Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 232 of 2903 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 282 332 732 1232 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 43536
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #40071
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBujian  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.
    Summer I do not know.

    But Bella at KC is Linda at Quincy Coddington and another location. Slipping my mind. I have to see Blue Ocean Linda. Could be same person.

  2. #40070

    Summery

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeApple  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused.

    Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

    Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?
    They are not the same Summer. The Summer at KC is the artist formerly known as Niko at Eastern in Waltham. The thing that the two have in common is that they both are fan favorites on this board. I cannot help you out on the Linda question.

  3. #40069
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Tina should be your destination.
    That answers, thanks. Will give it another try. CFS or BBFS?

  4. #40068

    Confused by this

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    I know how Linda looks but when she us at KC she is Bella. That is what I come to understand. They be name changing. I didn't partake in their session and walked out at that day.

    Still waiting for Braintree to reopen.
    I'm confused.

    Are you saying the Summer that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

    Are you saying the Linda that works at Blue Ocean in Waltham also works at KC?

  5. #40067

    Anyone specific for FS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    I had FS up there when it first opened several times but the girl apparently is no longer there. Seems to be a lot of turnover up there. Follow ups and no go on FS thus far.

    Anyone in particular FS now?

  6. #40066

    Anyone elFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's thean same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.

  7. #40065
    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Anyone in particular up there for FS at this point? I had FS up there with one girl who apparently isn't there anymore. Just saw Tina up there today and HE only.

  8. #40064
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by MandarinOrange  [View Original Post]
    Recent visit, only HE available. Young atractive mid-20's named Dee, but she wouldn't budge. Next visit try another girl.
    Tina should be your destination.

  9. #40063

    Walnut

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.
    Recent visit, only HE available. Young atractive mid-20's named Dee, but she wouldn't budge. Next visit try another girl.

  10. #40062
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooma127  [View Original Post]
    Its an advert on C list. Says new. Just wondering.
    It's the same shop as Walnut st. The building has two addresses, but the entrance is actually from Newtonville Ave. It has been reviewed before under Walnut name. It's a FS place.

  11. #40061

    Too much traffic at blue

    Now with the reports as someone who frequents regularly it is very busy. There are new girls. As many as 4 or 5 working at a time now. I was baited and switched 2 x in the same appointment. Was told grace was there but it was not grace. One provider was younger attractive but very bad skills and no effort. Second provider was bigger not very attractive but she was more enthusiastic. Overall not a very good experience. Time was cut short, girls were in and out. Another place losing its touch and service.

  12. #40060

    Move around and name change

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeApple  [View Original Post]
    Are you saying Summer works at KC and Blue Ocean?

    I'm confused why you said Linda is now named Bella? I thought Linda is still Linda at Blue Ocean?
    I know how Linda looks but when she us at KC she is Bella. That is what I come to understand. They be name changing. I didn't partake in their session and walked out at that day.

    Still waiting for Braintree to reopen.

  13. #40059

    Newt ville wash st anybody been there?

    Its an advert on C list. Says new. Just wondering.

  14. #40058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 418

    JoJo Southboro

    Went to JoJo in Southboro had asked for Wendy and was presented with Lisa, told Wendy was away. Very what seemed genuinely humble and polite woman, mid 30's, slender, 36 D naturals. Good massage skills and teasing, asked if I wanted to flip after a few minutes and was presented with unique BBBJ with with breathing on Jr lots of hot saliva which morphed into mostly HJ after that. The girls came out to play, FIV, hugs and kissing. FS seemed to be out at this time with signals may later. Hot towel cleanup, foot massage, Arms, Legs, Chest, Head, and redressing. Never rushed or pushy at all, Nice time and the 'come back soon'. House. 6 Tip 1.

  15. #40057

    Inbox

    Check your inbox.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape