Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4565

    LatinBaby

    Met up with this one recently. Same girl as in the pics but maybe a few pounds heavier and braces, overall good body. Had a fun time with her. Didn't feel like negotiating, she wanted 350 ppm.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...0-ae4f29d4236b

  2. #4564

    Done

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Can you clear your inbox?

    Thanks,

    -SC.
    Sorry, didn't realize it was full.

  3. #4563
    Must of been the same day she was meeting me got the same stuck in traffic story. Had several meet ups with this one mostly when she was hight out of her mind and allot more fun actually. From her snap she is graduating this year so might be back on the pole in Raleigh soon. But beware why doing my due diligence in her bathroom on my first visit to the apartment she did have herpes medication.

    Quote Originally Posted by BHEsq  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Layla before. I went to her apartment in Greenville, fairly nice area. She's definitely the girl in the pictures and she's definitely loopy. She has an Adderall addiction and probably partakes in some other recreational drugs. She's not much for hanging out though I didn't find her to be rude or pushy. The sex was as boring as it can be. She hates BJs and doesn't really care for anything else either. Being hot with a tight kitty is about the only thing positive I can say.

    Also, we were scheduled to meet once before in Raleigh. She told me she was on the way but never made it. She was communicating the whole time claiming she ran in to traffic, etc. but after 3 hours, I called it off. I honestly have no idea what that was about.

  4. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by YourCCPimp  [View Original Post]
    A couple of Seeking reports for you guys:

    1) Southern Belle: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-a7c5fe05fd0b.

    I was a little disappointed here. It felt a little too business-like and impersonal for me. The photos were definitely my body type. I think they may have been from younger days though. Everything is more saggy and droopy these days. Good personality though but I probably wouldn't repeat. 500.

    2) ArabPrincess. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-f087a935f800.

    I HIGHLY recommend her. The absolute perfect body. Really sweet girl. Good communicator. Is willing to host. $500 and worth it.

    3) Alessandra https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-170cb63231bc.

    Never actually met her. She cancelled last minute on me once. The next time she no-showed me. Communicates well on the site but then just flakes out. Seems to be kind of a hot mess in terms on her life in general. Best to avoid.
    Can you clear your inbox?

    Thanks,

    -SC.

  5. #4561
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    This profile is likely a scammer:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7f4509def207

    The photos seem to be from a pornstar named Bella Rossi, according to a Google Image search. She listed the location as Durham, but SA says her last login was from Romania.
    That's a porn star? . Strung out street walker vibes.

  6. #4560

    Possible scammer. ToospicyJulie420

    This profile is likely a scammer:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...8-7f4509def207

    The photos seem to be from a pornstar named Bella Rossi, according to a Google Image search. She listed the location as Durham, but SA says her last login was from Romania.

  7. #4559

    A couple of SA reports

    A couple of Seeking reports for you guys:

    1) Southern Belle: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...4-a7c5fe05fd0b.

    I was a little disappointed here. It felt a little too business-like and impersonal for me. The photos were definitely my body type. I think they may have been from younger days though. Everything is more saggy and droopy these days. Good personality though but I probably wouldn't repeat. 500.

    2) ArabPrincess. https://members.seeking.com/member/a...9-f087a935f800.

    I HIGHLY recommend her. The absolute perfect body. Really sweet girl. Good communicator. Is willing to host. $500 and worth it.

    3) Alessandra https://members.seeking.com/member/7...b-170cb63231bc.

    Never actually met her. She cancelled last minute on me once. The next time she no-showed me. Communicates well on the site but then just flakes out. Seems to be kind of a hot mess in terms on her life in general. Best to avoid.

  8. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingRdu  [View Original Post]
    That sheet comes from the members of the sugarlifestyleforum on reddit.

    As the numbers are self reported by a lot of pretty entitled sbs, I would take it all with a bucket of salt.
    One of the most hilarious parts of that subreddit is when you get a SB from Manhattan and another from San Francisco and they start trying to 'teach' SB's from Kansas City that they shouldn't be getting out of bed for less than $8 k per date. Can you imagine how unfun it would be to go out with SB's that can make $8-10 k a day? Talk about not giving any fucks? Those guys have more money than sense.

  9. #4557
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Your link to the spreadsheet is getting reposted all over this site. Can you tell us who prepared it, how people get their info onto it, etc. ?
    That sheet comes from the members of the sugarlifestyleforum on reddit.

    As the numbers are self reported by a lot of pretty entitled sbs, I would take it all with a bucket of salt.

  10. #4556
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    In researching how to structure an arrangement I found this google doc comparing regions and pricing:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9UvLsg/pubhtml

    Reddit has many subtopics with ALL king of info:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/

    Really interesting. $300 average per meeting in NC (this can be multiple hours).
    Your link to the spreadsheet is getting reposted all over this site. Can you tell us who prepared it, how people get their info onto it, etc. ?

  11. #4555
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterMister46  [View Original Post]
    The women on that subreddit are insanely entitled.
    You can also drop the "ly entitled" from that statement and it would still be true.

  12. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    In researching how to structure an arrangement I found this google doc comparing regions and pricing:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9UvLsg/pubhtml

    Reddit has many subtopics with ALL king of info:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/

    Really interesting. $300 average per meeting in NC (this can be multiple hours).
    The women on that subreddit are insanely entitled.

  13. #4553
    Quote Originally Posted by LuccaMac  [View Original Post]
    Wow- Some hotties on this list. I may have to join this app now. I met a girl on CC and she told me she looks for arrangements on that site now. So what is the best advice for an arrangement? Price? And really what should I not do? Any help appreciated.

    LM.
    Speaking solely from my experience.

    1. I've done anywhere from $100-$400 Per Meet. With me mostly doing $200-$300 with decent looking women. Only done $400 with people I really liked or who I find extremely attractive.

    2. Always Negotiate.

    3. Never give anyone any money before meeting. Don't buy into any "need $ for gas" or "need $$$ asap" nonsense.

    4. I personally recommend to do public meet up's, first. In a coffee shop, mall, park, etc. Many women on the site are in their early-mid 20's and get very nervous about meeting men. Meeting in public tends to ease them.

    If you try to meet at a hotel, you run a bigger risk of them ghosting on the day of and losing money from paying for the hotel. Ghosting is sometimes unavoidable, but atleast if you meet in public you can see the vibe and there is that level of familiarity and lesser chance. Some are fine with meeting a stranger in a room for the first time, and others aren't.

    5. I generally do A. Public Meet Up. B. Do the arrangement itself on a diff day that works best. (where intimacy, etc happens). Can do at a Hotel, Your Spot, or Their Spot.

    6. If someone wants to do another public meet up or get dinner on a different day, even after we've already met: It has never worked out. As it becomes clearer and clearer that they just want something platonic and there are plenty of women who will do what you ask. That won't have so many barriers.

    7. In the arrangement itself, I generally pay at the end of our meet up. If someone gives you an extremely difficult time about that, you could give a portion at the start, and the later portion at the end for a compromise. If someone has questionable morals, they can take the money and leave earlier.

    8. Some people feel differently, but I always do Paypal, Cashapp, or Venmo. Incase anyone tries scamming or making excuses to leave early. This is because they allow you to file a dispute to get your money back. (venmo+paypal). As well as linking your credit card to file a chargeback, if that doesn't work. If you're not comfortable doing this, then I would highly suggest you give cash at the end or just some at the start, and the rest at the end of the session.

    9. Some women want to be "paid" or given some $$ during the Meet and Greet. It can go either way in that.

    A. Giving money during the M&G gives them a bigger incentive to meet you, and can lead to them wanting to be in an arrangement.

    B. Giving Money during the M&G can lead to them ghosting after. Which means a waste of time & money!

    I've had success with not doing paid M&G, and doing Paid M&G. Though I don't really do Paid M&G unless I find the person exceptionally attractive, or decent looking+ exceptionally good at talking with. YMMV.

    10. Seeking is temporary. Don't be surprised if they ghost or end the arrangement if they find a serious relationship, someone who gives them more $$$ for the arrangement, or job that they make very good money at.

    11. When it comes to public meeting and/or the arrangement itself : Confirm before the day of, and on the day itself. If you want to confirm before you leave your place, you may do that too.

    I use this type of method to decrease my chances of being stood up and it's helped me avoid wasting 15-30+ min driving to a place.

  14. #4552

    PPM vs Allowance cost per State info

    In researching how to structure an arrangement I found this google doc comparing regions and pricing:

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9UvLsg/pubhtml

    Reddit has many subtopics with ALL king of info:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/sugarlifestyleforum/

    Really interesting. $300 average per meeting in NC (this can be multiple hours).

  15. #4551

    Basic guidance for sugering?

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintMan3500  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had a conversation, met, and / or been in an arrangement with any of these women below, from Seeking Arrangements? If so, what were your experiences like?

    1. MusicGal

    Looks cute. Has a decent bio.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-80553806c3ba

    2. Daria

    Seems to have joined this month, so I wouldn't be surprised if no one has met her. Has a long and descriptive bio, which tells me she's real and legit.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-260e5fcad2ae

    3. BestoftheBest

    Looks cute, but typical bad bio. She does say "must be willing to meet".

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-9de567c28931

    4. Aria23

    Her profile says she's been on SA since March of 2024, but I'm 99% positive she has had previous profiles in the past. Says "do not ask for my number, socials or to meet right away". Ok then.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-303d0a674309

    5. HippieGoddess

    Apparently been a member since 2021. Says she is a free spirit, and knows how to "put a man in his place". Um, ok.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-952c4e84319e

    6. BohoGoddess

    Says she is a Free Spirited Open Minded individual. Interesting. Doesn't seem bad looking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-842e50e16381

    7. Astrid

    In the Durham area, and looks cute. Has decent pics. Not a bad profile and says she is willing to confirm that she's real.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8af4083496ef

    8. BlondieBabe21

    Been here since 2023, though I have a feeling she's been on the site under different profiles. Pics look ok. Bio seems generic. Tried looking on search engine here to see if anyone has talked about her, but found nothing.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-384261c6a4c0

    9. AlexisDeLeon

    This one is very forward. Outright says she's a bag chaser, and not looking for anything serious. But says don't text her unless you're willing to pay. Lolwat. No doubt this would turn off people, but has anyone here even entertained a convo or arrangement with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-28925089f4e7

    10. Lana

    Not even sure if this is even a real profile. Late 20's, and horrible bio. But seems to have been here since 2018 and has a blue check mark.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-378b7f1db407
    Wow- Some hotties on this list. I may have to join this app now. I met a girl on CC and she told me she looks for arrangements on that site now. So what is the best advice for an arrangement? Price? And really what should I not do? Any help appreciated.

    LM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape