Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 253 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 303 353 753 1253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 33450
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29670
    Senior Member


    Posts: 115

    TIFF (or Abbigail) SCAMMER

    Avoid this scam.

    Keep blowing your phone asking for helps with money.

    https://callescort.org/513-505-9387

  2. #29669
    Quote Originally Posted by BJCarmine  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    My buddy told me this hot MILF is in town for the first time, so he toftt. Turns out it was a very good decision. He described her as a sultry sexy sex goodness. He went on to tell me that her pictures are real, he was there for over 15 minutes on a c-note + a Grant, she didn't watch the clock, she gave one of the best BJ's he's ever had, rode him real nice, looked great from behind, and all the while seemed to enjoy herself. Lastly, he indicated that he'd definitely repeat if she stays around / comes back and to tell you guys to treat her well so she wants to stay / come back..
    I was in Toledo earlier this week saw her add there when I checked her reviews Ann Arbor where she spends a lot of time said AVOID nothing good on her in Toledo either. YMMV.

    HB.

  3. #29668

    UTR contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.
    Yes please share contact info.

  4. #29667

    Lolwetwet

    What site does she advertise on, or do you have a link?

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Daddy4U  [View Original Post]
    All the reports on Kim are spot on. I've been seeing her for a little over a year. She is a very special woman and not in the short bus kind of way. She knows how to treat a man in most sexiest way. She is intelligent and has an ass to die for. All I can tell you about her looks is that she is a Very Beautiful red head and IMHO there is nothing more Sexy then a good looking red head.
    .

  5. #29666

    Leah

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this leah yet. Apparently she is in nky but can't host all the time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169892444
    She's a total flake—beware. Another monger and I discussed her a few months ago.

  6. #29665
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Thanks This forum works she has removed her post for now. Posting does work but adding pictures helps when they remove their post.
    Thanks for letting me know! She changed her number, her new post.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/5135488683/1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bd11d145ae122956e22ee626440bc660_f.jpg‎   c022842f61cefcd9176d12f75e965e85_f.jpg‎  

  7. #29664

    Bio polar Nym.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/170059039

    Tried to set up an appointment today with this woman. Went down hill with one confirmation post.

    Never seen someone go so randomly hostile from nothing. I don't know if she's high or off her meds but be careful.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20240516-122821_TextFree.jpg‎   Screenshot_20240516-122840_TextFree.jpg‎  

  8. #29663
    Hey, I got your message but you didn't include contact info!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chateau  [View Original Post]
    My west side UTR is looking for more business. Been seeing her a while. She's a solid 8 on the SW scale, nice T & A and even has a friend for 3 way. She's a freak and loves BBBJ & FS. Nice girl, little rough around the edges but treat her right and she'll take care of you. She's located off North Bend rd and is available during the day. You guys can negotiate roses. PM me for contact info. Sure I'll be receiving a million messages so be patient. BTW, and this is her not me, no AA or Mexican or the like.

  9. #29662

    Leah

    I txtd briefly with her. She immediately asked for a ride and was lamenting her misfortune.

    I did not pursue beyond that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eb206  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this leah yet. Apparently she is in nky but can't host all the time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169892444

  10. #29661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Leah

    Has anyone seen this leah yet. Apparently she is in nky but can't host all the time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169892444

  11. #29660

    Lilwetwet

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwetwet  [View Original Post]
    And daisy dukes! Oh, the fun we'll have with this.

    Thanks for the unsolicited words!

    Much appreciated.

    Xoxoxo.

    Stay safe.
    Nice reviews, I would love to meet you Lilwetwet. I tried before but I need more references you said most of the providers I used to see is not around no more. I do have one I see from time to time not hear but in lexington been here a couple times her name is Hope. Plus a couple in dayton. Sounds like it would be a fun time. Anyway you all have a good one. Be safe out there.

  12. #29659

    Wet Wet

    All the reports on Kim are spot on. I've been seeing her for a little over a year. She is a very special woman and not in the short bus kind of way. She knows how to treat a man in most sexiest way. She is intelligent and has an ass to die for. All I can tell you about her looks is that she is a Very Beautiful red head and IMHO there is nothing more Sexy then a good looking red head.

  13. #29658

    Jennifer. Time Waster

    This is the Jennifer that had been a flavor of the month few months ago. She is the one, I've notice brother Kenal praising a few times. She is the chunky one. But in my case after the first visit, setting up a second visit has been very difficult. So far she had missed 4 continuous appointments, each time different reason. She plays way too many games. All this despite getting confirmation a day before hours before, etc. I am done with her games at this point.

  14. #29657
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    I have boots for you

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    No pictures will be posted and what makes her even more special is the fact she is very private and under the radar. But, I will paint a picture. Oh my. The red hair, her exceptional complexion (doesn't need make up), the perky yet amble breasts with beautiful pink nipples, her kitty is perfect, wet (hence the name Lilwetwet) and trimmed to purrrfection. OMG, her delightful butt is supple, firm and is to die for. I would love to see her in a cowboy hat and her plump little butt in some "Daisey Duke's riding me like a rented mule. Peace and Love from the Monkey.

    P.S. She does look like Jen Psaki who by the way married a Westside Elder High School boy.
    And daisy dukes! Oh, the fun we'll have with this.

    Thanks for the unsolicited words!

    Much appreciated.

    Xoxoxo.

    Stay safe.

  15. #29656
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Xoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    No pictures posted. Now with that said you will not be disappointed with her. I don't see the Jen Psaki thing. One thing you can count on LilWetWet is she is honest an that alone set
    her away from Jen Sucky. WetWet enjoy DATY an get into it. She also can ride with the best of them both CG an RCG never in a rush to get you out. Seen her many times an will repeat. HB.
    Thank you sweetheart.

    Xoxo.

    Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape