Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,076 to 3,090 of 8131
-
05-17-24 17:01 #5056Senior Member

Posts: 74Re: FreeStyla86
Yes still the standard. And I don't see it changing anytime soon. Back in college someone made fake ID's to drink alcohol. You might have to look into that.
Originally Posted by FreeStyla86
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-24 16:50 #5055Senior Member

Posts: 501Yes
Doubles are available through Sodashoppe. At least they will be starting on Monday, May 20th, when Pepsi and Yoji start back to work here in Las Vegas. The two of them will be doing doubles together at $700 for the hour, PSE / no Greek. There is at least one review on this site for Las Vegas, and it was very positive. They also got some pretty good remarks while they were in Philly last week, although not on this site. Don't know how they are doing in San Francisco as that board is pretty quiet.
Originally Posted by BcJoe
[View Original Post]
The third lady, Mistress X starting 5/23, used to do doubles with Casino in CA. Don't know if she might team with Pepsi or Yoji this time around. Just have to wait and see what happens.
-
05-17-24 16:34 #5054Senior Member

Posts: 241Indeed you all in LV get to enjoy Boa from us in LA for a couple weeks, sad LOL!
Originally Posted by JackHolly
[View Original Post]
She is fresh off vacation, and will be missed. Yall take good care of her, enjoy.
DM me if yall see her, would love to hear details LOL.
-
05-17-24 15:37 #5053Senior Member

Posts: 88Does SodaShoppe. Nl offer a Doubles Session in Vegas?
When I check out the sodashoppe. Nl website, there's Doubles menu option to choose from.
Does anyone know if that is for Vegas?
I know that Pepsi offered doubles session a long time ago, but don't know if she is offering it with (I assume) Yoji in Vegas or not.
If so, has anyone tried out a Doubles session with Pepsi and whoever recently?
I usually go with Jay but considering switching things up with Pepsi the next time I go to Vegas.
-
05-17-24 02:45 #5052Senior Member

Posts: 1299I had heard that Boa from LA isn't going to be working until early June, so if that really is her, that would be interesting. I'll have to check with my LA contacts. If anyone sees her, please report back and let us know!
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 13:47 #5051Senior Member

Posts: 434The bigger agencies have car service. You set it up with the booker. Driver picks you up, takes you to the girl's apartment. Picks you up afterward takes you to your hotel.
Originally Posted by ScottyP
[View Original Post]
I've never done the car service, heard it was pretty solid getting on-time etc not as obvious as a taxi or Uber. I don't know if you pay the driver his fee (don't quote me but could be 80 ish), I've heard it's cheaper than uber. Text the booker and ask if it's available and how it works and how much, etc.
Usually girl's incalls are 15 - 20 minutes from the strip depending on traffic and construction. They all live in different places so times will be different.
Outcall you meet in the lobby, I've heard they dress ok for a nice casino, but I'm sure each one is different.
I would probably do the driver if available. I'm sure they know all the shortcuts and construction is insane in this town if you (uber / taxi) are just following GPS. Same driver takes the girls to their outcalls or errands etc. Cash only.
-
05-16-24 12:10 #5050Senior Member

Posts: 2671. Uber or taxi is fine. Remember that a taxi would leave less breadcrumbs if you are paying cash, if that's a concern. Safety is fine. Mid-range apartment complexes, without gates (usually). Walk to the nearest convenience store after, and call an Uber for the ride back to the strip.
Originally Posted by ScottyP
[View Original Post]
2. Probably 10 blocks (give or take) off of the strip. Some of the locations would be considered walkable, if you really want to stay off the radar.
3 Outcall requires that you meet the girls in the lobby, at some landmark. You will need to show your room key, to get to the elevators, at most casinos. The girls probably won't make it past security by themselves. I only do incall, but some of the reviews indicate that the girls may not dress very discrete, when going on outcalls, which will likely end up getting them blocked by security.
-
05-16-24 11:32 #5049Regular Member

Posts: 7Moving on
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
Jeff, Jack and Gopher-thank you, these are the answers I was looking for. I know I did the BT but not sure she did. If not, hoping it was done before arrival, but as others have mentioned, most girls probably don't want anything just like us, for their health and occupational reasons. I'm about a week out with nothing obvious but going to get tested once enough time has passed but think I mainly started overthinking when I realized her ad was taken down and assumed the worst. Again, it's par for the course for many in large cities but thought of so many other unlikely possibilities! Anyway, thank you all for you input. Stay safe!
Originally Posted by Jeff1976
[View Original Post]
-
05-16-24 10:32 #5048Senior Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
05-16-24 02:02 #5047Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 276I saw that. There's another girl name Boa from LA her ter reviews are hardcore. I saw shine the other day good service somewhat shy end it up with two creampies.
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
I notice that LTLV have a 3 some option with Aria, Luna, Tiffany for $1500 BBFS.
-
05-16-24 00:43 #5046Senior Member

Posts: 39Mira with VAC
Had a fantastic experience with Mira / VAC last week when in town. Communication was prompt, set up outcall, provider was on time at the hotel. Walked up to the room, took a shower, service was at par with the east coast if not better. I play it safe so CBJ, CFS. Provider was great, took directions well and I was in for a treat. Overall 9/10. Would definitely repeat.
-
05-16-24 00:37 #5045Senior Member

Posts: 39The VAC does require a pic of your license but you can redact most of your info. I had a great experience with them last week.
Originally Posted by FreeStyla86
[View Original Post]
-
05-15-24 21:16 #5044Senior Member

Posts: 38Coming Soon Questions.
Out of towner here. I've gone back several pages and read up and researched the agencies and reviewed reports, but I did have a couple questions:
1. Are the incall locations somewhere that I could take a cab / uber and then safely wait afterward? Or should I rent a car to get there?
2. Typically how far off the strip would I be going?
3. If there are out call options, are there any issues on getting the girl to your room? I recall a couple times at MGM and Treasure Island there were security guards at the elevator bays and they were really hammering down on those that looked like "working girls".
Apologies if these questions are covered but I've read back quite a bit and didn't notice them, if they were answered.
Thanks! Any PMs welcome for any UTR as well.
-
05-15-24 15:59 #5043Senior Member

Posts: 267Bugs in the mouth.
For what it's worth, most of the "bugs" that we are all concerned about (or at least, should be concerned about), do not survive very well in the mouth (excluding HSV-1). The inevitable "blue toast" is also a good bit of prevention, for you, and for her. It's not just for minty fresh breath. Always, always, always partake in the blue toast, and encourage the provider to do the same. It's not perfect, but is a very visible step in the prevention of transmission of the bugs that could cause larger problems later (esp for the married dudes).
Originally Posted by DaiTheFlu
[View Original Post]
So, from a medical perspective, the BBBJ does carry some risk, but there are ways to mitigate the risk. The girls like to inspect us in the shower. If the girl does not give me a good inspection up front, she probably isn't inspecting the other dudes very well, which is a bit of a red flag, as well. If she knows what she is looking for, a thorough inspection is smart, as well as a prolonged blue toast, for all participants. If you (and she) follow those basics, you will likely be fine. Precautions are never a bad thing, and you need to weigh the risk-benefit ratio, for your own personal situation.
-
05-15-24 09:56 #5042Regular Member

Posts: 9Pic of driver's license
Last time I went to an agency, which was about a year ago, they required a picture of your driver's license. Is that still the standard today? Are there any places that don't require that? With my job, I really want to give them as little info about me as possible. Would really appreciate any info, thanks!










Reply With Quote






