Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 55 of 406 FirstFirst ... 5 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 825 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5273
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I tried to dream with her about a week ago. Those pics were taken about 60 lbs ago. Her ass and legs are huge! I had to meet her at a convenience store. She jumped in my car and had me take across town where she met another dude and disappeared.and so did I. I wanted out of the deal when I first saw her. I would pass if I were you.
    Man that is crazy I would never let one of these chicks in my car she just used you to get a ride. These chics will do anything to get what they need. You go to know how the streets talk bro otherwise you can end up in a bad situation. She could have been taken down a road to get robbed.

  2. #5272

    Juicy booty

    Has anyone had the luxury to dream with her, she told me she stays at Deluxe inn but then she went ghost. Has anyone dreamed at Delxue? Looks like a sleazy crack motel imo. Thanks my fellow mongers!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hicko...e/019025141391

    Also if this is true glad I dodged a bullet I've been wanting to see her for a while now.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hicko...-/005961026724

  3. #5271

    Sexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I met with Elle at her incall a few weeks ago. I had a great time. Her pics are accurate and she is enthusiastic. Communications were good. BBBJ and covered full service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/408393770405
    You're a lucky guy. Thanks for the recommendation.

  4. #5270

    9 am?

    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    Not exactly a news blast but contacted this one at 9:00 this morning and never got a reply. Texted her at 4 this afternoon and said "I see you're not much on responding to messages" in which she went on a tirade about how she has a life outside of the hobby and doesn't look at her phone. I asked then why do you post an ad. She said STG cycles the ads regardless of what the provider wants. I've never heard that excuse given so can't speak to the authenticity. Does anyone have any reliable information on this happening?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/310353488398
    I'm pretty sure it would be hard to get any of these girls to answer their phone at 9 am. Most of them don't wake up till noon.

  5. #5269

    News blast

    Not exactly a news blast but contacted this one at 9:00 this morning and never got a reply. Texted her at 4 this afternoon and said "I see you're not much on responding to messages" in which she went on a tirade about how she has a life outside of the hobby and doesn't look at her phone. I asked then why do you post an ad. She said STG cycles the ads regardless of what the provider wants. I've never heard that excuse given so can't speak to the authenticity. Does anyone have any reliable information on this happening?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/310353488398

  6. #5268

    Simply the best in AVL?

    Thanks for report. Am interested in mature MILFS, too. Hope you did not meet her rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    I met with Elle at her incall a few weeks ago. I had a great time. Her pics are accurate and she is enthusiastic. Communications were good. BBBJ and covered full service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/408393770405
    .

  7. #5267

    Elle or El "Simply the Best"

    I met with Elle at her incall a few weeks ago. I had a great time. Her pics are accurate and she is enthusiastic. Communications were good. BBBJ and covered full service.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/408393770405
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3497.jpg‎   IMG_3496.jpg‎  

  8. #5266
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    It definitely sucks right now I be traveling 40 East, Clt, and down to greenville as of late a lot better options there. P.S. I saw Mia other day you were right she got that walking dead look going on LOL maybe worse than Jamie.
    That's why the AMP scene is on fire. You go down to GVL or Sparkle City, throw 200 down no hassle, your not going to get shot or robbed, no junkies, they're honestly happy to see you. You don't waste time with ghostling or "I fell asleep" or "my phone died" and no rushing you control the show. No "boyfriends" or someone beating on the door. If the budget is tighter 60 or 80 to the house, and 40 for a tug, or 80 for a beej. If you get any push-back walk the fuck out. You have probably 25-30 to choose from.

  9. #5265
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveOfSix  [View Original Post]
    It has sure turned into a shit-show.
    It definitely sucks right now I be traveling 40 East, Clt, and down to greenville as of late a lot better options there. P.S. I saw Mia other day you were right she got that walking dead look going on LOL maybe worse than Jamie.

  10. #5264

    Asheville scene

    Quote Originally Posted by Ayeee  [View Original Post]
    Missy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...olo-8283805605

    A lot bigger than the pics. I been told 100 qv had bad report from awhile ago.

    Oliva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/780799837523

    Been mentioned before on Asheville forum just RTTF use your best judgement.

    Cadence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/099050011819

    Ad looks fake to be honest. Pics are definitely fake.

    Devin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/581155213233

    Been reported if my memories serves me right RTTF.

    Nikki.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512

    I seen her several times in the past year. I haven't met this year. But in the past year it was good visit back then I mostly saw her for head though. There are recent reports of her lately so.

    Eve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556

    She is real probably about late 40 I never seen her personally, but she normally has group of ladies she works with at the same spot.

    Good luck with everything I tried my best to assist.
    It has sure turned into a shit-show.

  11. #5263
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    I wait 10 minutes max and tell them I am leaving in 5. If I do not hear back then I leave. It still is frustrating but I don't waste hours. Usually they text back in 1-2 hours saying come back, sorry bb. Busy, over slept, more bs. NO.

    LM.
    I spent the time trying to find someone else.

  12. #5262
    Quote Originally Posted by MtnMan123  [View Original Post]
    Alright guys, something is going on. I don't understand it. This is the 2nd time I have arrived at the agreed on time and location and all communication comes to a hault. I am not even sure these girls are even here. A deposit was never asked for. Price agreed on. It was normal texting, until I arrived. Sat there for over an hour and half again, nothing, called, texted. Not crazy, but ya know, every 15 min or so. These are the 2 that have done it to me. Someone shed some light on this? What are they gaining by screwing up peoples day? I have never had this happen before, especially 2 x in one year. How can we avoid this? I dont want this to happen to someone else either.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/108457728226

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/060762627055
    I wait 10 minutes max and tell them I am leaving in 5. If I do not hear back then I leave. It still is frustrating but I don't waste hours. Usually they text back in 1-2 hours saying come back, sorry bb. Busy, over slept, more bs. NO.

    LM.

  13. #5261

    Devin

    Devin was a disaster for me. I wasn't turned on at all, and it was very difficult to get an errection. He voice reminded me of Marge Simpson's sisters, and the cigg smoke was overwhelming. Any foreplay is out of the question and she was alway on her phone texting then make comment like this I got hurry up, this guy is rushing me can we speed this up. LOL at this point it's only been enough time for me to undress and lay down on the bed. Maybe 3 minutes. I was out in about 10 minutes and no satisfaction. LOL YMMV.

    Devin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/581155213233

    Been reported if my memories serves me right RTTF.

  14. #5260
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Reports

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonshine910  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    I will be arriving in your great city on Friday evening. This lady is suppose to be coming also at the same time: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/955767433794, she ask me to let you guys know she is coming. But I have not heard from her in 5 days. I was hoping to cover my bases, and see if you guys had any thoughts on these ladies.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...5/086692862743

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/780799837523

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/099050011819

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/581155213233

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512

    Any info will be greatly appreciated.

    Moon.
    Missy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...olo-8283805605

    A lot bigger than the pics. I been told 100 qv had bad report from awhile ago.

    Oliva.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/780799837523

    Been mentioned before on Asheville forum just RTTF use your best judgement.

    Cadence.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/099050011819

    Ad looks fake to be honest. Pics are definitely fake.

    Devin.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/581155213233

    Been reported if my memories serves me right RTTF.

    Nikki.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512

    I seen her several times in the past year. I haven't met this year. But in the past year it was good visit back then I mostly saw her for head though. There are recent reports of her lately so.

    Eve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556

    She is real probably about late 40 I never seen her personally, but she normally has group of ladies she works with at the same spot.

    Good luck with everything I tried my best to assist.

  15. #5259

    Agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salvation  [View Original Post]
    You're over thinking it.

    The real answer is they either nodded off after getting their fix. They took a better offer, or just changed their mind.
    Most of these gals think short term as you know. When their in a room & a monger smooths in for a quickie that pays the nights tab. As ease soldier. Sleeping free tonight. Why worry today about tomorrows problems. They could give two fucks about you & your boner. The battle is won for now with no worries. Until tomorrow. Start all over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape