Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1618
-
05-22-24 14:14 #568Senior Member

Posts: 84Do you like / recommend *87 Vicki?
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-24 00:42 #567Senior Member

Posts: 1449Vicki
Thank you for clarifying. Glad to hear that the Vicki with number ending in 87.
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
Wasn't the one you saw.
-
05-22-24 00:13 #566Senior Member

Posts: 84Vicki
I need to clarify because I saw another masseuse named Vicki post on BP (she also posts on Craigslist if you know what I'm talking about). I'm interested in checking her out if anyone got the tea on her. My review is not about the girl with the number ending in *87. I haven't seen that Vicki. Not this Vicki:
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
https://bpaws.b-cdn.net/7496829c14295ea3ec7a7a8f69902c98.jpeg
The Vicki I saw was working out of a house in Halawa Heights.
Anyways, the girl I saw was mechanical, no conversation, and shorted me on time. At first, I skipped the massage to go straight to the deed. Once I popped, she immediately began the "out the door" routine. Her man-mades were hard and she had two very big and dark scars under her breasts. Not something I see every day and was a huge turnoff for me. I felt ripped off AND disgusted. I wish I walked away because I hate feeling that way after a session.
To reference a more current provider, my kind of girl is like Jojo from Pali. We kissed so much I had a hard time breathing! I haven't seen any good providers in Aiea. If anyone has recommendations please DM me!
I'll share a photo of the girl I saw I ever see her post again.
-
05-18-24 02:16 #565Senior Member

Posts: 1449Vicki is a No Go
Thank you for sharing. I'm sorry to hear about your experience with Vicki.
Originally Posted by StickyWeed
[View Original Post]
Why was she terrible? Is it because of bad service and she shorted you on time?
-
05-18-24 01:45 #564Senior Member

Posts: 84Vicki is a no go
If this is the same Aiea Vicky with a bad boob job with large scars under her breasts, don't go because she is terrible. For $200 I got the boot so fast I felt ripped off. That experience makes me very wary to go to other Aiea providers. I honestly can't think of a time where I had a great time in Aiea. Save your money men, because she will steal it and make you feel like a sucker. Maybe she was good before but now she is bad news.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 01:40 #563Senior Member

Posts: 1449Fake Photo -
Thank you for sharing. Terrible that providers use fake photos.
Originally Posted by JanFortifore
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 00:04 #562Senior Member

Posts: 1243Fake photo
https://www.amazon.com/Cozyease-Swim...BNW15BC3&psc=1
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
https://www.ebay.ph/itm/285158864995
Photo used is from a bikini advertisement.
I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found.
Happy hunting!
-
05-17-24 14:48 #561Senior Member

Posts: 1449Vicki
I saw this ad on bedpage. Wonder if picture is real.
Has anyone seen her?
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23221862.html
-
05-15-24 22:12 #560Senior Member

Posts: 124Lemon aka Nara
Viper my man I'm not mad, I'm just making a point that there are options. As far referring to Lemon and not Lemon scent, my Bad, but I was just breaking it down how it really is. As far as Lemon aka Nara, I've seen her as well multiple times, going as far back as the times she worked on Young Street parlors. Her service, looks and body was top choice, but you got to admit, and I'm her friend too, saying this she has gotten older her last run at MP in Kalakaua? Got more bullet shots on her butt? Got more pancake on her foundation? Like we all did, she got older, because you and I know, she been traveling to Hawaii since 06 to 07. I love Nara, but she got some miles on her? Lets be real, just like Nicole, just like Linda, Just like Mika, just like Mama Susie?, just like Mama Yuri? The last 4 Girls at Latin Princess Lulu, Savannah, Sophie and Isabella, would put Nara to shame in her prime, looks wise, and there GFE service was just as good. And this is 2024, not looking in the rear view, I'm talking now. We cannot dwell on the good ole days, never going be like that, times change, woman change, and prices sadly go up, its the nature of the Beast. My Argument is we all got to have a open mind, and if you like change that's up to the individual, and his budget, or bank account. But the main point was there are options out there, Town use to be the standard, but now other locations are popping up, people should explore and see for themselves, who cares how much it cost, its no ones money but the monger spending his hard earned cash, let him have fun! Of Coarse guide anyone who needs help, but don't base your decisions on people who only like pay $210.00 for FS, $10.00 more in 2024 than it was in 1988. Because most of those girls are in there 40's and 50's, I was just trying to be Transparent. But TEHO.
-
05-15-24 14:53 #559Senior Member

Posts: 1356You right different point of Views or rather you miss understanding for sure because I wasn't even talking about Lemon the place there call Lemon scent I was talking about Lemon the person aka Nara who nobody can honestly say can't compete with any Thai girl out there. And 2nd I said you taking this personal because I wasn't even responding to you I was responding to that guy Handsome because he said 350 to fuck no thanks.
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 13:40 #558Senior Member

Posts: 1356Again you right about different point of views your talking about Lemo Scent the place and I was referring to Lemon the person aka Nara.
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 22:47 #557Senior Member

Posts: 124Different points of Views.
Are you talking about Roxy or Sophia, because I was talking about Roxy. The Sophia everyone is talking about works at another spot. I just matching your energy, since you wanted to chime in, and talk about the 350, like we suckers, but you not knowing the whole story. If you want to praise Lemon, like its the go to spot, be transparent.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
This is the cold truth, you might not get the time you want, you got to wait on 40 to 50 year old women, who most times have been recycled in Hawaii spots since.
2010. They don't look as nice when you see them at Costco or Don Quiote shopping,. Most bodies aren't as tight anymore, and working out to them is going outside to smoke cigarettes. The location, is out in the open where mongers, with S. O. Might be seen, and basically getting a table shower on a table that's seen over 10,000 Balls, Dicks and Ass that had to be washed. You basically going to a modern Roman Brothel. With Hawaii tourist, and sometimes a rushy or pushy mama, that courtesy knocks at 45 min. Where you feel rushed, or paranoid because, you don't know if the place is going to be raided. Or a monger will pass you, with your white towel in the hallway, or you got to wait to shower. Sometimes you got to find parking, or park at Walmart to walk to lemon, with more chance of someone seeing you.
Or would you rather see a independent, with no Mama, no rush and is clean, with parking and privacy. With hotter younger women, who you actually get to know, and they are more chill because they make the Client list and space out the appointments. Where you can shower twice, with no rush, to go home nice and clean to your S. O. ? That's also what you paying for privacy, better selection in girls, with hotter bodies than town. Plus those with S. O. ,why would you pay for a cookie cutter MP routine, and instead in Aiea actually get some one that's way hotter, and has just as good service? Like I said to each his own, but if you want 7-11 Sushi that's your Choice, I rather be picky and Eat at Nobu once and a while, quality over quantity. Have a memorable experience instead of having fast food everyday. Like I said I'm over Town, only time I come to town is if Leia or a hot escort is in Waikiki. If you put in the work, do research, there's way hotter girls in Aiea or Kapolei. No disrespect Viper, but you sound like a guy, who stuck in the old days, be water my friend, evolve. I know you got over 1200 reviews, but how you know I didn't have over 3000 reviews, but changed my name, because I tired of people asking me questions in my DMs or Girls asking me to write a review for them. Because I see 2-3 different girls a week, I just don't need to tell the world about it because I don't want it to be a mad rush, like when Nicole or Bella are in town for another couple months, after getting railed by 10,000 mongers after there done. I just wanted to point out there are options, and no need to say 350? WTF? No worries its not anyone's money but mines. Plus not all MPs give payment options, or if a girl gives you crappy service, the booker gives you a full refund, or credit to use on another Girl, because I know lots of Aiea Girls who give me that option. But if you not spending the money, or being a complete gentleman, that type of service will not be given to everyone. If you not showered or fresh looking or drunk you going to get crap service regardless where you go. No hate to anyone but if 210.00 is what you want? Then more power to you, but I prefer to have options, because no MP in town has not only Asian girls Thai, Korean Japanese, and Chinese, but also Girls from Columbia, Venezuela, Cuba, Miami, Brazil, Snow bunnies or various Latin countries. Who are way hotter, younger, has banging bodies and give GFE all the way. But Aiea and Kapolei does. Trust me I've been there.
-
05-13-24 22:40 #556Senior Member

Posts: 72Well said
Well said. To each his own. In some ways its good now as there are a lot of options for everyone's preference. Before just had AMPs. Now you can try Indy houses or apartments. MT HE / FS. Plenty restaurant to sample.
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 22:25 #555Senior Member

Posts: 1356Who's hating? And who lecturing besides you?
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
All I said was I didn't understand why guys go and pay 350 plus for these Thai girls when they can go see Lemon for 210. And like I said most guys on here are complaining that 350 plus is too much and less service so it's a legit question. Why you making this personal if you read the posts on herr you know guys been complaining. BTW I appreciate your reasoning why you pay 350 and you right that's your money but why mad was I calling you out?
-
05-13-24 21:00 #554Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not the Same house as Sophia
Thank you for the update on Roxy. Glad to hear you had a good time.
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





