Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8142
-
05-19-24 20:01 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 450I wouldn't trust the info in that forum, a lot of story telling going on in there.
Originally Posted by Slicer4
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 19:21 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 1301From reviews in the LA forums and on TER, it seems very much like a YMMV situation. Based on those reviews, I would guess that if she has douched, is OK with your size, and is in the mood for it, it might be alright with an extra donation. I don't think it's a pay an extra 100 or whatever and get guaranteed Greek. If I'm wrong, please report back and let us know!
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 18:43 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 241Yes she does 'if' she feels like it, so no guarantee but she does it. One of our LA guys did MFM with her, and DP in the session, so yes she will if she feels like it.
Originally Posted by FunBoy545
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 18:35 #5064Banned Member

Posts: 172Boa OhYah
No issue with boobs play with me. My trip with her to Greece ended up emptying my balls and wallet. I thought she just put me to retirement. Then I look at today's lineup. This game can be cruel LOL.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 17:17 #5063Senior Member

Posts: 339Boa
This sounds great but not sure I believe the butt part. Can anyone else confirm this? If she does I would love to see her but not sure I can do it while she's at LT, too much bs from booker and bad sessions from years ago, why I stopped using them. Don't know that its any better, just hit or miss.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-24 08:53 #5062Senior Member

Posts: 58LA Boa MFM goddess
She is not to be missed and yes, that really is her and it seems like MFM is available for all of you who are into that. I had the pleasure of tag teaming her while she was in LA several times and words can't describe how incredible those sessions were. If it is something you were ever on the fence or always wanted to try, she is a fantastic option and seems to really enjoy being with 2 guys at once.
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 23:28 #5061Senior Member

Posts: 1301I found out that Boa just recently had surgery on her boobs, so she's starting off in Vegas (since it's a slower market than LA) to ease into working. She might be sensitive to in her chest area because of that, so just be mindful of that if you see her.
Originally Posted by Slicer4
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 21:24 #5060Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276Boa is a wild girl
Just finish my appointment with Boa and it was a fuckfest. YMMV she let me fuck her asshole for extra $ and deposit to loads inside her butthole. I'm thinking of doing the 2 guys double with Boa. If you are interested in partner with me so we can fuck Boa together just message.
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=laboa
-
05-18-24 10:09 #5059Senior Member

Posts: 437They all do.
Originally Posted by HinDC
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-24 08:28 #5058Senior Member

Posts: 78Outcalls?
Heading to LV for several days. Any agencies do outcalls besides LVGF? I'm staying just off the strip. Thanks.
-
05-18-24 06:01 #5057Senior Member

Posts: 502See post: 4990 - Pepsi / Yoji duo is pretty fantastic!
Found the post that SplendidOrchid made on 5/1/2024 that described his doubles session.
-
05-17-24 17:01 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 74Re: FreeStyla86
Yes still the standard. And I don't see it changing anytime soon. Back in college someone made fake ID's to drink alcohol. You might have to look into that.
Originally Posted by FreeStyla86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:50 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 502Yes
Doubles are available through Sodashoppe. At least they will be starting on Monday, May 20th, when Pepsi and Yoji start back to work here in Las Vegas. The two of them will be doing doubles together at $700 for the hour, PSE / no Greek. There is at least one review on this site for Las Vegas, and it was very positive. They also got some pretty good remarks while they were in Philly last week, although not on this site. Don't know how they are doing in San Francisco as that board is pretty quiet.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
The third lady, Mistress X starting 5/23, used to do doubles with Casino in CA. Don't know if she might team with Pepsi or Yoji this time around. Just have to wait and see what happens.
-
05-17-24 16:34 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 241Indeed you all in LV get to enjoy Boa from us in LA for a couple weeks, sad LOL!
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
She is fresh off vacation, and will be missed. Yall take good care of her, enjoy.
DM me if yall see her, would love to hear details LOL.
-
05-17-24 15:37 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 88Does SodaShoppe. Nl offer a Doubles Session in Vegas?
When I check out the sodashoppe. Nl website, there's Doubles menu option to choose from.
Does anyone know if that is for Vegas?
I know that Pepsi offered doubles session a long time ago, but don't know if she is offering it with (I assume) Yoji in Vegas or not.
If so, has anyone tried out a Doubles session with Pepsi and whoever recently?
I usually go with Jay but considering switching things up with Pepsi the next time I go to Vegas.










Reply With Quote






