Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 84 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1259
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #269

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new girl starting tomorrow BOMI. She has some reviews on TER but my membership expired so no idea if they are any good. If someone ventures out tomorrow, please update.
    She has reviews on the LA board. Just search Bomi in LA.

  2. #268

    New girl starting tomorrow

    Looks like there is a new girl starting tomorrow BOMI. She has some reviews on TER but my membership expired so no idea if they are any good. If someone ventures out tomorrow, please update.

  3. #267

    Updated Pics on the site

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Visited Tiffany yesterday and had a great time. Says this is her first time in America. She's playful can tell she enjoys sex and doesn't need alot of prep to get going. And yea she's not the girl in the pics, but you're not kicking her out of bed unless you prefer guys like Fred.

    On the thicker side, but no where near fat, decent breasts with nice big eraser nipples. And of course the ass, she's got an outlier one of those for Asians, which is me having my cake and getting to eat it too. LOL She picked up on that pretty quick and turned around in the shower pushing her ass into my groin area grinding while I did some mock riding sliding my cock up and down the crack of her ass. In the bedroom on her knees she went almost all the way down on the first stroke of the bbj looking up at me and holding there for a few seconds. She did that a few more times between regular strokes. Got her up on the bed in doggy to start warming that pussy and ass up orally, then flipped her on her back legs open for a bit before the main event. I saw a recent post suggesting she wasn't tight, which in my mind thinks vaginally, but I guess there's other ways a body can be tight. Because she was not loose, good grips esp in doggy I was occasionally getting pushed out. And I'm not a big guy, avg to maybe a bit above avg size range. Depending on how much longer she's here and my schedule hoping things line up to see her one more time.
    I seen that the booker just updated her photos she looks great.

  4. #266

    Tiffany Pics Updated

    Looks like enough chatter about the pics has made a difference. Tiffanys new pics look like a few selfies snapped back to back just to give some better represenation.

    Those who saw her could confirm if they are more accurate.

  5. #265
    Looks like someone is listening. New pics posted up for Tiffany on their site. I've not seen her in person yet, but judging by the self taken look of these, a bedspread I recognize and lack of any filter, I would say the booker passed along everyone's complaints and demanded fresh pics to post.

  6. #264

    Tiffany

    Visited Tiffany yesterday and had a great time. Says this is her first time in America. She's playful can tell she enjoys sex and doesn't need alot of prep to get going. And yea she's not the girl in the pics, but you're not kicking her out of bed unless you prefer guys like Fred.

    On the thicker side, but no where near fat, decent breasts with nice big eraser nipples. And of course the ass, she's got an outlier one of those for Asians, which is me having my cake and getting to eat it too. LOL She picked up on that pretty quick and turned around in the shower pushing her ass into my groin area grinding while I did some mock riding sliding my cock up and down the crack of her ass. In the bedroom on her knees she went almost all the way down on the first stroke of the bbj looking up at me and holding there for a few seconds. She did that a few more times between regular strokes. Got her up on the bed in doggy to start warming that pussy and ass up orally, then flipped her on her back legs open for a bit before the main event. I saw a recent post suggesting she wasn't tight, which in my mind thinks vaginally, but I guess there's other ways a body can be tight. Because she was not loose, good grips esp in doggy I was occasionally getting pushed out. And I'm not a big guy, avg to maybe a bit above avg size range. Depending on how much longer she's here and my schedule hoping things line up to see her one more time.

  7. #263

    It's the Booker, they need to be more transparent

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on there right now, but I agree completely. By that I mean it's different.

    I have had great experiences. Not even remotely close to being bad, but I get things change. I'll do some research next week and report back.
    If they they set up their site more like Nashville, Chicagos, or other agencies there would be less confusion. I take it they are new but everything counts when you're getting things going. They really need to push the services queens on their site like Pia and Siena.

  8. #262
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    I'd do it no hesitation at an AMP. But this place is different. Anonymousness is out the door. Would we get black listed? Maybe, I suppose? Who knows.

    But trust me I wanted to walk this misrepresentation was sooooo bad. Bad part on here was another monger told me great things about this chic. WTF "everything's tight".

    Hardly tight more like it.
    I don't know what is going on there right now, but I agree completely. By that I mean it's different.

    I have had great experiences. Not even remotely close to being bad, but I get things change. I'll do some research next week and report back.

  9. #261
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you want the kgirl location call the booker, get screened, and then ask. You'll get the info. No one in their right mind is going to ruin a good thing sharing any location info publicly even the general area.

    Plus, Louisville is not that big of a metro - area wise. From just about anywhere in the ville you're 30 to 35 minutes away.
    This should be pinned at the top of this thread.

  10. #260

    Tiffany

    The photos are not her and completely different. She is thick and has a nice a $$ when go behind. She is my type of girls.

    Met at the door and greatings with kissing. Went to the bedroom and more DFK and help each otjer remove clothes. Shower and bbj very nice and deep. Well cleaned the boy. Dry and back to thebedroom. Started bbj while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Chenge position for kissing again and layed her on the bed nice natural boobs. She is making nice sounds moaning. Went to DATY she came 2-3 times with lots of moaning.

    Got her doggy and finish the first load. She wake tjeboy again my hand massage and bbj went again doggy, the possition I like and see her nice round a $$ bumping. She came again three times, her moaning and almost crying making my boy awake. After a while went for missionary and again doggy, still didn't released but still boy is awake. Didn't finish I was tired. Went for shower. She is tight though, I am avaerage size.

    I will repeat her, she is great for me and is my type of chick wich has little extra pounds at right places.

    No complain except the pictures. Great as usual k-girl service. The bbooker also told me those are not her real photos.

    Stay safe.

  11. #259

    Tiffany

    Had a visit with Miss Tiffany this evening.

    All this about her being big LOL is wrong!! She is definitely not a spinner per say but not big by no means! Started with the standard rinse and shower but in shower is where we got started. Dfk, sucking on those big eraser nipples then FIV till she screamed with an O!! She said she couldn't believe she came LOL. Whatever that meant🤷8205;9794;65039;. Then we dried off and away to the room. I had decided on the 2 pop, covered FS. She gave a great BBJ and gave the boys all kinds of attention. She asked if I liked and of course I said I loved! She then climbed on and road like a Champ.

    She is very vocal and I worried I was hurting her but she said she loved it!.

    Finished like that in the cover and then we collapsed on the bed. Lots of chit chat. She speaks fairly well English. This country hillbilly had to listen to understand some but it wasn't bad. She is a very sweet girl and we had good convo! After a bit she jumps up and goes back to town on junior and this time she gobbled it like she hadn't had any in a while. LOL.

    She looked up and asked if good, said she loved to suck! 👌.

    Then raises up and said you like doggy and I said of course. We start that looking right into the mirror and that was a great view! She does have junk in the trunk and great for grabbing and using as traction. I couldn't finish second time but she did so that was fine.

    Guys overall it was a great great date! If you don't have to have a spinner Tiffany is your girl! She said she should be here another couple weeks. Said she likes to stay in one place for a while and really like KY.

    Go show her some love!

  12. #258

    No Location

    If you want the kgirl location call the booker, get screened, and then ask. You'll get the info. No one in their right mind is going to ruin a good thing sharing any location info publicly even the general area.

    Plus, Louisville is not that big of a metro - area wise. From just about anywhere in the ville you're 30 to 35 minutes away.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigjimintn  [View Original Post]
    I have periodic business in the greater Louisville area. I'm trying to figure out if it would be worthwhile to contact 101 Angels so I can pay them a visit during one of my trips. My main concern is the location. I'm not really interested in driving all over town to make this happen, especially since I'm often traveling during rush hour.

    I don't need or want an exact location. The name of a suburb or neighborhood, nearby landmark or major crossroads should be enough for me estimate travel time to their location. Any helpful info will be appreciated.

  13. #257

    Walk out

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever try walking out after seeing the girl is misrepresented? Or say to the booker that they are going to do it? Would we be blacklisted for doing this?
    I'd do it no hesitation at an AMP. But this place is different. Anonymousness is out the door. Would we get black listed? Maybe, I suppose? Who knows.

    But trust me I wanted to walk this misrepresentation was sooooo bad. Bad part on here was another monger told me great things about this chic. WTF "everything's tight".

    Hardly tight more like it.

  14. #256
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY  [View Original Post]
    Amen brother.

    I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?

    I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.
    Did anyone ever try walking out after seeing the girl is misrepresented? Or say to the booker that they are going to do it? Would we be blacklisted for doing this?

  15. #255
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.

    For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
    Amen brother.

    I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?

    I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape