaned about him not wanting to commit to her because she was doing interracial porn and still escorting while in a relationship with this dude.

    I literally just wanted to bust a nut in her and bounce because she was going on and on and on. It was pathetic and not worth having to listen to her babble.

    Now she has completely lost her mind and demanding ridiculous big bucks for a likely less enthusiastic performance and dismal effort.

    Unfortunately we all know that some sad simp will likely pay her these outrageous prices to further inflate her already overblown sense of superiority.

    I won't ever pay that. Especially after having raw dogged her for a fraction of that multiple times those many years ago.

    She is a cute spinner but she's delusional to think her beat up poontang is worth that kind of money.

    As always. YMMV.

    Peace.

  4. #6277

    Anyone know her?

    I am hoping someone on here knows her name. If you have any information please pm me. Thank in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/312952643146

  5. #6276

    Remember when.

    This little Russian spinner would charge 100 for an hour. ? Now she wants 4 bills for 30 minutes.

    The fuck happened?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...t/620986585629

  6. #6275

    Story Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by FreddieMyers  [View Original Post]
    I got with her around a month ago. Met in rundown split level home. She's a lot heavier than the pics suggest so her body didn't really do it for me. Gave a decent BBBJ and took a pounding well making the appropriate sounds. Nice girl but I'd only see her as a plan B. I can't remember the rate but it was on par with the area. 140-160 hh.
    So I went to check it out. Pics are real but not what she looks like today. Def old. She's over in McKnight. Knew the address as have been directed there before. Meh BJ. Did mish. Pussy clean no smells. Tits were OK but not as good as they seemed in pics. BB avail. Def not worth the 150.1 and done here.

  7. #6274

    Indian Orchard no name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...o/174000160812

    Went to see this one for a QV $80. Money given up front. That will never happen again. All the bills I gave her were marked with Where's George. Now she's asking what that means. Apparently not that bright. This is the explanation she wants, which I said would be in the review. HAHA! 413-XXX-3440, if you Google the full number it comes up as a Palmer number, but no name with it.

    The Good: She is a girl, has tits and a pussy.

    The bad: For those of you who remember Donna from Palmer, this girl's room is decorated the same way, without the dog or cat shit or cigarette butts on the floor. Third floor apartment without AC, which may explain why she was sweating like a pig. She does something funny with her mouth, like she was pushing dentures back into place. Couldn't tell if those were dentures or real teeth. The BBJ was terrible, and she was very rushed. BBFS, was rushed as well. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'd say a -1. She wasn't bad looking but has saggy tits and plenty of over the waistband flab. I'd give this a 2. Such poor rushed service that I did not get off even with the medication I take.

    I cannot recommend this as the price is too high for such poor service. The picture of the girl sitting is another girl which I am guessing is a roommate. Don't know if she was there at the time and don't care.

    The funniest thing is before she came out to meet me, I set my timer for 15 minutes. Standard time to sit and wait around before leaving. She came out and we went to the third floor, undressed, tried to get off. She said time was up, got dressed, went down to my car and when I got in the timer went off. So, I was there for less than 15 minutes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TMTg4MjEyMWY0M2U1NDlkZjBlNzRlMDNlYTA3YWY5YjEwODk5MmIx.png‎   TMTYzODU0MDg2NzMyYWNkNzA4MGU4ZTE3OWI2ZGFjZDJlYjhjMGFl.png‎   TMzg2NjY4MjAzN2MyNjMxYjcyYTVjOWE3NWJhMGI0ODI0OTE3NTQ1.jpeg‎  

  8. #6273
    Quote Originally Posted by Westsideguy89  [View Original Post]
    Quoted $150. Says she's in the south end. Anyone get with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/058786349483.
    I got with her around a month ago. Met in rundown split level home. She's a lot heavier than the pics suggest so her body didn't really do it for me. Gave a decent BBBJ and took a pounding well making the appropriate sounds. Nice girl but I'd only see her as a plan B. I can't remember the rate but it was on par with the area. 140-160 hh.

  9. #6272

    Baby's Got Blue Eyes

    Quoted $150. Says she's in the south end. Anyone get with her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...-/058786349483.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3466a.JPG‎   3466f.jpg‎  

  10. #6271
    Quote Originally Posted by Joenct  [View Original Post]
    Hey might give Marilyn another try wonder if she is still cute always wanted to do her BBFS CIP.
    Those are younger and thinner pictures of her. She is still cute though.

  11. #6270

    Naomi

    Quote Originally Posted by Monstro000  [View Original Post]
    A friend of mine who is completely new to this hobby went to see Naomi and he said it was one of the worst experience he ever had. He told me he never seen anyone smoke so much crack in his life LOL. He paid for an hour but was stuck there for 4 hours because she is in and out of consciousness trying to light her crack pipe. This dude was so stressed out telling me this shit and it didn't help that I was laughing my ass off! I told him he should have left but he already paid. Also every time he was about to leave she woke up and said "no wait! I'm going to suck your dick good. Let me smoke this real quick. No way I would have stayed. He also mentioned that she knows and reads this site. I know she's Definitely going to know about this. She kept telling him I don't want a bad review. I would feel bad for him but he's leaving for Thailand in a week so he'll be alright. Just wanted to share this with yall since there's zero activity in springfield-ma.
    I see what your saying. Had a dream with her about a month ago. She has always been straight up with me. No problems, no drama. Talk to her about this incident. She said she felt really bad about it. Said was going through some family stuff at the time, and just hit her on an unusual day. I recommend. Great body. You know RMV.

  12. #6269

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexecutioner  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...y/274008506744

    Posted today!

    I have her real number and haven't heard from her since early February. I texted her skip number and real one today but haven't head back. Hope its really her.
    Hey might give Marilyn another try wonder if she is still cute always wanted to do her BBFS CIP.

  13. #6268

    Yay or nay?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...i/507653892941

    I don't see her name to do any research. Is she ok or nah? Please feel free to dm me with some details if you don't mind. Thanks in advance.

  14. #6267

    Decent at best

    Leave Your worries at the door because your ears are going to be taking in hers. 45 minute yap session while her 2 pitbulls are smelling your balls and hands. If you're claustrophobic and afraid of dogs save your money. Don't wear anything black or a hoodie because those 2 dogs has ptsd. Seen her the one time and even though the service was ok it's not enough to combat the long yappathon of her problems she threw on me to make my penis not want to exist in this hobby. Ok body and not lazy when the action finally got started but if she would've just stfu I might want to repeat but then again I don't appreciate that she never gave a heads up about 2 big ass dogs in which she mentioned that one of them bit a neighbor in her old place in Springfield. Be safe ya'll.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...r/543955605008

  15. #6266

    Redhead

    I seen this one a few years ago in a hotel near fitchburg off rt2. At the time I believe she was living out of her car, but when she could line up a few dates would get a room.

    She's definitely a freak, BBBJ and BBFSCIP, I think I spent 2 benjis for the hour. Multiple pops. She looks rough in person but basically let me do whatever to her. Hope this helps.

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, I live up in the bowels of VT and have been searching and found this out of Greenfield, curious if anyone has any info on her? I can't seem to find anything on her. Would love some info if anyone has it. Shoot me a PM or here in the thread would be great, thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...s/872128407816

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape