Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #5067
    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Yes she does 'if' she feels like it, so no guarantee but she does it. One of our LA guys did MFM with her, and DP in the session, so yes she will if she feels like it.
    I wouldn't trust the info in that forum, a lot of story telling going on in there.

  2. #5066
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    This sounds great but not sure I believe the butt part. Can anyone else confirm this? If she does I would love to see her but not sure I can do it while she's at LT, too much bs from booker and bad sessions from years ago, why I stopped using them. Don't know that its any better, just hit or miss.
    From reviews in the LA forums and on TER, it seems very much like a YMMV situation. Based on those reviews, I would guess that if she has douched, is OK with your size, and is in the mood for it, it might be alright with an extra donation. I don't think it's a pay an extra 100 or whatever and get guaranteed Greek. If I'm wrong, please report back and let us know!

  3. #5065
    Quote Originally Posted by FunBoy545  [View Original Post]
    This sounds great but not sure I believe the butt part. Can anyone else confirm this? If she does I would love to see her but not sure I can do it while she's at LT, too much bs from booker and bad sessions from years ago, why I stopped using them. Don't know that its any better, just hit or miss.
    Yes she does 'if' she feels like it, so no guarantee but she does it. One of our LA guys did MFM with her, and DP in the session, so yes she will if she feels like it.

  4. #5064

    Boa OhYah

    No issue with boobs play with me. My trip with her to Greece ended up emptying my balls and wallet. I thought she just put me to retirement. Then I look at today's lineup. This game can be cruel LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Just finish my appointment with Boa and it was a fuckfest. YMMV she let me fuck her asshole for extra $ and deposit to loads inside her butthole. I'm thinking of doing the 2 guys double with Boa. If you are interested in partner with me so we can fuck Boa together just message.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=laboa
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I found out that Boa just recently had surgery on her boobs, so she's starting off in Vegas (since it's a slower market than LA) to ease into working. She might be sensitive to in her chest area because of that, so just be mindful of that if you see her.

  5. #5063

    Boa

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    Just finish my appointment with Boa and it was a fuckfest. YMMV she let me fuck her asshole for extra $ and deposit to loads inside her butthole. I'm thinking of doing the 2 guys double with Boa. If you are interested in partner with me so we can fuck Boa together just message.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=laboa
    This sounds great but not sure I believe the butt part. Can anyone else confirm this? If she does I would love to see her but not sure I can do it while she's at LT, too much bs from booker and bad sessions from years ago, why I stopped using them. Don't know that its any better, just hit or miss.

  6. #5062

    LA Boa MFM goddess

    Quote Originally Posted by BigHose1975  [View Original Post]
    I saw that. There's another girl name Boa from LA her ter reviews are hardcore. I saw shine the other day good service somewhat shy end it up with two creampies.

    I notice that LTLV have a 3 some option with Aria, Luna, Tiffany for $1500 BBFS.
    She is not to be missed and yes, that really is her and it seems like MFM is available for all of you who are into that. I had the pleasure of tag teaming her while she was in LA several times and words can't describe how incredible those sessions were. If it is something you were ever on the fence or always wanted to try, she is a fantastic option and seems to really enjoy being with 2 guys at once.

  7. #5061
    I found out that Boa just recently had surgery on her boobs, so she's starting off in Vegas (since it's a slower market than LA) to ease into working. She might be sensitive to in her chest area because of that, so just be mindful of that if you see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Slicer4  [View Original Post]
    Indeed you all in LV get to enjoy Boa from us in LA for a couple weeks, sad LOL!

    She is fresh off vacation, and will be missed. Yall take good care of her, enjoy.

    DM me if yall see her, would love to hear details LOL.

  8. #5060
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 276

    Boa is a wild girl

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I had heard that Boa from LA isn't going to be working until early June, so if that really is her, that would be interesting. I'll have to check with my LA contacts. If anyone sees her, please report back and let us know!
    Just finish my appointment with Boa and it was a fuckfest. YMMV she let me fuck her asshole for extra $ and deposit to loads inside her butthole. I'm thinking of doing the 2 guys double with Boa. If you are interested in partner with me so we can fuck Boa together just message.

    http://littletokyolv.com/g5/bbs/content.php?co_id=laboa

  9. #5059
    Quote Originally Posted by HinDC  [View Original Post]
    Heading to LV for several days. Any agencies do outcalls besides LVGF? I'm staying just off the strip. Thanks.
    They all do.

  10. #5058

    Outcalls?

    Heading to LV for several days. Any agencies do outcalls besides LVGF? I'm staying just off the strip. Thanks.

  11. #5057
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    See post: 4990 - Pepsi / Yoji duo is pretty fantastic!

    Found the post that SplendidOrchid made on 5/1/2024 that described his doubles session.

  12. #5056

    Re: FreeStyla86

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeStyla86  [View Original Post]
    Last time I went to an agency, which was about a year ago, they required a picture of your driver's license. Is that still the standard today? Are there any places that don't require that? With my job, I really want to give them as little info about me as possible. Would really appreciate any info, thanks!
    Yes still the standard. And I don't see it changing anytime soon. Back in college someone made fake ID's to drink alcohol. You might have to look into that.

  13. #5055
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by BcJoe  [View Original Post]
    When I check out the sodashoppe. Nl website, there's Doubles menu option to choose from.

    Does anyone know if that is for Vegas?

    I know that Pepsi offered doubles session a long time ago, but don't know if she is offering it with (I assume) Yoji in Vegas or not.

    If so, has anyone tried out a Doubles session with Pepsi and whoever recently?

    I usually go with Jay but considering switching things up with Pepsi the next time I go to Vegas.
    Doubles are available through Sodashoppe. At least they will be starting on Monday, May 20th, when Pepsi and Yoji start back to work here in Las Vegas. The two of them will be doing doubles together at $700 for the hour, PSE / no Greek. There is at least one review on this site for Las Vegas, and it was very positive. They also got some pretty good remarks while they were in Philly last week, although not on this site. Don't know how they are doing in San Francisco as that board is pretty quiet.

    The third lady, Mistress X starting 5/23, used to do doubles with Casino in CA. Don't know if she might team with Pepsi or Yoji this time around. Just have to wait and see what happens.

  14. #5054
    Quote Originally Posted by JackHolly  [View Original Post]
    I had heard that Boa from LA isn't going to be working until early June, so if that really is her, that would be interesting. I'll have to check with my LA contacts. If anyone sees her, please report back and let us know!
    Indeed you all in LV get to enjoy Boa from us in LA for a couple weeks, sad LOL!

    She is fresh off vacation, and will be missed. Yall take good care of her, enjoy.

    DM me if yall see her, would love to hear details LOL.

  15. #5053

    Does SodaShoppe. Nl offer a Doubles Session in Vegas?

    When I check out the sodashoppe. Nl website, there's Doubles menu option to choose from.

    Does anyone know if that is for Vegas?

    I know that Pepsi offered doubles session a long time ago, but don't know if she is offering it with (I assume) Yoji in Vegas or not.

    If so, has anyone tried out a Doubles session with Pepsi and whoever recently?

    I usually go with Jay but considering switching things up with Pepsi the next time I go to Vegas.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape