Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 6083
-
05-17-24 22:05 #5258Senior Member

Posts: 308Real are Not.
Belle is very much real & is a firecracker. No tits (at all) but your wish is her command. Although there have been others have had compromised encounters with crickets.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 23:49 #5257Regular Member

Posts: 21You're over thinking it.
Originally Posted by Gigabyte40
[View Original Post]
The real answer is they either nodded off after getting their fix. They took a better offer, or just changed their mind.
-
05-16-24 12:20 #5256Senior Member

Posts: 274Info of these ladies?
I'm sick of wasting my time in Knoxville so I'm going to take some chances in Asheville even though it's a little further away. Only times I've tried Asheville was once getting ghosted by Elena and then I went to see that Kinsey chick once until I pulled up to her camper under a bridge with people sitting in their cars in the same parking lot so I bailed.
Any info on these 3 ladies?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...o/756370623556
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/772689784929
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/994548823561
-
05-16-24 07:59 #5255Regular Member

Posts: 10Further west
I seem to be a in a dead zone. Thought I would reach out here.
Any one have any contact in Murphy / Andrews / Robbinsville / Bryson city.
Everything I find is Knoxxville (hour+ away) or Asheville (1. 5 hour+ away).
UTR. Side chick. Single mom. Bored house wife. Escort anything out this way.
Figured with the casino and the tail of the dragon there would be a few around to cater to those locals. So far I get nothing.
-
05-15-24 21:43 #5254Regular Member

Posts: 21She is still around just does not post new ads often. She has a lot of regulars and says she posts ads so they know she is still available. Just keep checking stg for an ad but good luck getting to see her.
Originally Posted by MrZ83
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 12:01 #5253Senior Member

Posts: 274Elena
Is she still around at all?? Couldn't find an ad and always wanted to see her. Getting really tired of the options in Knoxville so looking elsewhere. If not Elena are there any girls similar to her??
-
05-13-24 22:52 #5252Senior Member

Posts: 1653Perv
My guess would be both ads are fake. And the responses you're received inviting you to show up were sent by some perv who placed the ads. Probably gets enjoyment out of setting guys up for a let down. One way to avoid would be to ask to hear her voice. A real girl will usually talk on the phone to prove she's real. Some perv guy behind the ad won't agree to a voice call. There's no guarantee but that has helped me in the past.
Originally Posted by MtnMan123
[View Original Post]
GB40.
-
05-13-24 18:01 #5251Senior Member

Posts: 108Ghosted again
Alright guys, something is going on. I don't understand it. This is the 2nd time I have arrived at the agreed on time and location and all communication comes to a hault. I am not even sure these girls are even here. A deposit was never asked for. Price agreed on. It was normal texting, until I arrived. Sat there for over an hour and half again, nothing, called, texted. Not crazy, but ya know, every 15 min or so. These are the 2 that have done it to me. Someone shed some light on this? What are they gaining by screwing up peoples day? I have never had this happen before, especially 2 x in one year. How can we avoid this? I dont want this to happen to someone else either.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...n/108457728226
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/060762627055
-
05-12-24 19:42 #5250Senior Member

Posts: 190Recommendations
Gents,
I will be arriving in your great city on Friday evening. This lady is suppose to be coming also at the same time: https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/955767433794, she ask me to let you guys know she is coming. But I have not heard from her in 5 days. I was hoping to cover my bases, and see if you guys had any thoughts on these ladies.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...5/086692862743
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...v/780799837523
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/099050011819
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/581155213233
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...s/339134961512
Any info will be greatly appreciated.
Moon.
-
05-10-24 22:48 #5249Senior Member

Posts: 108Kitty
Thanks for the heads up bro! I contacted her last week and almost pulled the trigger until she started making all of these demands.
Originally Posted by ItalianMan1974
[View Original Post]
No way I'm sending a photo of myself touching my nose and all of the other BS!!
-
05-10-24 10:10 #5248Senior Member

Posts: 1189That's what I have found. She responds 6-8 hours later or not at all.
Originally Posted by Ace117
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 23:57 #5247Senior Member

Posts: 89No, No, No, No. RUN AWAY!
This one has demons. Run away I warned you. I got to the room and sheesh that place was a wreck. She was high, giving me an excuse of a friends room. The sheets were stained with towels and wash cloths all over. Nope, didn't stay and ran out. Didn't say a word. Stay away especially at that rate!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/402845305089
-
05-09-24 21:50 #5246Senior Member

Posts: 117An Enjoyable Dream
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/884858704335
She's legit, if anyone was wondering. Her hair is short, think Pixie cut, and her boobs are a lot smaller than the pics show (I know the pics are small, so imagine even smaller).
She can hold a conversation and she had a sweet personality. She takes direction well and doesn't complain, at least she didn't in this dream. Covered BJ until finished. It was actually a very nice performance and I'd see her again if given the chance.
-
05-09-24 21:45 #5245Senior Member

Posts: 117It's real.
Those are legit her tits, and accurately represent how they look in real life. They're big, and awful fun to play with. Extremely perky nipples and lots of volume in those things, not saggy at all.
Originally Posted by Ljn21
[View Original Post]
She shines like a diamond in the fellatio department, it's really all she's used for. Recently she's been extremely paranoid and has been too much of a hassle to even consider booking time with, but YMMV. Haven't seen her in years at this point due to her paranoia and willingness to not communicate until hours later.
-
05-09-24 08:22 #5244Senior Member

Posts: 64I swapped 4 or 5 text with her 3 or 4 months ago. She seemed to be pretty cool but eventually ghosted me. I haven't seen any reviews on her.
Originally Posted by BenInJoe
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




