Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7375
-
04-16-24 15:34 #6235Senior Member

Posts: 92I gave her some loot up front.
I liked seeing her. She had the baby damage, but was fun to see. I sent her some loot up front and she no showed. 3 days later I messaged her and got an excuse. I keep offering her to make it right, but she does t respond. I guess when you are respectful, and try to treat them well, they take your shit and burn you. I had seen her a few times before that with minor issues. Never burnt me before that. I don't like to say bad things about people, but others need to know if they do shady crap.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-24 16:50 #6234Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Went to see Autumn at the Quality in West side. Communicated up until I was 10 minutes out. Once there no communication. Usually I'm gone after 15 minutes but I hung in for a full 40 minutes. As I was leaving the parking lot she drives in and parks. I circle back and the car is gone. I'm driving away and she says she's there if I'm still around. I circle back again and get to the Inn and the car isn't there at all. Her excuse was she fell asleep. My question was where, did you fall asleep, since you weren't where you were supposed to be at all. Save myself $200. Clearly she has gone way downhill. All the pics are from years ago, 2017, maybe earlier, before she had two kids with two daddies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...7/765439923565
-
04-15-24 16:34 #6233Senior Member

Posts: 734Crack smokers
Sierra in Manchester isn't that bad, but close. Smokes a lot and can fall asleep during the deed. So much crack she stinks down under.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...7/348032096466
-
04-15-24 11:26 #6232Senior Member

Posts: 68Do not go see Naomi
A friend of mine who is completely new to this hobby went to see Naomi and he said it was one of the worst experience he ever had. He told me he never seen anyone smoke so much crack in his life LOL. He paid for an hour but was stuck there for 4 hours because she is in and out of consciousness trying to light her crack pipe. This dude was so stressed out telling me this shit and it didn't help that I was laughing my ass off! I told him he should have left but he already paid. Also every time he was about to leave she woke up and said "no wait! I'm going to suck your dick good. Let me smoke this real quick. No way I would have stayed. He also mentioned that she knows and reads this site. I know she's Definitely going to know about this. She kept telling him I don't want a bad review. I would feel bad for him but he's leaving for Thailand in a week so he'll be alright. Just wanted to share this with yall since there's zero activity in springfield-ma.
-
04-07-24 06:12 #6231Senior Member

Posts: 60Not to mention those pix, yuk.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-24 07:47 #6230Senior Member

Posts: 734Mom and daughter scam
Here's a different take on the deposit scam. The only way to contact them is through Snapchat. When you do the cost is $140, but you have to spend $40 and buy a video. No clue what type of video it is. Seems like a waste of time. This morning's ad shows a different Snapchat name than yesterday. Waste of time.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/170412511038
-
04-04-24 22:28 #6229Senior Member

Posts: 178Bliss
Not worth the asking price IMO. Met her about 18 months ago while she was in Springfield. Paid for hour, no multiple pops, no extras, and her teeth showed signs of demons.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-24 13:01 #6228Senior Member

Posts: 181Bliss
Anyone know about this one. You can really or PM me is you like. I'm a senior member. Seen her posts over the last few weeks ar least. Looks like she posted on another site in the Boston area little over a week ago. Seems TGTBT.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...g/227394718114
https://secrethostess.com/7438393/
-
04-03-24 10:24 #6227Senior Member

Posts: 92See my post on page 2
I just posted about her a couple weeks ago.
Originally Posted by OgOggilby
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 19:18 #6226Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Search under Autumn.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-24 17:50 #6225Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone know about this one?
Does anyone know anything about this one. I feel like I have seen a post in the past but don't remember if it wolas good or bad, or if pics accurate, because no name in add. Pic search didn't help. You can PM me if you don't want to make it public. Willing to trade.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/springfield-ma/female-escorts/caucasian_w/i-can-do-what-she-cant-413-247/993694176878
-
03-31-24 14:00 #6224Senior Member

Posts: 270One to avoid bad reviews
This one had been posting in hartford for a while, bad reviews unclean unshaven apartment full of cockroaches and such. Went by " light skinned black girl no gag reflex" or something similar.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...j/978258226451
-
03-31-24 13:56 #6223Senior Member

Posts: 270Roadway windsor ct
Might want to steer clear for a minute. Car stolen out of chicopee had a kid in it booted out back parkinglot. News report said police and news will be there for a little while because of it.
-
03-30-24 17:04 #6222Senior Member

Posts: 100RE: back in the day
After 30 plus years of mongering not only at street level but digital (in it long enough to remember finding them in the good ole yellow pages! Seen every scam there is and fell for them all, once! Today I control everything. I don't ever do incall, I get hotel room, pick them up if necessary but you have to control everything. I travel a lot so monger all over and the only way to be safe is this way. Hell back in the day at a decent hotel you tip bell hop a twenty and tell him to find you some company and hour lady some gorgeous young thing shows up at your door.
These reports certainly help for both good providers and bad. We need to keep the good ones in business and drive the bad ones to set up shop somewhere else. And please guys, please please never send a deposit. Never. And anyone that tells you they don't take cash is a ripoff. And please stop buying their content or signing up for their whatever page. If all you want is to jerk off there's plenty of free porn sites. Just a couple tips when scrolling thru STG. If the location isn't an actual town, they are fake. If it says downtown, or any where it's fake. If in her picture she's giving the middle finger, might be real, but not a good date. No matter how good she looks. And we all know they are 30 pounds heavier than any of their pis. And if the deal looks too good to be true, it probably is.
-
03-30-24 11:46 #6221Regular Member

Posts: 13Marilyn
Yeah its been a long time. I don't think she is in the game.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




