Thread: K-girls
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1262
-
05-15-24 21:08 #257Senior Member

Posts: 121Walk out
I'd do it no hesitation at an AMP. But this place is different. Anonymousness is out the door. Would we get black listed? Maybe, I suppose? Who knows.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
But trust me I wanted to walk this misrepresentation was sooooo bad. Bad part on here was another monger told me great things about this chic. WTF "everything's tight".
Hardly tight more like it.
-
05-15-24 06:53 #256Senior Member

Posts: 259Did anyone ever try walking out after seeing the girl is misrepresented? Or say to the booker that they are going to do it? Would we be blacklisted for doing this?
Originally Posted by DarkHorseKY
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 06:49 #255Senior Member

Posts: 98Amen brother.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
I was very unhappy with my experience. Why use pics of a girl with a body like that when you look NOTHING like it?
I am at a loss for words for how bad it was.
-
05-15-24 00:09 #254Senior Member

Posts: 30101 Angels location
I have periodic business in the greater Louisville area. I'm trying to figure out if it would be worthwhile to contact 101 Angels so I can pay them a visit during one of my trips. My main concern is the location. I'm not really interested in driving all over town to make this happen, especially since I'm often traveling during rush hour.
I don't need or want an exact location. The name of a suburb or neighborhood, nearby landmark or major crossroads should be enough for me estimate travel time to their location. Any helpful info will be appreciated.
-
05-14-24 13:54 #253Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Agreed
Pretty much false advertising. But what are you going to do?
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
Overall, it's a good experience, but I agree that when I see the description and photos, that's what I'm paying for.
Have got what I expected a few times, not so much a couple of times.
Kind of like the regular escort sites where you get pictures from every "good" angle and when you see her it's like the Jerry Seinfeld episode with the bad lighting. The girl looked totally different. LOL.
-
05-14-24 12:24 #252Senior Member

Posts: 121Old pics
No way she's even close the Lbs listed. Probably a good 25+ and definitely not my style.
Originally Posted by LittleDickMan87
[View Original Post]
For $360 what a waste to get what Is available for 240. I'll be waiting for reviews or the ones know for now on.
-
05-14-24 08:41 #251Ungrateful Motherfucker

Posts: 636Photos
I've commented on this before and the handler says the photos come from the girls. Kind of like old ads people use when running for office, and they liked the picture from 1989 and keep using it even though they were 42 in the picture and they're 67 now.
Originally Posted by Automan
[View Original Post]
I really think pictures need to be within the past quarter and stats stated as an accurate as within a week or so. I mean, you know these girls are probably weighing themselves. Right?
-
05-13-24 20:38 #250Senior Member

Posts: 190Tiffany
So I had a dream of Tiffany, and what a dream. I'll start by saying she looks nothing like her pics they posted. However cowboys like thick girls, thick thighs. , breast are no where as big as pics. , more like a large b or c, however let me tell you. This girl is by far the best and hottest I've been with. , she is truly a wild card. , there's no faking with her she rode top in Mt dream and completely came all over me, shaking tremoring body, thick creamy when she came, even cried for a min. I have only been with one lady like her in my life and that was a chic I was dating many years ago. This chic is by all means the best I have ever seen or been with in all my years. , shit I'd take this little hunny and try to marry her if that was a option and call it retired. Treat her right. Run don't wait on her before she's gone.
-
05-13-24 18:31 #249Senior Member

Posts: 571Cutie
Here until the 31st May her words. Go see this cutie for a great time. Spending another hour with this K girl! Can't go wrong.
-
05-13-24 15:34 #248Senior Member

Posts: 121Nope
101 will go OOB if that bait and switch becomes commonplace.
Originally Posted by EasyLivin
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 14:02 #247Senior Member

Posts: 549Yeah way off. She is a cool chick, fun, but not the big titty Asian I was hoping for.
Originally Posted by MrKush502
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 13:32 #246Senior Member

Posts: 121Tiffany
That's an under statement! Those pics are waaayyyyy off.
Originally Posted by MambaForevaa
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 12:30 #245Senior Member

Posts: 82Tiffany
Got to meet this babe. Firstly, pictures do not represent her at all. Thats a minor complaint though because she is still a cutie. She is thicker than the other girls that have come through so far. So if you're in the mood for a curvaceous cutie then here is your chance. The experience is top notch as it has been with most of the K-girls so far but the thing that makes her stand out to me is how bubbly her personality is. I enjoy being able to joke and connect with a provider because it makes the experience better. Her english is broken but very good as we pretty much talked about everything for the Hour we were together. As far as services, DFK, BBJ, and BBFS on the menu if that's your thing. She is also very vocal during sex and hearing her moan like that turned me on even more. As much as I want to try cutie, ill probably save money to see Tiffany again. Enjoy.
-
05-13-24 07:10 #244Senior Member

Posts: 121Hmmmm
Good idea to be a first with one of the new girls? Or should I wait on reviews?
Really wish there were some certain reviews of "this" Tiffany online.
-
05-12-24 21:47 #243Regular Member

Posts: 5Thank you for this! Makes me look even more first to my session this week. I'll report back afterwards.
Originally Posted by GonHome
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






