Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 32 of 192 FirstFirst ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 82 132 ... LastLast
Results 466 to 480 of 2877
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2412

    Bridgeport. Fairfield. . 37 yr old

    I'm into the more plain looking type of older woman that blends into a crowd. This one has caught my eye, anyone have any experience to share 203) XXX-1816.

  2. #2411

    Brittany / Lexy

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm a monger from southern RI but almost never get as far as Bridgeport. But I was in communication with this lady who was hosting at Foxwood who was also on SA:

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...474491615.html

    She also sent me the picture, below.

    But according to the ad, she apparently was, maybe still is, based in the Bridgeport / Milford area. She was a bit cryptic about the exact donation in discussion, but quoted a rne almost the same as in the above ad, "300 to 500"..
    She's been around forever, used to advertise in the Hartford Advocate, and I think she stated she was 30 then. Funny how she is 32 here.

    https://sugardaddie.com/profile/view...ous=21&next=23

  3. #2410

    Brittany / Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    I'm a monger from southern RI but almost never get as far as Bridgeport. But I was in communication with this lady who was hosting at Foxwood who was also on SA:

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...474491615.html

    She also sent me the picture, below.

    But according to the ad, she apparently was, maybe still is, based in the Bridgeport / Milford area. She was a bit cryptic about the exact donation in discussion, but quoted a rne almost the same as in the above ad, "300 to 500".

    Has anyone seen her, and what can you tell me about her? Actual price? (Any upsells?) menu, or any red flags?

    Thanks.
    Never seen her, but just did a quick search for her ad on tryst. She goes by Brittany as well in NYC. She might come up to Bridgeport, but I'd search for her on the NYC forums and see if she's been reviewed there.

    https://tryst.link/escort/brittany900

  4. #2409

    Anyone seen her?

    I'm a monger from southern RI but almost never get as far as Bridgeport. But I was in communication with this lady who was hosting at Foxwood who was also on SA:

    https://harlothub.com/united-states/...474491615.html

    She also sent me the picture, below.

    But according to the ad, she apparently was, maybe still is, based in the Bridgeport / Milford area. She was a bit cryptic about the exact donation in discussion, but quoted a rne almost the same as in the above ad, "300 to 500".

    Has anyone seen her, and what can you tell me about her? Actual price? (Any upsells?) menu, or any red flags?

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-292.jpg‎  

  5. #2408

  6. #2407

    Saw girl with crutches

    Sweet girl. And great BJ. Let's you lay her down and fk her face. Def worth the try and will repeat. Can't get on top because of her disability but that was fine with me. Will see her again because I enjoyed her company.

  7. #2406
    Quote Originally Posted by BigStig860  [View Original Post]
    No, link attached is good to go. Saw her a week ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by YukPhu  [View Original Post]
    Different ladies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't aware Carrie was scamming / robbing anyone. I saw her a few years ago. Although I wouldn't give a her rave review, I wouldn't say she was horrible or a thief. She got the job done.
    Thank you, just wanted to make sure. This game has gotten some dicey post-COVID, doesn't hurt to triple check!

  8. #2405

    All good

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl from Bridgeport / NH that was scamming / robbing people and got arrested recently? Took her talents to Danbury?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/885751997839
    No, link attached is good to go. Saw her a week ago.

  9. #2404
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo456  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't aware Carrie was scamming / robbing anyone. I saw her a few years ago. Although I wouldn't give a her rave review, I wouldn't say she was horrible or a thief. She got the job done.
    Different ladies.

  10. #2403

    Carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by MoHoes  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same girl from Bridgeport / NH that was scamming / robbing people and got arrested recently? Took her talents to Danbury?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/885751997839
    Wasn't aware Carrie was scamming / robbing anyone. I saw her a few years ago. Although I wouldn't give a her rave review, I wouldn't say she was horrible or a thief. She got the job done.

  11. #2402

    Scammer?

    Is this the same girl from Bridgeport / NH that was scamming / robbing people and got arrested recently? Took her talents to Danbury?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/885751997839

  12. #2401
    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post / review. How sketchy was the area she was hosting? I have a nice car and worry about parking in some bad parts of Bport.
    If you drive a car worth 200 k+ or if it looks out place and draws a considerable amount of attention, I honestly wouldn't recommend leaving it unattended in 90% of the streets in Bridgeport. Otherwise, I think you should be fine. The street is pretty quiet and tame compared to other areas in Bridgeport. Only issue for me was having to park about 4-5 houses down from her house but that could just be because I saw her rather late at night. I'd figure there would be less cars early in the morning or during the day.

  13. #2400

    Malu

    Quote Originally Posted by Smakit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the post / review. How sketchy was the area she was hosting? I have a nice car and worry about parking in some bad parts of Bport.
    You can also find her here: https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...7894.htm?cat=1.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails malu.jpg‎  

  14. #2399
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRanger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I thought I had included the link but I guess not. Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973
    Thanks for the post / review. How sketchy was the area she was hosting? I have a nice car and worry about parking in some bad parts of Bport.

  15. #2398

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanRanger  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, I thought I had included the link but I guess not. Here's the link.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...z/639561280973
    Great review. I may see her based on your review. The lack of English is the only thing stopping me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape