Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 8131
-
05-15-24 06:32 #5041Senior Member

Posts: 501Pepsi's
Outcall rate is 500 as you remembered.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:38 #5040Senior Member

Posts: 808Outcall rate
Not looking for incall.
Originally Posted by DFK55
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 19:24 #5039Senior Member

Posts: 142Kbeautygirls site has the info.
Originally Posted by HpyGolky
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 11:14 #5038Senior Member

Posts: 808Pepsi outcall rate??
Do you or does anyone remember what her outcall rate was? I recall 500 but I'm not sure.
Originally Posted by JohnSpanny
[View Original Post]
Anyone recall?
-
05-14-24 10:57 #5037Senior Member

Posts: 169Lev
Seems like she is back at LTLV.
Originally Posted by USAtrak23
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 01:51 #5036Senior Member

Posts: 1299If you're going to a K-agency, you can expect BBBJ and CFS as standard. 10 years ago and even maybe up to 5 years ago, it was a very different environment; BBFS used to be a YMMV situation (if the girl liked you, she might let you BBFS for free), but now is largely a standard 100 upcharge across the board, and is also fairly common, so K-girls will not bat an eye at a monger wanting BBFS.
MSOG also used to be a YMMV situation, but has not largely become a standard 40 upcharge (although more and more agencies seem to be moving to a 50 upcharge).
BBFS duos were basically unheard of until about 3 years ago, and in LA, it's easy to find BBFS duos and the standard rate is 800. You can have more girls by adding 400 per girl per hour (I've heard from some K-girls that they've participated in a 6 F, 1 M and even an 8 F, 1 M situation), but I think that's largely limited to LA, as far as I know. BBFS duos can be had occasionally here, but most K-agencies will try to charge 900 or more. Recently, Pepsi / Yoji started offering a duo for 700, which is a great deal, in my opinion.
Greek is still fairly rare (LA and OC usually have 1 or 2 girls that offer it), but you can find it occasionally.
You can get all of the above by paying the standard rates. If you're nice and develop a rapport with a girl, you may get some off-the-clock time and / or extra services either for a discount, or for free. But just know that it can be a slippery slope to the girl asking you for money, but occasionally, you will find a girl that is a unicorn that just is fine with occasional extras and no strings attached.
This is the BBFS / PSE forum, so those of us reading and posting here partake in BBFS regularly. Whether or not you participate in BBFS, one should always get tested if they are regularly seeing multiple partners. How many of us do it regularly enough, that's up in the air. None of the K-girls will give you crap for wanting to use a cover, so if you want to, just let them know when you arrive, and they'll provide CBJ and CFS if you want.
Bottom line is to be nice and respectful to the girls; do that and you'll have fun and go far in this hobby.
Originally Posted by DaiTheFlu
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-24 01:27 #5035Senior Member

Posts: 434Relax. If you want CBJ, all you have to do is say so.
Originally Posted by DaiTheFlu
[View Original Post]
I prefer without, especially bbj, I upgrade for the BBFS also. Worried? Meh. Wife doesn't want sex anyway, so she wouldn't notice. Doctor is on standby. Chances are rare, but there's still a chance if that's what you're worried about. KA is usually BBBJ. It's personal preference, if you're more relaxed covered, speak up. Don't worry about hurting their feelings. Girls probably prefer wrapped anyway, that way no cim either. If CBJ only, I find somewhere else or bring my own cover.
DYOR for what's possible and the possibility of it.
-
05-13-24 20:27 #5034Regular Member

Posts: 7New to this
I can see the confusion-I know the offered BBFS but did not pay to partake. So I thought it would have to be asked for or suggested. It was my first foray into the hobby and just wanted others' opinions who feel safe enough with the au natural route is all. Take it easy on me, I'm still learning!
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 17:23 #5033Senior Member

Posts: 250Beni LVG
It was late on a Friday night and I needed a quickie. Texted all my sources for availability. No Answers. I preferred to see Beni at LVG that night. I didn't get an answer from any agency until about 12: am right when I was about to spank my own meat. Note, I was really high that night.
LVG texted me back and thank goodness Beni was available at 1230 ish.
As soon as I got the ok to see Beni, I got in my car and went to the location. Her location was different from the first one I saw her at. I was a little confused at first and being high, I was a little nervous. LOL I found her door, knocked, and YES Beni let me in. She was wearing a yellow bikini exposing her nice set of MMs and cute booty. She remembered me from our last session.
Just wanted to note Beni's BBBJ was phenomenal and even better cause I was high as f*ck. Such a hot sight watching this completely nude girl suck me off while I was sitting on the chair staring at her nice body in the mirror. It was late and I was her last session too but she was very accommodating. On the plus side, her English is near perfect which helps. We converse like friends. She's a cool chick, nice body, and can please.
-
05-13-24 15:41 #5032Banned Member

Posts: 521I don't understand
Every lady on the site indicates she does BBFS. Why would you be concerned about BBBJ when you're seeing a BBFS provider? Doesn't make sense to me.
Originally Posted by DaiTheFlu
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 14:12 #5031Senior Member

Posts: 501The 20th
Originally they were coming back the 23rd, which is what the sodashoppe booker had texted me. That changed to definitely back on May 20th. Which he texted me and that led to my original post. Check this website: http://www.pepsiandboba.com/ Shows starting May 20th but does say new girl (Mistress X) starting 22nd though.
Originally Posted by JohnSpanny
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-24 11:50 #5030Senior Member

Posts: 632Really
https://www.lvgirlfriend.com/product-page/jennie
Originally Posted by DaiTheFlu
[View Original Post]
Why would you visit a provider that requires screening and website clearly describes uncovered services provided if you wanted covered service? I just noticed they have taken down Jennie and replaced her with Cici.
-
05-12-24 23:13 #5029Regular Member

Posts: 7LVG Trip
First visit like this and took a trip to see Jennie. Body was on point but face did not match pictures (no longer on site, so not sure if she's still there or what happened but this lady seemed older in person). Lovely experience but wasn't expecting BBBJ. Many of you probably have done this and more (other fun was covered), do you worry about catching anything from K girls? She seemed meticulous about everything else, so hoping that translates to her mouth! All in all a good time by a newb, just letting everything settle mentally and hopefully not physically.
-
05-12-24 17:55 #5028Regular Member

Posts: 7May 23rd?
I got a text from them saying they would be back in Vegas May 23rd.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-24 08:25 #5027Senior Member

Posts: 501Checked
With the sodashoppe booker yesterday. Pepsi and Yoji are still out town. Their headed from Philly to San Francisco today. Supposedly be back in Vegas on May 20th. Will still be working individually and doing doubles as well. Mistress X is also going to start in Vegas on May 23rd. No changes in pricing at this point.











Reply With Quote






