Thread: Aiea-Kapolei-Ewa-Pearl City-Waipahu Thai Providers and More
+
Add Report
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1618
-
05-13-24 20:38 #553Senior Member

Posts: 124Not at same house as Sophia
I would say 5'2" 110 to 115, her body is tight, she's a Gym Rat. She looks maybe 25 to 29 years old. She hardly wears makeup, and she's still beautiful.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 20:35 #552Senior Member

Posts: 124To each his Own
People can spend money how ever they want, I live and work on westside of the Island so Aiea, is close to me, I've banged all the Girls, at Lemon, Happiness, CC and South King, maybe I'm tired of Banging all the Girls that 10,000 mongers banged. I can't speak for the other girls at this Location, but Roxy gave me a full 60 min naked Nuru Massage with the Hot Gel, then we climbed on the Bed for FS. Multiple positions, and we showered together after. The session was never rushed and it lasted for more than 1. 5 hours. No disrespect but that whole 210.00 FS is the old style, and I've been doing this since 1988. I like to bang young and hot that offer Massage and GFE. That's why I goto Various Aiea Locations as well as frequent Latin princess. Because I'm tired of Banging old Asian women with no ass, no tits, and mechanical service. The only women worth seeing in town is Nicole, Linda and the other X VIP girls, and I already been with them 10× Each. I want to see fresh girls that come in every 2 weeks, that are young hot, has a fit body and has GFE service. Its my money, and I'm over Town and its used up Girls. Pay the 210.00 in town, more pussy for the rest of us Central side and Westside, plus all the girls are moving to Kapolei anyway, so to each his own. I've never been ripped off at Aiea or other Places I go, nor plan too. If people want to be Budget friendly, then you get Budget girls who bang 12 to 15 guys a day. The girls I see have maybe 4 to 5 customers a day, some days they don't work, have short hours, are working out of nice houses or condos, are happy, and we even hang out outside of work. Every time there in town they reach out, but they not pushy or force me to do anything. They take Cash, or Venmo or Cash app. So like I said no need to hate, to each their own, but no worries its not your money so save the lectures for the newbies.
Originally Posted by DaViper
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 06:50 #551Senior Member

Posts: 1356This is what I don't get there are guys willing to pay these Thai girls 350 or more for less service. And cfs rather than go see Lemon for 210 and way better service and most guys on here complains big time about these Thai ripping guys off.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 03:03 #550Senior Member

Posts: 341Same house as Sophia?
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 02:29 #549Senior Member

Posts: 48Inflation. More like greed.
Be wary of those aiea girls. 350 is allot to fork out and they must've upped their prices since the last rotation of girls over the past month. Allot of catfishing going on too. It is true that many of these stacked pretty faced post ops do look better than some real girls. If you ain't into that, that makes shellin out that many bills even more ridiculous.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 11:21 #548Senior Member

Posts: 337Wow expensive
That Aiea house is $350 to fuck no thanks.
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-24 19:02 #547Senior Member

Posts: 1449Roxy of Aiea
Is Roxy curvy or petite? How tall? Weight?
Originally Posted by Monsta808
[View Original Post]
Is she at same house as Sophia?
-
05-11-24 14:47 #546Senior Member

Posts: 124Roxy Of Aiea
I've seen Roxy Several Times, kind of surprised me when she came to the Door, because her Pictures do her no justice, body is way sexier in person as well. Beautiful place in Aiea, clean with shower. Easy to contact, easy communication, speaks English very well. She would actually pass as a local girl. I thought she was just a B2 B massage with HE, but FS is on the Table for 35#. # Girl was sexy, sensual, has major DT skills. Our Session was Mish, Doggy, CG then Finished in RCG. Everything was covered, but if she knows you she will BBBJ, with CFS. She is my new Go to if I'm not at Latin Princess. Regular Massage with HE is on the table as well, if you don't want FS.
Looks 8.9.
Service 9.5.
Attitude 9.5.
I seen other Girls working out of this location as well, another one looked pretty hot as well.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23207890.html
-
05-11-24 09:03 #545Senior Member

Posts: 72Better off see Jordan
Wow after this experience you better off see Jordan at Lemon like you suggested to another brother!!
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-24 00:39 #544Senior Member

Posts: 1449Vicki
She must not have too many customers and that's why she is asking for $200?
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 18:13 #543Senior Member

Posts: 25I've also never ask, but I can almost guarantee she won't turn anything down. 3 bills and you get anything you want YMMV.
Originally Posted by Freshmong
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 17:11 #542Regular Member

Posts: 15Vicki
Havnt seen vicki for bit but she was cute and fun when she first arrived in hawaii and yes ladies are only getting greedy bc they are fed that way. Just like unhealthy birds at costco eatery.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-24 15:49 #541Senior Member

Posts: 2535Vicki
I met Vicki when she first arrived to Hawaii (Pin Thai) probably about 4 years ago. She was very cute, thin and spoke pretty good English. Her massage was the best and for 140-160 life was the best with her. Turn to 2024 and she is big, gains weight loses some then gains it again. YMMV could be a possibility but probably on what you spend on her. $200 you probably get a good massage with who knows what now. Give her $160 and she will fuck you over. I'm assuming you give her $200 plus or you are a shill for her. Bottom line is she is a rip off and very smart at this game. These type of providers need a rude awakening!
Originally Posted by TheJayj88
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 23:00 #540Senior Member

Posts: 2535Vicki Pin Thai Town Square
This is girl is not only a CNT BTCH she is a rip off! What J88 whatever he said I think is total BS. She is fat well on the bigger side. She WAS Super cute and young but fuck her. $160 if good but she is too fucking greedy! She got ripped so now she trying to get her money back. Fuck this CNT! Just be careful! If you get ripped you were forewarned!
-
05-06-24 20:32 #539Senior Member

Posts: 176Lose money that's why we get issues with these Thai girls over paying lose money.
Originally Posted by Handsome111
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





