Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: K-girls

+ Add Report
Page 67 of 85 FirstFirst ... 17 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1264
This blog is moderated by Tony2323
  1. #274

    Glad to know we are still getting some west coast talent here

    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.
    Glad to know that we are still getting girls out west here. It's a hard sell for some girls and I do miss Sienna. The amount of money I would have spent on her would make me bankrupt. I do hope more girls of her caliber like Pia, mint, Krissy, and lily. It seem Indy step up their game and also has an agency.

    https://goodheaven.cloud/

    You might be able to catch some of Nashville girls or girls on the way to other areas here.

  2. #273
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaDogs17  [View Original Post]
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.
    In that case, I will go see her provided she is available until end of next week.

  3. #272
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    The reviews are not great and there are complaints like bad breath, toothy BJ and unenthusiastic performance. Hopefully, she had improved her performance for the trip to ville. Anyway, we will get to know in couple of days.
    From the links my bets are, these are people not used to the smell of kimchi. And it's very possible the monger visited right after a meal.

    I have had the pleasure of partaking with this one in LA and I can tell you she is actually quite young. Understand that will come with a bit of inexperience as well, a la shallow BBBJ etc etc. But that can all be taught. Actually quite happy to see some LA girls are actually make their way here, we need to show that this area is worth it. Can't have another smokeshow like Sienna leave early because lack of customers.

    Anyway, I endorse this one, she is unbelievably tight and has one of those shallow kitties where if you're backed up enough, you get that pornstar style CIP visuals. At that point it'd be good to learn korean and tell her not to run off and clean up, but to play with it.

  4. #271

  5. #270
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetDog  [View Original Post]
    She has reviews on the LA board. Just search Bomi in LA.
    The reviews are not great and there are complaints like bad breath, toothy BJ and unenthusiastic performance. Hopefully, she had improved her performance for the trip to ville. Anyway, we will get to know in couple of days.

  6. #269

    Bomi

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Looks like there is a new girl starting tomorrow BOMI. She has some reviews on TER but my membership expired so no idea if they are any good. If someone ventures out tomorrow, please update.
    She has reviews on the LA board. Just search Bomi in LA.

  7. #268

    New girl starting tomorrow

    Looks like there is a new girl starting tomorrow BOMI. She has some reviews on TER but my membership expired so no idea if they are any good. If someone ventures out tomorrow, please update.

  8. #267

    Updated Pics on the site

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    Visited Tiffany yesterday and had a great time. Says this is her first time in America. She's playful can tell she enjoys sex and doesn't need alot of prep to get going. And yea she's not the girl in the pics, but you're not kicking her out of bed unless you prefer guys like Fred.

    On the thicker side, but no where near fat, decent breasts with nice big eraser nipples. And of course the ass, she's got an outlier one of those for Asians, which is me having my cake and getting to eat it too. LOL She picked up on that pretty quick and turned around in the shower pushing her ass into my groin area grinding while I did some mock riding sliding my cock up and down the crack of her ass. In the bedroom on her knees she went almost all the way down on the first stroke of the bbj looking up at me and holding there for a few seconds. She did that a few more times between regular strokes. Got her up on the bed in doggy to start warming that pussy and ass up orally, then flipped her on her back legs open for a bit before the main event. I saw a recent post suggesting she wasn't tight, which in my mind thinks vaginally, but I guess there's other ways a body can be tight. Because she was not loose, good grips esp in doggy I was occasionally getting pushed out. And I'm not a big guy, avg to maybe a bit above avg size range. Depending on how much longer she's here and my schedule hoping things line up to see her one more time.
    I seen that the booker just updated her photos she looks great.

  9. #266

    Tiffany Pics Updated

    Looks like enough chatter about the pics has made a difference. Tiffanys new pics look like a few selfies snapped back to back just to give some better represenation.

    Those who saw her could confirm if they are more accurate.

  10. #265
    Looks like someone is listening. New pics posted up for Tiffany on their site. I've not seen her in person yet, but judging by the self taken look of these, a bedspread I recognize and lack of any filter, I would say the booker passed along everyone's complaints and demanded fresh pics to post.

  11. #264

    Tiffany

    Visited Tiffany yesterday and had a great time. Says this is her first time in America. She's playful can tell she enjoys sex and doesn't need alot of prep to get going. And yea she's not the girl in the pics, but you're not kicking her out of bed unless you prefer guys like Fred.

    On the thicker side, but no where near fat, decent breasts with nice big eraser nipples. And of course the ass, she's got an outlier one of those for Asians, which is me having my cake and getting to eat it too. LOL She picked up on that pretty quick and turned around in the shower pushing her ass into my groin area grinding while I did some mock riding sliding my cock up and down the crack of her ass. In the bedroom on her knees she went almost all the way down on the first stroke of the bbj looking up at me and holding there for a few seconds. She did that a few more times between regular strokes. Got her up on the bed in doggy to start warming that pussy and ass up orally, then flipped her on her back legs open for a bit before the main event. I saw a recent post suggesting she wasn't tight, which in my mind thinks vaginally, but I guess there's other ways a body can be tight. Because she was not loose, good grips esp in doggy I was occasionally getting pushed out. And I'm not a big guy, avg to maybe a bit above avg size range. Depending on how much longer she's here and my schedule hoping things line up to see her one more time.

  12. #263

    It's the Booker, they need to be more transparent

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeJake80  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what is going on there right now, but I agree completely. By that I mean it's different.

    I have had great experiences. Not even remotely close to being bad, but I get things change. I'll do some research next week and report back.
    If they they set up their site more like Nashville, Chicagos, or other agencies there would be less confusion. I take it they are new but everything counts when you're getting things going. They really need to push the services queens on their site like Pia and Siena.

  13. #262
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKush502  [View Original Post]
    I'd do it no hesitation at an AMP. But this place is different. Anonymousness is out the door. Would we get black listed? Maybe, I suppose? Who knows.

    But trust me I wanted to walk this misrepresentation was sooooo bad. Bad part on here was another monger told me great things about this chic. WTF "everything's tight".

    Hardly tight more like it.
    I don't know what is going on there right now, but I agree completely. By that I mean it's different.

    I have had great experiences. Not even remotely close to being bad, but I get things change. I'll do some research next week and report back.

  14. #261
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 100
    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingAbout  [View Original Post]
    If you want the kgirl location call the booker, get screened, and then ask. You'll get the info. No one in their right mind is going to ruin a good thing sharing any location info publicly even the general area.

    Plus, Louisville is not that big of a metro - area wise. From just about anywhere in the ville you're 30 to 35 minutes away.
    This should be pinned at the top of this thread.

  15. #260

    Tiffany

    The photos are not her and completely different. She is thick and has a nice a $$ when go behind. She is my type of girls.

    Met at the door and greatings with kissing. Went to the bedroom and more DFK and help each otjer remove clothes. Shower and bbj very nice and deep. Well cleaned the boy. Dry and back to thebedroom. Started bbj while I was sitting on the edge of the bed. Chenge position for kissing again and layed her on the bed nice natural boobs. She is making nice sounds moaning. Went to DATY she came 2-3 times with lots of moaning.

    Got her doggy and finish the first load. She wake tjeboy again my hand massage and bbj went again doggy, the possition I like and see her nice round a $$ bumping. She came again three times, her moaning and almost crying making my boy awake. After a while went for missionary and again doggy, still didn't released but still boy is awake. Didn't finish I was tired. Went for shower. She is tight though, I am avaerage size.

    I will repeat her, she is great for me and is my type of chick wich has little extra pounds at right places.

    No complain except the pictures. Great as usual k-girl service. The bbooker also told me those are not her real photos.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape