Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Ck813
  1. #553

    Not at same house as Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by WomenLover2  [View Original Post]
    Is Roxy curvy or petite? How tall? Weight?

    Is she at same house as Sophia?
    I would say 5'2" 110 to 115, her body is tight, she's a Gym Rat. She looks maybe 25 to 29 years old. She hardly wears makeup, and she's still beautiful.

  2. #552

    To each his Own

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    This is what I don't get there are guys willing to pay these Thai girls 350 or more for less service. And cfs rather than go see Lemon for 210 and way better service and most guys on here complains big time about these Thai ripping guys off.
    People can spend money how ever they want, I live and work on westside of the Island so Aiea, is close to me, I've banged all the Girls, at Lemon, Happiness, CC and South King, maybe I'm tired of Banging all the Girls that 10,000 mongers banged. I can't speak for the other girls at this Location, but Roxy gave me a full 60 min naked Nuru Massage with the Hot Gel, then we climbed on the Bed for FS. Multiple positions, and we showered together after. The session was never rushed and it lasted for more than 1. 5 hours. No disrespect but that whole 210.00 FS is the old style, and I've been doing this since 1988. I like to bang young and hot that offer Massage and GFE. That's why I goto Various Aiea Locations as well as frequent Latin princess. Because I'm tired of Banging old Asian women with no ass, no tits, and mechanical service. The only women worth seeing in town is Nicole, Linda and the other X VIP girls, and I already been with them 10× Each. I want to see fresh girls that come in every 2 weeks, that are young hot, has a fit body and has GFE service. Its my money, and I'm over Town and its used up Girls. Pay the 210.00 in town, more pussy for the rest of us Central side and Westside, plus all the girls are moving to Kapolei anyway, so to each his own. I've never been ripped off at Aiea or other Places I go, nor plan too. If people want to be Budget friendly, then you get Budget girls who bang 12 to 15 guys a day. The girls I see have maybe 4 to 5 customers a day, some days they don't work, have short hours, are working out of nice houses or condos, are happy, and we even hang out outside of work. Every time there in town they reach out, but they not pushy or force me to do anything. They take Cash, or Venmo or Cash app. So like I said no need to hate, to each their own, but no worries its not your money so save the lectures for the newbies.

  3. #551
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    This is what I don't get there are guys willing to pay these Thai girls 350 or more for less service. And cfs rather than go see Lemon for 210 and way better service and most guys on here complains big time about these Thai ripping guys off.

  4. #550
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    Same house as Sophia?

  5. #549

    Inflation. More like greed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
    Be wary of those aiea girls. 350 is allot to fork out and they must've upped their prices since the last rotation of girls over the past month. Allot of catfishing going on too. It is true that many of these stacked pretty faced post ops do look better than some real girls. If you ain't into that, that makes shellin out that many bills even more ridiculous.

  6. #548

    Wow expensive

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html
    That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.

  7. #547

    Roxy of Aiea

    Quote Originally Posted by Monsta808  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html
    Is Roxy curvy or petite? How tall? Weight?

    Is she at same house as Sophia?

  8. #546

    Roxy Of Aiea

    I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.

    Looks 8.9.

    Service 9.5.

    Attitude 9.5.

    I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html

  9. #545

    Better off see Jordan

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!
    Wow after this experience you better off see Jordan at Lemon like you suggested to another brother!!

  10. #544

    Vicki

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!
    She must not have too many customers and that's why she is asking for $200?

  11. #543
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshmong  [View Original Post]
    I can concur, I've visited her a couple times and had FS, haven't asked for Greek either, but was def GFE. - I also think her massage is one of the best out there. Service definitely makes up for looks.
    I've also never ask, but I can almost guarantee she won't turn anything down. 3 bills and you get anything you want YMMV.

  12. #542

    Vicki

    Havnt seen vicki for bit but she was cute and fun when she first arrived in hawaii and yes ladies are only getting greedy bc they are fed that way. Just like unhealthy birds at costco eatery.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ck813  [View Original Post]
    This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!

  13. #541

    Vicki

    I met Vicki when she first arrived to Hawaii (Pin Thai) probably about 4 years ago. She was very cute, thin and spoke pretty good English. Her massage was the best and for 140-160 life was the best with her. Turn to 2024 and she is big, gains weight loses some then gains it again. YMMV could be a possibility but probably on what you spend on her. $200 you probably get a good massage with who knows what now. Give her $160 and she will fuck you over. I'm assuming you give her $200 plus or you are a shill for her. Bottom line is she is a rip off and very smart at this game. These type of providers need a rude awakening!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheJayj88  [View Original Post]
    As selfish as I'd like to be, I've seen Vicki multiple times now, at least 4-5. She is awesome, great attitude, good massage, very friendly and I think she's attractive. Not a spinner or like jaw dropping, but a pretty attractive. She is probably my top 3 but right now my favorite at PT, I just keep returning to her since I know what I'm getting and the return seems to play a big role in mileage. So be warned as always YMMV. She has a great body, no FS so if you're looking for that then she's not the one. But still very fun and great HJ, nice body, and makes you feel comfortable. Only posting because she's been having some slow weeks. Figured as much as I want to keep her to myself, she deserves some business too. Advertises on Craigslist.

    If you see her please treat her nice as from my experience, didn't get an upsell, not pushy, again great attitude, massage was good to me she has good pressure. She's definitely got a regular for now, and seems that with each return it's more comfortable and friendly. YMMV, so be open going in but don't be an asshole please as she is fair for what she offers, from my experience anyway. I will mention that I'm in my 30's so idk if that plays a factor for her.

  14. #540

    Vicki Pin Thai Town Square

    This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!

  15. #539
    Quote Originally Posted by Handsome111  [View Original Post]
    Lose money to pay $$ to fuck.
    Lose money that's why we get issues with these Thai girls over paying lose money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape