Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 254 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 154 204 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 304 354 754 1254 ... LastLast
Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29658

    Jennifer. Time Waster

    This is the Jennifer that had been a flavor of the month few months ago. She is the one, I've notice brother Kenal praising a few times. She is the chunky one. But in my case after the first visit, setting up a second visit has been very difficult. So far she had missed 4 continuous appointments, each time different reason. She plays way too many games. All this despite getting confirmation a day before hours before, etc. I am done with her games at this point.

  2. #29657
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    I have boots for you

    Quote Originally Posted by SpnkDaMonkey  [View Original Post]
    No pictures will be posted and what makes her even more special is the fact she is very private and under the radar. But, I will paint a picture. Oh my. The red hair, her exceptional complexion (doesn't need make up), the perky yet amble breasts with beautiful pink nipples, her kitty is perfect, wet (hence the name Lilwetwet) and trimmed to purrrfection. OMG, her delightful butt is supple, firm and is to die for. I would love to see her in a cowboy hat and her plump little butt in some "Daisey Duke's riding me like a rented mule. Peace and Love from the Monkey.

    P.S. She does look like Jen Psaki who by the way married a Westside Elder High School boy.
    And daisy dukes! Oh, the fun we'll have with this.

    Thanks for the unsolicited words!

    Much appreciated.

    Xoxoxo.

    Stay safe.

  3. #29656
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29

    Xoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    No pictures posted. Now with that said you will not be disappointed with her. I don't see the Jen Psaki thing. One thing you can count on LilWetWet is she is honest an that alone set
    her away from Jen Sucky. WetWet enjoy DATY an get into it. She also can ride with the best of them both CG an RCG never in a rush to get you out. Seen her many times an will repeat. HB.
    Thank you sweetheart.

    Xoxo.

    Stay safe.

  4. #29655
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 29
    Quote Originally Posted by KJessup  [View Original Post]
    You don't look like Psaki!! Much hotter babe!
    Thank you.

    Xoxo.

    Stay safe.

  5. #29654

    Not even close

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilwetwet  [View Original Post]
    Hope to see you again.

    Stay safe.
    You don't look like Psaki!! Much hotter babe!

  6. #29653
    Quote Originally Posted by PoundForPound  [View Original Post]
    I thought I had seen this one a few years ago so I figured I would try again. Went to welcome off chesterdale. Went inside left donation on the table she quickly grabbed it said her kid was in another room she would be right back. Few min later 2 guys came in and said I had to go. I could have escalated if I wanted but wasn't really worth it but I wanted to let everyone know to watch out for this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...234/5139405484
    Thanks This forum works she has removed her post for now. Posting does work but adding pictures helps when they remove their post.

  7. #29652
    Quote Originally Posted by BJCarmine  [View Original Post]
    Team,

    My buddy told me this hot MILF is in town for the first time, so he toftt. Turns out it was a very good decision. He described her as a sultry sexy sex goodness. He went on to tell me that her pictures are real, he was there for over 15 minutes on a c-note + a Grant, she didn't watch the clock, she gave one of the best BJ's he's ever had, rode him real nice, looked great from behind, and all the while seemed to enjoy herself. Lastly, he indicated that he'd definitely repeat if she stays around / comes back and to tell you guys to treat her well so she wants to stay / come back..
    That post doesn't work for me.

  8. #29651
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Well damn. There goes my shot; I'm ugly.

    Does she allow pics to be posted? I've heard many good things about her (and realize she posted below) but haven't seen an ads or pics; the "Jen Psaki" thing (which totally works for me) is the only description I've heard.
    No pictures posted. Now with that said you will not be disappointed with her. I don't see the Jen Psaki thing. One thing you can count on LilWetWet is she is honest an that alone set her away from Jen Sucky. WetWet enjoy DATY an get into it. She also can ride with the best of them both CG an RCG never in a rush to get you out. Seen her many times an will repeat. HB.

