Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 5571
-
05-13-24 11:00 #4551Senior Member

Posts: 456Basic guidance for sugering?
Wow- Some hotties on this list. I may have to join this app now. I met a girl on CC and she told me she looks for arrangements on that site now. So what is the best advice for an arrangement? Price? And really what should I not do? Any help appreciated.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
LM.
-
05-12-24 12:38 #4550Senior Member

Posts: 503Jazmine25
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...3-8fb0ddc045dd
This one was in Raleigh, now in Charlotte. Anyone had an experience?
-
05-10-24 10:53 #4549Senior Member

Posts: 138Has Anyone Talked To These Sugar Babes From Seeking Arrangements
Has anyone here had a conversation, met, and / or been in an arrangement with any of these women below, from Seeking Arrangements? If so, what were your experiences like?
1. MusicGal
Looks cute. Has a decent bio.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-80553806c3ba
2. Daria
Seems to have joined this month, so I wouldn't be surprised if no one has met her. Has a long and descriptive bio, which tells me she's real and legit.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-260e5fcad2ae
3. BestoftheBest
Looks cute, but typical bad bio. She does say "must be willing to meet".
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...5-9de567c28931
4. Aria23
Her profile says she's been on SA since March of 2024, but I'm 99% positive she has had previous profiles in the past. Says "do not ask for my number, socials or to meet right away". Ok then.
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-303d0a674309
5. HippieGoddess
Apparently been a member since 2021. Says she is a free spirit, and knows how to "put a man in his place". Um, ok.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-952c4e84319e
6. BohoGoddess
Says she is a Free Spirited Open Minded individual. Interesting. Doesn't seem bad looking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-842e50e16381
7. Astrid
In the Durham area, and looks cute. Has decent pics. Not a bad profile and says she is willing to confirm that she's real.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-8af4083496ef
8. BlondieBabe21
Been here since 2023, though I have a feeling she's been on the site under different profiles. Pics look ok. Bio seems generic. Tried looking on search engine here to see if anyone has talked about her, but found nothing.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...c-384261c6a4c0
9. AlexisDeLeon
This one is very forward. Outright says she's a bag chaser, and not looking for anything serious. But says don't text her unless you're willing to pay. Lolwat. No doubt this would turn off people, but has anyone here even entertained a convo or arrangement with her?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...e-28925089f4e7
10. Lana
Not even sure if this is even a real profile. Late 20's, and horrible bio. But seems to have been here since 2018 and has a blue check mark.
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-378b7f1db407
-
05-07-24 23:52 #4548Senior Member

Posts: 25Layla
I've seen Layla before. I went to her apartment in Greenville, fairly nice area. She's definitely the girl in the pictures and she's definitely loopy. She has an Adderall addiction and probably partakes in some other recreational drugs. She's not much for hanging out though I didn't find her to be rude or pushy. The sex was as boring as it can be. She hates BJs and doesn't really care for anything else either. Being hot with a tight kitty is about the only thing positive I can say.Also, anyone seen Layla from Greenville lately? I know she has been discussed as being loopy and all over the place, but damn she has a body.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-cb8ee0734d97
Also, we were scheduled to meet once before in Raleigh. She told me she was on the way but never made it. She was communicating the whole time claiming she ran in to traffic, etc. but after 3 hours, I called it off. I honestly have no idea what that was about.
-
05-06-24 12:09 #4547Senior Member

Posts: 50I do the same plus when you find someone favorite them they will see you. All the sites are getting over run with scammers.
Originally Posted by Darrell01
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 07:26 #4546Senior Member

Posts: 1202Post a pic that looks like you or maybe with glasses on. It's worked for me. I refuse to put a clear face pic on any social media sites.
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-24 06:47 #4545Senior Member

Posts: 101Same here
I'm getting the message too but still getting views and favoriting so apparently it's not true. SA's scam to try to make everyone post a pic so they can know more about you. I'm not doing it. If it means no more SA then so be it. That site is more and more a scam. They allow scammers to proliferate but keep slapping the paying SDs for rudeness, identification verification, ppm mention, etc.
Originally Posted by WelladJustedJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-24 20:20 #4544Senior Member

Posts: 60"Profile Status: Unsearchable" is new. Did SA make picture-less a no go?
I switched to no pictures on the advice of some of the UTR guys around here (years ago). Now I'm seeing this new message and SA is hounding me to "complete your profile. " Does rolling with no pic and only paying sub when you find someone you like no longer a solid strategy?
Thanks.
-
05-03-24 09:20 #4543Senior Member

Posts: 101Foreplay
Some gals think that being in the same room with them is all the foreplay you should need. LOL.
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
I'll give Layla credit, she was upfront about no kissing and only a brief BJ. I've been with a few dead fish that just layed there. I can do without till something better comes along.
-
05-03-24 08:12 #4542Senior Member

Posts: 427Dancing, touching, HJ, "and just intercourse". Some guys might be good with that and there's nothing wrong there.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 14:32 #4541Senior Member

Posts: 204Ha!
I hate when they pull crap like that even when their profile says "mutually beneficial". What's mutual? Giving hundreds or thousands of dollars just to be in their presence?
Originally Posted by LikesGirls
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 14:20 #4540Senior Member

Posts: 427I chatted with her a few months back. She definitely looks very hot. But she doesn't do anything bare, no kissing or anything even remotely resembling GFE so I decided to not pursue anything with her.
Originally Posted by DrSugarD
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-24 14:15 #4539Senior Member

Posts: 101Bethany27
I'm pretty sure she is another that is willing to meet if you buy her pics. I believe she had another profile, Ang44, or something similar. Of course that meeting never happens once you buy the pics.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-4d79b238e805
Also, anyone seen Layla from Greenville lately? I know she has been discussed as being loopy and all over the place, but damn she has a body.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-cb8ee0734d97
-
05-01-24 19:41 #4538Senior Member

Posts: 427Jessica Lynn
Some of you met her (if you know her first and middle names I'm sure you will remember her last name). Cute girl from Raleigh, spent time in CA, AZ and VA too.
Sadly, she passed away late last week as a result of injuries sustained during a car accident on April 15th. If you google her full name you will find links to the news articles, she was in Manassas at the time.
She was a good person who made some bad decisions but of late she seemed to want to leave some bad habits behind and straighten her life. I hadn't seen her in a bit but have stayed in touch since I met her four years ago. I will certainly miss her friendship.
-
05-01-24 12:34 #4537Senior Member

Posts: 28Ahh
Thanks. That is something to consider as a warning. I'll take that as advice to avoid. Thanks for the tip.
Originally Posted by SeekingRdu
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






