Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 466 to 480 of 2877
-
05-25-24 05:49 #2412Senior Member

Posts: 982Bridgeport. Fairfield. . 37 yr old
I'm into the more plain looking type of older woman that blends into a crowd. This one has caught my eye, anyone have any experience to share 203) XXX-1816.
-
05-22-24 17:55 #2411Senior Member

Posts: 254Brittany / Lexy
She's been around forever, used to advertise in the Hartford Advocate, and I think she stated she was 30 then. Funny how she is 32 here.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
https://sugardaddie.com/profile/view...ous=21&next=23
-
05-21-24 15:19 #2410Senior Member

Posts: 693Brittany / Lexi
Never seen her, but just did a quick search for her ad on tryst. She goes by Brittany as well in NYC. She might come up to Bridgeport, but I'd search for her on the NYC forums and see if she's been reviewed there.
Originally Posted by Lips1963
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/brittany900
-
05-21-24 08:59 #2409Senior Member

Posts: 834Anyone seen her?
I'm a monger from southern RI but almost never get as far as Bridgeport. But I was in communication with this lady who was hosting at Foxwood who was also on SA:
https://harlothub.com/united-states/...474491615.html
She also sent me the picture, below.
But according to the ad, she apparently was, maybe still is, based in the Bridgeport / Milford area. She was a bit cryptic about the exact donation in discussion, but quoted a rne almost the same as in the above ad, "300 to 500".
Has anyone seen her, and what can you tell me about her? Actual price? (Any upsells?) menu, or any red flags?
Thanks.
-
05-21-24 08:01 #2408Senior Member

Posts: 380
-
05-20-24 13:23 #2407Senior Member

Posts: 98Saw girl with crutches
Sweet girl. And great BJ. Let's you lay her down and fk her face. Def worth the try and will repeat. Can't get on top because of her disability but that was fine with me. Will see her again because I enjoyed her company.
-
05-19-24 12:51 #2406Senior Member

Posts: 142
Originally Posted by BigStig860
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by YukPhu
[View Original Post]
Thank you, just wanted to make sure. This game has gotten some dicey post-COVID, doesn't hurt to triple check!
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 19:27 #2405Senior Member

Posts: 446All good
No, link attached is good to go. Saw her a week ago.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 18:58 #2404Senior Member

Posts: 347Different ladies.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 16:51 #2403Senior Member

Posts: 693Carrie
Wasn't aware Carrie was scamming / robbing anyone. I saw her a few years ago. Although I wouldn't give a her rave review, I wouldn't say she was horrible or a thief. She got the job done.
Originally Posted by MoHoes
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 14:56 #2402Senior Member

Posts: 142Scammer?
Is this the same girl from Bridgeport / NH that was scamming / robbing people and got arrested recently? Took her talents to Danbury?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...-/885751997839
-
05-11-24 03:10 #2401Regular Member

Posts: 13If you drive a car worth 200 k+ or if it looks out place and draws a considerable amount of attention, I honestly wouldn't recommend leaving it unattended in 90% of the streets in Bridgeport. Otherwise, I think you should be fine. The street is pretty quiet and tame compared to other areas in Bridgeport. Only issue for me was having to park about 4-5 houses down from her house but that could just be because I saw her rather late at night. I'd figure there would be less cars early in the morning or during the day.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-24 17:48 #2400Senior Member

Posts: 5229Malu
You can also find her here: https://www.eros.com/connecticut/har...7894.htm?cat=1.
Originally Posted by Smakit
[View Original Post]
BMD.
-
05-09-24 14:44 #2399Senior Member

Posts: 124Thanks for the post / review. How sketchy was the area she was hosting? I have a nice car and worry about parking in some bad parts of Bport.
Originally Posted by UrbanRanger
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 15:49 #2398Senior Member

Posts: 218Thanks
Great review. I may see her based on your review. The lack of English is the only thing stopping me.
Originally Posted by UrbanRanger
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