  9. #29650

    Jen

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    If you get the "green light" to see Lilwetwet, you won't be disappointed. But, she is very selective and you must be reasonably handsome and hygienically pleasing (like me).

    BTW, she looks like Jen Psaki, but likely not a Democrat. This review was not solicited or paid for by anyone. Stay Frosty.
    I'm an independent but vote Dem. I have a crush on Jen Psaki!! She does it for me.

  10. #29649

    The Wet Wet is a Firecracker

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaTek1  [View Original Post]
    Well damn. There goes my shot; I'm ugly.

    Does she allow pics to be posted? I've heard many good things about her (and realize she posted below) but haven't seen an ads or pics; the "Jen Psaki" thing (which totally works for me) is the only description I've heard.
    No pictures will be posted and what makes her even more special is the fact she is very private and under the radar. But, I will paint a picture. Oh my. The red hair, her exceptional complexion (doesn't need make up), the perky yet amble breasts with beautiful pink nipples, her kitty is perfect, wet (hence the name Lilwetwet) and trimmed to purrrfection. OMG, her delightful butt is supple, firm and is to die for. I would love to see her in a cowboy hat and her plump little butt in some "Daisey Duke's riding me like a rented mule. Peace and Love from the Monkey.

    P.S. She does look like Jen Psaki who by the way married a Westside Elder High School boy.

  11. #29648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Roxie

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    I would be very careful when contacting her. I was just going through ads on LC and came across one of hers. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169993014.

    At first I didn't see she was advertising Dou's. What caught my attention was who her partner is. It's Dakota. Dakota has been reported so many times for ripping people off. I would say that Roxie should be avoided if that is the kind of people she hangs out with. I will post pictures from ad.
    I saw roxie maybe 6 months ago and she was fine. I won't repeat, but she was legit.

  12. #29647

    Roxie

    I would be very careful when contacting her. I was just going through ads on LC and came across one of hers. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/169993014.

    At first I didn't see she was advertising Dou's. What caught my attention was who her partner is. It's Dakota. Dakota has been reported so many times for ripping people off. I would say that Roxie should be avoided if that is the kind of people she hangs out with. I will post pictures from ad.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails c12fb3eccc5e72ec504b77f89b3705b4_f.jpg‎   d6d49b7b77d3918701c942c42642c488_f.jpg‎   cdf0d7f42980f7419c151b8eb0cd723c_f.jpg‎  

  13. #29646
    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    If you get the "green light" to see Lilwetwet, you won't be disappointed. But, she is very selective and you must be reasonably handsome and hygienically pleasing (like me).

    BTW, she looks like Jen Psaki, but likely not a Democrat. This review was not solicited or paid for by anyone. Stay Frosty.
    Well damn. There goes my shot; I'm ugly.

    Does she allow pics to be posted? I've heard many good things about her (and realize she posted below) but haven't seen an ads or pics; the "Jen Psaki" thing (which totally works for me) is the only description I've heard.

  14. #29645

    Leila

    Team,

    My buddy told me this hot MILF is in town for the first time, so he toftt. Turns out it was a very good decision. He described her as a sultry sexy sex goodness. He went on to tell me that her pictures are real, he was there for over 15 minutes on a c-note + a Grant, she didn't watch the clock, she gave one of the best BJ's he's ever had, rode him real nice, looked great from behind, and all the while seemed to enjoy herself. Lastly, he indicated that he'd definitely repeat if she stays around / comes back and to tell you guys to treat her well so she wants to stay / come back.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...324/4199753955

    Cheers,

    BJC.

  15. #29644

    LWW / Kim Jones

    If you get the "green light" to see Lilwetwet, you won't be disappointed. But, she is very selective and you must be reasonably handsome and hygienically pleasing (like me).

    BTW, she looks like Jen Psaki, but likely not a Democrat. This review was not solicited or paid for by anyone. Stay Frosty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape